Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Sublet-one Room In A Flat At Abule Ijesha Yaba/no Agency And Agreement Fees - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sublet-one Room In A Flat At Abule Ijesha Yaba/no Agency And Agreement Fees (945 Views)

. / Lovely Newly Built Miniflat TO LET at Barracks Area, Surulere, Abule Ijesha,Yaba / Agents And Agreement Fees- Rip Off Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sublet-one Room In A Flat At Abule Ijesha Yaba/no Agency And Agreement Fees by elsokros(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
A nice room in a flat at Abule-Ijesha Yaba is up for sublet

Features:
Water-In house bore hole
Near to regular power supply
House is the 3rd floor in a 5 storey building
Shared big palour,kitchen and bathroom with nice and young flatmates
Room is furnished by me and i will be willing to rent it out furnished
No agency and agreement fees charged
Sublet to last for 8months
Price for everything is #250,000 with furnishing

contact me on elsokros@yahoo.comĀ  if you are genuinely interested and i will give you my contact details
Re: Sublet-one Room In A Flat At Abule Ijesha Yaba/no Agency And Agreement Fees by elsokros(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
very close to unilag and Yabatech, accessible roads and inter wired road network
Re: Sublet-one Room In A Flat At Abule Ijesha Yaba/no Agency And Agreement Fees by niggaman(m): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2011
am curious cos i dont understand ur terms and tenancy agreement. Pls can u shed more light on this?
u can reach me on 08023452392
Re: Sublet-one Room In A Flat At Abule Ijesha Yaba/no Agency And Agreement Fees by elsokros(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2011
hello,
This is a sublet and its where i currently live,but i got a job outside Lagos and will relocate,thus i need to rent out the place for the remaining months of this year.
So there will be no need to pay any extra fees to any agent
Regards

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Office In Opebi, Ikeja Area / One Single Room To Let In Lagos Island. Are U Interested? / Mini Flat Needed In Mafoluku Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.