Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Ultimate Search - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ultimate Search (646 Views)

Ultimate Rhyme Duel / The Ultimate Valentines Day / The Ultimate Guide To Writing Your First Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Search by Segunsam(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hi Guys, there is this book you must read, it's a life changer. The title is THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE by STEPHEN R. COVEY. I'm so sure the book will add value to you. If you need a copy you can reach me on 07030366090. I will get it for you at a moderate price. If you have this book, you'll be very happy you did. Hope to hear from you. Take it from me, this book may be what you've been hungry and thirsty for. I call it the ULTIMATE SEARCH. Have a lovely day

(1) (Reply)

Chatting To Jamaican Author: J.l Campbell / Editor. / Nigerian Writer Wins Caine Prize For African Writing- Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.