Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground (958 Views)

Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Confessions Of A Nigerian Fulani Muslim, How Jesus Visited Imam Of Daura Mosque! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by truthmans2012: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
A young Fulani man decided to read the Bible one day. He found Jeremiah and Isaiah on the contents and dropped the Bible saying these Christian's are mad people. How can they be studying prophets rather than God. He threw the Bible on the ground and slept. But when he woke up, he found the Bible on the table and his Quran on the ground.

He said he would never have done that, putting the Quran on the ground . Then, he put the Bible on the ground again and the Quran on the table and slept. He woke up to find the Quran on the ground and Bible on the table. He thought a particular girl must have been doing it and was furiously going to attack the girl. As he was going, he heard a voice calling him by his name. Looking back he saw Jesus and he (Jesus) spoke to him and today he is a Christian.

His family, including his mother and father did all sorts of things to kill him. They shot at him, matcheted him and hit bottles on his head, but none of those things affected him and he had to run away from home.

What a lucky man and chosen by God.

It is my prayer that Jesus will also speak to other Muslims to see Jesus as the Saviour of the world. (Amen)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by AMBURSAA(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
STORY !! STORY !!!
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by truthmans2012: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
AMBURSAA:
STORY !! STORY !!!

May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by truthmans2012: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Of all prophets of old, only Jesus is alive and still doing wonders. All other prophets are dead and their bones remain in their graves. Hallelujah !!!

2 Likes

Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by truthmans2012: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
That was not the first time Jesus would take people away from Islam to Christianity. If Islam is also a way to God, why would he be doing so?

Food for thought.
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by MightySparrow: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
AMBURSAA:
STORY !! STORY !!!

Testimony, testimony.

Go to YouTube, you will find it there. A lot more of Jesus' appearances. There is one I know off one Like Ali. She told it, how Jesus appeared to her in Mecca. You may not believe, that changed her totally. She is a Christian of over 40 years after the encounter. She runs an orphanage in Ibadan till date.
A friend of mine had similar experiences. He is a missionary now.
Story, yes sweet salvation story.

2 Likes

Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by truthmans2012: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
MightySparrow:

Testimony, testimony.

Go to YouTube, you will find it there. A lot more of Jesus' appearances. There is one I know off one Like Ali. She told it, how Jesus appeared to her in Mecca. You may not believe, that changed her totally. She is a Christian of over 40 years after the encounter. She runs an orphanage in Ibadan till date.

God bless you bro.
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Òjóró cancelled!
Instead of testimonies why not appear to everyone so that everybody may BELEIVE once and for all?
If this your Jesus will appear to a Muslim who doesn't even want to read the Bible, what stops it from appearing to Leah Shuaibu and rescuing her from Boko Haram?
No offense intended, just curious ni o! undecided

MightySparrow:

Testimony, testimony.

1 Like

Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by Sheunma: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
What does this strange Fulani man say Jesus looks like? Is he a blue eyed blonde with flowing hair parted in the middle like we see in pictures and movies?
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by MightySparrow: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
truthmans2012:

God bless you bro.
Thanks
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by MightySparrow: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Òjóró cancelled!
Instead of testimonies why not appear to everyone so that everybody may BELEIVE once and for all?
If this your Jesus will appear to a Muslim who doesn't even want to read the Bible, what stops it from appearing to Leah Shuaibu and rescuing her from Boko Haram?
No offense intended, just curious ni o! undecided

What is your point. One is defending her faith, like those Apostles, early church fathers. The other was reached like Paul.
This is happening all over the world, truth that is not universe ( like JWs 1914 seeing Jesus) is questionnaire. Those who have this experience live above argument.

Find of them and try to convince them that Jesus is not real. Evidence is no match to argument.
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
You didn't answer my question but it's OK! cheesy

MightySparrow:

What is your point. One is defending her faith, like those Apostles, early church fathers. The other was reached like Paul.
This is happening all over the world, truth that is not universe ( like JWs 1914 seeing Jesus) is questionnaire. Those who have this experience live above argument.
Find of them and try to convince them that Jesus is not real. Evidence is no match to argument.
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by MightySparrow: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You didn't answer my question but it's OK! cheesy

You don't ask any question that demand any answer
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
No wahala no wahala! cheesy

MightySparrow:

You don't ask any question that demand any answer
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by haekymbahd(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
#
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by haekymbahd(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
truthmans2012:
That was not the first time Jesus would take people away from Islam to Christianity. If Islam is also a way to God, why would he be doing so?

Food for thought.
What about people whom God which no man has seen taken people away from christainity to Islam if christianity is the way why would he be doing so?

if the actor Jesus you see calls himself God he is deceiving you because there is only one God whom no man has seen...
1 John 4 vs 12
12 No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!

