Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Come In And Let us Help A Member in need - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In And Let us Help A Member in need (280 Views)

How To Become A Member Of Dynace Global. / Pick The Best Among You And Let Others Step Down, Ortom Tells Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / Ecowas Humiliates Nigeria By Admitting Morocco As A Member Of Ecowas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Let us Help A Member in need by Guyman93: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/slimslimqq

His profile link
I truly felt for him you can check his profile and try to assist him no matter how little it is

He just need 180k to repair his bus

Am not telling u it must to help but any amount is ok

@Slimslimqq please drop ur account number for people that will want to help you out get new engine for your bus
Re: Come In And Let us Help A Member in need by Slimslimqq: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
I am just seeing this bro, seriously I don't know how I can thank u for this gesture. but seriously I didn't create the thread to seek for assistance, I just wanted the world to hear my ailment.

truly I am going through a lot and to be sincere I would appreciate if there's anyone who can assist me repair the bus because am very sure I can't raise money myself to repair it, that's why I had to put it for sale.

but I don't think I have to drop my acct details cus some nairalanders can be funny, they will think I purposely created d thread to beg.

if anyone wants to repair it for me, I will appreciate with all my life but already I have put it for sale. whatever happens, I know God understands better

thanks bro for ur concern
Re: Come In And Let us Help A Member in need by Guyman93: 5:11am On Mar 19, 2021
kjqst10853@wiggear.com please reply me at that email
Re: Come In And Let us Help A Member in need by Slimslimqq: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2021
Guyman93:
ok Sir
Re: Come In And Let us Help A Member in need by Slimslimqq: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Guyman93:
I didn't see ur mail sir, but I have sent u a mail. thank u sir
Re: Come In And Let us Help A Member in need by Slimslimqq: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Guyman93:
I have replied sir

(1) (Reply)

.... / Newsimo: Primate Ayodele Names Enemies Of Uzodinma, Says No Peace Until Ihedioha / Fohow Oral Liquid For Cancer, Asthma, Lungs, Liver, Diabetes & Kidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.