Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers (53466 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Flexherbal(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2021
teeboy100:

which law abeg

My brother....
Sometimes,. We just assume that the law will work, in some circumstances.
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Toktee(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2021
mvem:
oga using inflation #11 in 1997 is how much today ?...Didn't you do basic economics in school. #10 yesterday is not #10 today or $10 10 years ago is it $10 today ?
Look at you,why don't you asked how long the military were in power before 1997 and still fuel was at that price?

Is Nigeria the only country that experienced changes?

Is Nigeria the only country that was affected by the crude price drop?

There's nothing you can tell me about civilian administration that can convince me of it's advantage's.

Moreover, i asked you to mention it's achievements since 1999 not all this argument.

Nigeria is not fit for democracy in fact we need communism.
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Thank God. The soldiers should beat kidnapping out of them angry before they're sentenced

..why amputate them...?

What's wrong if they beat all of them?

Nonsense... What will amputating do to them?
...beating only ?

What about those that they have killed? Will beating bring back the millions they have collected from families of their victims.... Will beating put smile back on the faces of those ladies they have raped ? Will beating them only serve as a deterrent to others?

When you beat and they later regain freedom... Will the beating stop them from engaging further in kidnapping...
Amputation meaning cutting their legs and hands off so that in future, they won't be able to hold a gun, let alone from from one point to another.. And that is the ultimate solution .

I can see you are one of those so called repentant bandits who still cause havoc in zamfara
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Bryan88(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2021
JuanJO:

Brother man We know but based on wetin they happen. Make we hail them abeg
Aiiii Man...all hail d nigerian Army for doin their work...job well done... grin
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Ezzywaymadu(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=JuanJO post=99992568]I think the new defense staffs are really working.

One thing for sure is that this Govt and the military no wetin to do. But corruption no go allow them.
You see Boko Haram na child's play if this people wanna put an end to it.

My people make we just hail them small for this one. We no say e dey easy to do but make we just hail them Sha.[/quote
]

Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by ridwanlawal: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
post=99992979:
E no sweet you reach us grin cheesy

God bless you too.
And the below is for the children of hate, frustrations and perdition. The enemies of the nation that only bad news make them happy. And na dat bad news go kill dem all.
Na me e sweet pass
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by RMoneyInTheBank: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Thank God. The soldiers should beat kidnapping out of them angry before they're sentenced

..why amputate them...?

What's wrong if they beat all of them?

Nonsense... What will amputating do to them?
amputation means cutting off their legs and hands.... Hahahhahahahahh
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by tit(f): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
DHQ has not said anything about this dehumanizing of innocent Nigerians
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by n4james2021: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Let's all voice out our minds on Nigeria's security by participating in this webinar. Register here on ZOOM via: https:///3ydVe6p

Or watch on Facebook LIVE this Wednesday (10am, JULY 14, 2021) and share your views in the comment session here: https:///e/P3DiTZ0k?ti=wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.