2 Cor 11
31 The God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ knows, He Who is blessed and to be praised forevermore, that I do not lie.

Allah SWT said:

"And if (wa-la-in: the lām is for oaths) you were to ask them, ‘Who sends down water from the heaven, and therewith revives the earth after its death?’ They would assuredly say, ‘God’: so how can they ascribe partners to Him?! Say, to them: ‘Praise be to God!’, that the proof has been established against you. Nay, but most of them do not realise, their contradictiousness in this respect."
(QS. Al-Ankaboot 29: Verse 63)

"And the life of this world is nothing but diversion and play, whereas closeness [to God] pertains to concern for the Hereafter, since the fruits thereof will be revealed in it. But surely the Abode of the Hereafter is indeed the [true] Life, if they only knew, this, [then] they would not prefer this world to it."
(QS. Al-Ankaboot 29: Verse 64)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by cleanvessel(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
haekymbahd:
What about people whom God which no man has seen taken people away from christainity to Islam if christianity is the way why would he be doing so?

if the actor Jesus you see calls himself God he is deceiving you because there is only one God whom no man has seen...
1 John 4 vs 12
12 No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!

2 Cor 11
31 The God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ knows, He Who is blessed and to be praised forevermore, that I do not lie.

Allah SWT said:

"And if (wa-la-in: the lām is for oaths) you were to ask them, ‘Who sends down water from the heaven, and therewith revives the earth after its death?’ They would assuredly say, ‘God’: so how can they ascribe partners to Him?! Say, to them: ‘Praise be to God!’, that the proof has been established against you. Nay, but most of them do not realise, their contradictiousness in this respect."
(QS. Al-Ankaboot 29: Verse 63)

"And the life of this world is nothing but diversion and play, whereas closeness [to God] pertains to concern for the Hereafter, since the fruits thereof will be revealed in it. But surely the Abode of the Hereafter is indeed the [true] Life, if they only knew, this, [then] they would not prefer this world to it."
(QS. Al-Ankaboot 29: Verse 64)

I don't believe in the Quran because everything in it is contrary to the earlier Jewish and Christian Scriptures. How can God be talking with both sides of the mouth?

Jesus didn't call himself God, he said he is the Son of God.

God will never call anyone from Christianity to Islam. The few ignorant Christians who converted to Islam did so on their own volition. No proof that it was God that was responsible for their conversion.
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by haekymbahd(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2021
cleanvessel:

I don't believe in the Quran because everything in it is contrary to the earlier Jewish and Christian Scriptures. How can God be talking with both sides of the mouth?

Jesus didn't call himself God, he said he is the Son of God.

God will never call anyone from Christianity to Islam. The few ignorant Christians who converted to Islam did so on their own volition. No proof that it was God that was responsible for their conversion.
The angels are also sons of God, Jesus was also son of God, Son of Abraham, son of David yet he was not given birth to by any of them...

Luke 20
34 And Jesus said to them, The people of this world and present age marry and are given in marriage;

35 But those who are considered worthy to gain that other world and that future age and to attain to the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage;

36 For they cannot die again, but they are [n]angel-like and [o]equal to angels. And being sons of and [p]sharers in the resurrection, they are sons of God.

You are right Jesus didn't call himself God.. but son of God?

Christians abused the title "son of God" to mean Jesus was a "begotten God" while they did not call Angels God...

John 1
18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only [e]unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].(G)

Allah said Jesus was not his son because christian misinterpreted Jesus by saying he was a "begotten God" inorder to make him co equal with "God"

Isaiah 42
1 BEHOLD MY [a]Servant, Whom I uphold, My elect in Whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice and right and reveal truth to the nations.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, He is Allah, [who is] One,"
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 1)

"He neither begets nor is born,"
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 3)

"Nor is there to Him any equivalent."
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 4)

You haven't seen anyone leaving christianity for Islam by intervention of God then you are not so current then a lot is happening...

Christians say Jesus is God, does Jesus being son of God make him God or co equal?

Allah meant Jesus was not "begotten God" by saying he was not his son as christians claim... The Jew also don't accept that God had a son... It is idolatry a Roman infusion into the abrahamic faith
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by cleanvessel(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
The Quran was raised against the Bible. Over 75% of the contents of the Quran contradict the Bible, trying to prove it (Bible) wrong. If Allah and Yahweh are the same, Allah would not tell the Muslims something different from what Yahweh told the Jews and the Christians earlier.

