Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) (5866 Views)

Meme: You Vs Exam Upgrade Scams Vs Easy-to-afford Prep Class / Prisoners Set For 2018 NECO Exam In Ogun State / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by nairalandankrah: 1:20am On Mar 19, 2021
See questions from an exam taken in the northern part of one Nigeria...
Vs
Compare it to the one taken down south of same one Nigeria...

Down south, you'll use 30min to try to understand question 1 before even trying to solve it, by the time ur brain begins to work, you'll just hear 20 mins remaining..

Chai!!!! one Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by theTranslator: 1:23am On Mar 19, 2021
God punish quota system!

We the south need autonomy!

Real federalism!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2021
We southerners de curse north up and down.
But I tell you most solemnly, their unity and love for each other will continue to help them trample on the south.

See my relative at NNPC for almost 35 years can’t bring another family member in. But common secretary at his office has secretly helped countless northern kinsmen.

And my foolish relative will come home and be whining. E-diot!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Nigerians with paper qualification, the guy that thought me JAVASCRIPT only did secondary

5 Likes

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Amaechi2023(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2021
Southerners no go kee me with laff.
despite their educational qualifications, we have countless number of them dragging and bribing their way to gain admission into ABU Zaria.

but lemmi not break anymore table.
cos we when know the reality go just dey laff their childish wannabe superior attitude..

5 Likes

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Solsix(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2021
The comparison is not fair, it should have be the same dept, the same course and the same level.
Even though the questions from the northern university looks cheap

10 Likes

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by adamx23(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2021
From this post, I can deduce that the much talked about education in the south is a farce.. Very unintelligent people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by mespusinglez(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2021
My Chemistry Test Paper Yesterday

This is just test, imagine how the exam will be

1 Like

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by RealLordZeus(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2021
I still refused to be convinced this is real.
As in wth

The course codes and the question on that structure of economy course or whatever makes me doubt the authenticity

2 Likes

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Apus: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2021
iamadonis2:
But I tell you most solemnly, their unity and love for each other will continue to help them trample on the south.

See my relative at NNPC for almost 35 years can’t bring another family member in. But common secretary at his office has secretly helped countless northern kinsmen.

God bless you sir!

I've kept preaching this message to anyone who cares to listen.
For as long as greedy southerners keep selling slots to the highest bidder while the North dash these same positions to their kin and ensure they occupy key positions, the South will always remain subservient to the North.
Our mumu just dey start.
The South want to eat their cake and have it at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Ebuka78: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2021
Show us FUTO own make people mad small.

2 Likes

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by yetunsbay(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2021
iamadonis2:

that relative of yours na bad person. Chai

1 Like

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by AgentGoat: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2021
mumu compare federal university in the north to federal university in the south and private university to private university from both side.

2 Likes

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Nickshrapnel: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2021
I know if won’t take time before I see a comparison like this angry
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Fedrick100: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2021
Anyone here to teach me freelance,coding or copying
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:
See questions from an exam taken in the northern part of one Nigeria...
Vs
Compare it to the one taken down south of same one Nigeria...

Down south, you'll use 30min to try to understand question 1 before even trying to solve it, by the time ur brain begins to work, you'll just hear 20 mins remaining..

Chai!!!! one Nigeria grin

You are being unfair.

This is a mumu comparison.

It should be FG University (North) vs FG University (South).

Or State University (North) vs State University (South)

Your comparison is an injustice to the North.

And no one in their right senses should take your thread seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by edoairways: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Solsix:
The comparison is not fair, it should have be the same dept, the same course and the same level.
I agree with you. That is not a good comparison

1 Like

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by kstyle2(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Those questions for the universities in the north ought to be for secondary school kids
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by x123xlolls(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Take ur certificate and come back learning a skill later....

In school they didn't teach me Javascript, notlr HTML, nor Java but now I am shining with them
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by eedimo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Augla1: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
x123xlolls:
Take ur certificate and come back learning a skill later....

In school they didn't teach me Javascript, notlr HTML, nor Java but now I am shining with them
Bro, please, do you mind raising another man? Am very much interested, Sir.
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by lilachiever(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
AgentGoat:
mumu compare federal university in the north to federal university in the south and private university to private university from both side.

Yusuf Maitama Sule University is state owned, not private.
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Minjim: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Op, use same subject so that you can make sense
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Herbephe1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Solsix:

Don't mind the Op jare, oponu ni, compare federal With federal and state to state. I thought I had Abu past question papers I would have posted it here.

1 Like

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by missjekyll: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
How utterly disingenuous! Different courses and levels.
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Dpharisee: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
I was told by a course mate from the core north during an exam when I was been careful not to be seen by an invigilator helping someone that I should open my book wide for him to copy, he said he just wants to graduate without carryover with any grade whether Third Class or even Pass, he then said that with his family members in the civil service he will get a job in a juicy government parastatal before those graduating with First Class and true to his word he now works with NCC while our First Class and Upper Credit graduands are looking for N-Power. Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are correct in their assertion

1 Like

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Skyfornia(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
No wonder North is what it is today....they think they are doing others but they are doing themselves
Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by Samba189(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Look for ATBU, BUK, Uni Jos , ABU, FUT Minna questions na there you will know say na play u guys dey do for South

2 Likes

Re: Exam in North vs Exam in south (pics and comparison) by mytime24(f): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
One country wit two laws

One for northerns
d other One for d rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whoever Did This Has Changed My Life Forever (pic) / ASUU Strike Suspended / Making Kwasu An Engineering Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.