Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale (12195 Views)

Hensard University Foundation School Announces Sale Of Admission Forms / Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | Download Here / JAMB Makes N8.5 Billion From 2018 Admission Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by onoms4luv(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2021
nothing we nor go see for this country
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by Cooldiipo(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2021
The criminal behind this should be paraded with this disclaimer. Not just empty threats except they are complicit. I sell powerbank for laptop. Do you need one? We expect the military deal ruthlessly with the culprits involved
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by eedimo(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2021
NA College of nursing?
Naija I hail thee.
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by moneyissweet(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2021
Saphiere don finally give up to shithole kwantri..

saphiere:
Best is to leave the country. If I see an opportunity to leave I would.

Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by Ashirioluwa: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
Were they even suppose to have those things?
Is that what the Army was established for?

Yes they supposed to have it. They have many departments in the the army so they need to train personnel of each department in army way. The students will be employed as army officers to work as nurses in military hospitals after graduation from the nursing school.

Is just like the way they have their own university (NDA).

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by Bluffly: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
Were they even suppose to have those things?
Is that what the Army was established for?
They have disgressed from Art of War to Business
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by Asiseeit: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Amgrayglobal:
I hope no one has fallen victim

Small remain for my sister to fall o. She told me yesterday and I asked her to call the phone number attached and ask some questions. Number no gree go. Nah there I begin suspect so I told her to chill as time still kukuma dey.

Another angle is, what if this disclaimer sef nah lie. That admission is currently ongoing but the army just wan do backdoor admission? undecided

This country sef, you no fit know wetin genuine. No difference between scammers/bandits/terrorists/government. grin

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by SweetVibe: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
Best is to leave the country. If I see an opportunity to leave I would.
If you leave who will join to build this country
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by juman(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Nigerian generals --- oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by Anchuna: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2021
The 90 naira to 1 cedi is equivalent to 90 naira to 10,000 cedi.
illicit:

I think so, I only know that most Nigerians go their to school or have fun....

Fewer Nigerians go there to hustle

Their money is valuable in Nigeria tho, about 90 naira to 1 cedi
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by illicit(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2021
Anchuna:
The 90 naira to 1 cedi is equivalent to 90 naira to 10,000 cedi.

I don't understand u

1 Cedi is greater than one naira that's what I mean tho

1 Cedi is about 90 naira
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by wink2015(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2021
BACK DOOR PROCESSES is the cause of the news of the scam.

The government will not do things in a straight forward way leading to this occurrences.
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
The Army has everything including filling station and university.

But they lack knowledge
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by cutedharmee: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Asiseeit:

Small remain for my sister to fall o. She told me yesterday and I asked her to call the phone number attached and ask some questions. Number no gree go. Nah there I begin suspect so I told her to chill as time still kukuma dey.

Another angle is, what if this disclaimer sef nah lie. That admission is currently ongoing but the army just wan do backdoor admission? undecided

This country sef, you no fit know wetin genuine. No difference between scammers/bandits/terrorists/government. grin
Nigerians and wahala sef...now they say admission is not on that its a scam and you are here saying they wanna do backdoor admission. Why not let your sister pay then
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by perdollar(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
My beloved NACON. As house officer those good days, I fuucked lots of them, na Knack on me they do them.
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by Bayonet40: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
D lol. Look at the level of ignorance on this forum. The army has corps which covers every area and field you can think of, and these includes medical, finance, education, military police, legal services, chaplains (Catholic and Protestant), Islamic affairs and many more. It must also interest you to know that all this corps have their own schools for the training of their personnel, members of sister services such as Navy and Airforce and also interested civilians. Mind you that the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Lagos is one of the best nursing schools in Nigeria. You can make your findings. The thread is not talking about fighting or combating crimes. It's educational. Nigerian Army institutions which also admit civilians and very much acreditated are Command Secondary schools - a secondary school, Nigerian Army University Bui - a university, Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology (NACEST), makurdi, formerly (NAITES) - a polytechnic and many others. So I don't see reasons why this nursing school should
look or sound abnormal to people here.

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by saphiere(f): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Subsidybad21:

To train personnel inhouse...that's what the nursing school , university, other NA training institutes, and defence academy are for.

Every other country's military has similar institutions.
Mention one nation's army that has a filling station.
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
Mention one nation's army that has a filling station.

Sure...the US AAFES. (Army and Air force exchange service)

The picture below is that of an AAFES station opening in a US Army camp back in 2005

The report below is from the US Army's Stars and Stripes magazine on the staiton

CAMP FOSTER, Okinawa — The Army and Air Force Exchange Service on Okinawa is set to open a new gas station here as another camp’s station prepares for temporary closure.