This is one of the reasons why I don't believe the Quran:

Ibn Sa’d, page 265:

The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e.
Gabriel, chanted on him, saying, “In
the name of Allah I chant on to ward
off from you every thing that harms
you and (to ward off you) against
every envier and from every evil eye
and Allah will heal you.”

From that hadith by Ibn Sa'd, Gabriel, the reveller of the Quran, prayed for Muhammad when he was sick but he was not healed, he eventually died of poison. How could true God's angel be incapable of healing ordinary poison? It shows Jubril is so powerless, and that is not the character of an angel of God. Again, Gabriel said Allah would heal Muhammad, which turned out to be a lie. Muhammad was not healed. How therefore can anyone trust the Quran revealed by the same Gabriel who is discovered to be a liar?
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by haekymbahd(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
cleanvessel:
The Quran was raised against the Bible. Over 75% of the contents of the Quran contradict the Bible, trying to prove it (Bible) wrong. If Allah and Yahweh are the same, Allah would not tell the Muslims something different from what Yahweh told the Jews and the Christians earlier.

This is one of the reasons why I don't believe the Quran:

Ibn Sa’d, page 265:

The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e.
Gabriel, chanted on him, saying, “In
the name of Allah I chant on to ward
off from you every thing that harms
you and (to ward off you) against
every envier and from every evil eye
and Allah will heal you.”

From that hadith by Ibn Sa'd, Gabriel, the reveller of the Quran, prayed for Muhammad when he was sick but he was not healed, he eventually died of poison. How could true God's angel be incapable of healing ordinary poison? It shows Jubril is so powerless, and that is not the character of an angel of God. Again, Gabriel said Allah would heal Muhammad, which turned out to be a lie. Muhammad was not healed. How therefore can anyone trust the Quran revealed by the same Gabriel who is discovered to be a liar?

Gabriel can only pray only Allah heals.. moreover it seems like a case that already been decreed by God it doesn't take away the fact that he was a prophet of God. Lot of prohets had been murdered even before Prophet Muhammed and it didn't take away their prophethood...

Mathew 23
29Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you build tombs for the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous,

30Saying, If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have aided them in shedding the blood of the prophets.

31Thus you are testifying against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.

32Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' sins to the brim [so [k]that nothing may be wanting to a full measure].

33You serpents! You spawn of vipers! How can you escape the [l]penalty to be suffered in hell (Gehenna)?

34Because of this, take notice: I am sending you prophets and wise men (interpreters and teachers) and scribes (men learned in the Mosaic Law and the Prophets); some of them you will kill, even crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue and persecute from town to town,

35So that upon your heads may come all the blood of the righteous ([m]those who correspond to the divine standard of right) shed on earth, from the blood of the righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar [of burnt offering].(E)

36Truly I declare to you, all these [[n]evil, calamitous times] will come upon this generation. [II Chron. 36:15, 16.]

According to verse 34 do you know of any prophet murdered after Jesus. imagine Prophet Muhammad was poisoned by a Jew making it even perfect..

verse 29-33 is synonymous to what christians beleive in todays world

From Ibn Sa'd page 322

Verily, whenever the apostle of Allah fell ill, he asked for recovery, from Allah.  But in the illness as a result of which he died, he did not pray for recovery; he used to say, "O soul! What has happened to thee that thou are seeking refuge in every place of refuge?"

D7

From Ibn Sa'd page 322:

When the last moment of the prophet was near, he used to draw a sheet over his face; but when he felt uneasy, he removed it from his face and said:  "Allah's damnation be on the Jews and the Christians who made the graves of their prophets objects of worship."
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by cleanvessel(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
haekymbahd:
Gabriel can only pray only Allah heals.. moreover it seems like a case that already been decreed by God it doesn't take away the fact that he was a prophet of God. Lot of prohets had been murdered even before Prophet Muhammed and it didn't take away their prophethood...

Mathew 23
29Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you build tombs for the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous,

30Saying, If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have aided them in shedding the blood of the prophets.

31Thus you are testifying against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.

32Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' sins to the brim [so [k]that nothing may be wanting to a full measure].

33You serpents! You spawn of vipers! How can you escape the [l]penalty to be suffered in hell (Gehenna)?

34Because of this, take notice: I am sending you prophets and wise men (interpreters and teachers) and scribes (men learned in the Mosaic Law and the Prophets); some of them you will kill, even crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue and persecute from town to town,

35So that upon your heads may come all the blood of the righteous ([m]those who correspond to the divine standard of right) shed on earth, from the blood of the righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar [of burnt offering].(E)

36Truly I declare to you, all these [[n]evil, calamitous times] will come upon this generation. [II Chron. 36:15, 16.]