The AAFES Camp Kinser gas station is slated to close Friday for repairs, a Marine Corps spokesman said.

“While we understand this to be an inconvenience, it is out of our control,” AAFES spokeswoman Army Sgt. 1st Class Amanda Glenn said in an e-mail. “All of the fuels need to be removed from the tanks for the work to proceed.”

The Kinser station is scheduled to remain closed through June, according to the Marine Corps spokesman. The gas pump lines are being replaced, the spokesman said, and the contractor has requested 32 days to complete the project. The spokesman said the station should reopen around June 28, but that date is “contingent on finding any unforeseen conditions
.”

Also here is a list of AAFES fuel stations in US Army facilities in Germany

Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by saphiere(f): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
illicit:

Good morning, how was ur sleep?
Was fine

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by saphiere(f): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Sure...the US AAFES. (Army and Air force exchange service)

The picture below is that of an AAFES station opening in a US Army camp back in 2005

The report below is from the US Army's Stars and Stripes magazine on the staiton

CAMP FOSTER, Okinawa — The Army and Air Force Exchange Service on Okinawa is set to open a new gas station here as another camp’s station prepares for temporary closure.

The AAFES Camp Kinser gas station is slated to close Friday for repairs, a Marine Corps spokesman said.

“While we understand this to be an inconvenience, it is out of our control,” AAFES spokeswoman Army Sgt. 1st Class Amanda Glenn said in an e-mail. “All of the fuels need to be removed from the tanks for the work to proceed.”

The Kinser station is scheduled to remain closed through June, according to the Marine Corps spokesman. The gas pump lines are being replaced, the spokesman said, and the contractor has requested 32 days to complete the project. The spokesman said the station should reopen around June 28, but that date is “contingent on finding any unforeseen conditions
.”

Also here is a list of AAFES fuel stations in US Army facilities in Germany
OK thanks
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by illicit(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
Was fine
Nice one....

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by eniade07: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thank you, please lecture the small small boys, small small girls, ignoramus and indomie generation on this platform. They think army is all about fighting war. The level of thinking of this generation is pathetic.

Bayonet40:
D lol. Look at the level of ignorance on this forum. The army has corps which covers every area and field you can think of, and these includes medical, finance, education, military police, legal services, chaplains (Catholic and Protestant), Islamic affairs and many more. It must also interest you to know that all this corps have their own schools for the training of their personnel, members of sister services such as Navy and Airforce and also interested civilians. Mind you that the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Lagos is one of the best nursing schools in Nigeria. You can make your findings. The thread is not talking about fighting or combating crimes. It's educational. Nigerian Army institutions which also admit civilians and very much acreditated are Command Secondary schools - a secondary school, Nigerian Army University Bui - a university, Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology (NACEST), makurdi, formerly (NAITES) - a polytechnic and many others. So I don't see reasons why this nursing school should
look or sound abnormal to people here.
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by sharone21(f): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nigerian scammers looking for desperate people who need nursing admission because everything in Naija na stress.

Cameroon private institutions gives automatic admission provided u have Biology as part of your 5 papers in WAEC. No stress.

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by Asiseeit: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2021
cutedharmee:

Nigerians and wahala sef...now they say admission is not on that its a scam and you are here saying they wanna do backdoor admission. Why not let your sister pay then

LOL. The country confuse me ni o bro - things dey happen. Still i'll rather err on the side of caution but ano wan hear say the thing later genuine later ni
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by cutedharmee: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2021
Asiseeit:

LOL. The country confuse me ni o bro - things dey happen. Still i'll rather err on the side of caution but ano wan hear say the thing later genuine later ni
Noope its not genuine...went there myself to enquire.

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by Asiseeit: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
cutedharmee:

Noope its not genuine...went there myself to enquire.

Thanks
Re: DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale by Kayprincefav: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session - ND/HND Nursing Programme

The Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, is currently selling the application forms for admission into its ND/HND Nursing Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.

Applications are therefore invited from suitably eligible candidates for admission into the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, ND/HND Nursing Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.

Admission is open to Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.

Duration: Five (5) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme.

Nigerian Army College of Nursing Admission Requirements

i. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 5 credits in their O'Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. Candidates must be between the ages range of 17 and 25 years by October, 2021
iii. Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
iv. More also to the above, candidates must have written JAMB 2021, obtaining a minimum score of 160.
Read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/nigerian-army-college-of-nursing-admission-form-for-2021-2022-academic-session-nd-hnd-nursing-programme/]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Best Physics Textbooks To Read For JAMB. / How I Scored 330 In The GRE Exam (Part 1) / Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.