According to verse 34 do you know of any prophet murdered after Jesus. imagine Prophet Muhammad was poisoned by a Jew making it even perfect..

verse 29-33 is synonymous to what christians beleive in todays world

From Ibn Sa'd page 322

Verily, whenever the apostle of Allah fell ill, he asked for recovery, from Allah.  But in the illness as a result of which he died, he did not pray for recovery; he used to say, "O soul! What has happened to thee that thou are seeking refuge in every place of refuge?"

D7

From Ibn Sa'd page 322:

When the last moment of the prophet was near, he used to draw a sheet over his face; but when he felt uneasy, he removed it from his face and said:  "Allah's damnation be on the Jews and the Christians who made the graves of their prophets objects of worship."

You tried to paint a picture that it was decreed by Allah that it was time for Muhammad to die, and so Gabriel's prayer could not be answered.

Was Gabriel as an angel not in a position to know Allah's will concerning Muhammad's sickness? If yes, why did he still pray for him. Not only that, he said Allah would heal him. If it was Allah's decree that Muhammad should die, why did he say Allah would heal him?

Please note that Muhammad himself made frantic efforts to get healed:

From Ibn Sa'd page 263

Verily during his illness the prophet recited "al-Mu'awwadhatayn" [Sura 113, and 114], and blow his breath upon his body while rubbing his face.  [This was done in an effort to be healed].

If Allah had decreed that he would die, why was he praying for healing? It shows Muhammad had no idea that Allah had decreed his death. But as a Prophet, he should have known Allah's will about his sickness.

Aisha also prayed for Muhammad's healing :

From Sahih Muslim volume 3, # 5440

Aisha reported that when Allah’s Messenger fell ill, he recited over his body Mu’awwidhatan and blew over him and when his sickness was aggravated I used to recite over him and rub him with his hand with the hope that it was more blessed.  Also ref. Hadith # 5441.

So, you can see that many efforts were made to heal Muhammad, only that they didn't work.
Re: The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground by haekymbahd(m): 1:47am On Mar 22, 2021
cleanvessel:

You tried to paint a picture that it was decreed by Allah that it was time for Muhammad to die, and so Gabriel's prayer could not be answered.

Was Gabriel as an angel not in a position to know Allah's will concerning Muhammad's sickness? If yes, why did he still pray for him. Not only that, he said Allah would heal him. If it was Allah's decree that Muhammad should die, why did he say Allah would heal him?

Please note that Muhammad himself made frantic efforts to get healed:

From Ibn Sa'd page 263

Verily during his illness the prophet recited "al-Mu'awwadhatayn" [Sura 113, and 114], and blow his breath upon his body while rubbing his face.  [This was done in an effort to be healed].

If Allah had decreed that he would die, why was he praying for healing? It shows Muhammad had no idea that Allah had decreed his death. But as a Prophet, he should have known Allah's will about his sickness.

Aisha also prayed for Muhammad's healing :

From Sahih Muslim volume 3, # 5440

Aisha reported that when Allah’s Messenger fell ill, he recited over his body Mu’awwidhatan and blew over him and when his sickness was aggravated I used to recite over him and rub him with his hand with the hope that it was more blessed.  Also ref. Hadith # 5441.

So, you can see that many efforts were made to heal Muhammad, only that they didn't work.

Mark 13
32 But of that day or that hour not a [single] person knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

33 Be on your guard [constantly alert], and watch [o]and pray; for you do not know when the time will come.

so even Gabriel and Prophet Muhammad and Jesus cannot know when the hour is... Moreover it was also a test for prophet Muhammad and a lesson to all muslims as a whole even on death bed Prophet Muhammad never disbelieved in Allah thinking Allah cannot heal him....

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, I am Allah. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance."
(QS. Taa-Haa 20: Verse 14)

"Indeed, the Hour is coming - I almost conceal it - so that every soul may be recompensed according to that for which it strives."
(QS. Taa-Haa 20: Verse 15)

"So do not let one avert you from it who does not believe in it and follows his desire, for you [then] would perish."
(QS. Taa-Haa 20: Verse 16)

Even Prophet Muhammad knew he was going to die but doesn't know when or the type of death in fact from what you posred it shows that Gabriel knew Allah had capability of healing Muhammad but he opted not to...

Allah SWT said:

"Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 144)

"And it is not [possible] for one to die except by permission of Allah at a decree determined. And whoever desires the reward of this world - We will give him thereof; and whoever desires the reward of the Hereafter - We will give him thereof. And we will reward the grateful."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 145)

"And never think of those who have been kill-ed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision,"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 169)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Largest Religious Gathering In Africa / The Chorister. / Truth About Hip Hop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.