Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Lol See What I Saw Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lol See What I Saw Online (1163 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / What I Saw At The Bank Today!! / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol See What I Saw Online by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2021
In order to process your application we need you to send us the following information:

- The amount of loan you need

- The purpose for the loan

- The duration for the loan

- Copies of your payslips for the last 3 months

- Copies of your bank statements for the last 3 months

- Copies of your electricity bills for the last 3 months

- A copy of your letter of employment or promotion letter or a document that ties you to the company you work for

- A copy of your employee ID card

- A copy of your government issued ID card

- Your residential address

- Your BVN number

- Marital status

- The name of your profile on Facebook

- The name of your profile on Nairaland

- Your bank account number

- Your phone number

Please bear in mind that the interest rate for this loan is a monthly flat rate of 10% on a principal amount of N100,000 while anything less than N100,000 attracts a monthly interest of 15%.

Additionally for you to access a loan of N100,000 your net monthly salary must be at least N100,000, if it is less then the maximum amount we can grant you is N40,000; if your monthly net pay is less than N50,000 the maximum loan you can get is N10,000 unless you can prove that you have a strong alternative source of earnings.

Also note that our loans are restricted to people who live in Lagos.

Please send all documents to our email address -
financeandloanshub@gmail.com

Thank you

SKOLOANS In Disguise.....
Re: Lol See What I Saw Online by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2021
If you are a Common Man, Just forget hoping about this Shiiithole. It's long dead already. Imagine a loan of 100k. You must bring all your family members and nations lol, I even saw 40k and 10k......

4 Likes

Re: Lol See What I Saw Online by harmargedon: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Those guys are dumb I swear down.

1 Like

Re: Lol See What I Saw Online by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
harmargedon:
Those guys are dumb I swear down.

Nigeria Is dead absolutely and finally. I pray for Almighty God's utmost, great and massive blessings In my life this year. I must leave this Shiiithole this year by God's grace.....Amen

3 Likes

Re: Lol See What I Saw Online by harmargedon: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Nigeria Is dead absolutely and finally. I pray for Almighty God's utmost, great and massive blessings In my life this year. I must leave this Shiiithole this year by God's grace.....Amen
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lol See What I Saw Online by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
See Requirements Odiegwu. I Just can't stop laughing lol...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lol See What I Saw Online by FinanceHub: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Evolutionlove:
In order to process your application we need you to send us the following information:

- The amount of loan you need

- The purpose for the loan

- The duration for the loan

- Copies of your payslips for the last 3 months

- Copies of your bank statements for the last 3 months

- Copies of your electricity bills for the last 3 months

- A copy of your letter of employment or promotion letter or a document that ties you to the company you work for

- A copy of your employee ID card

- A copy of your government issued ID card

- Your residential address

- Your BVN number

- Marital status

- The name of your profile on Facebook

- The name of your profile on Nairaland

- Your bank account number

- Your phone number

Please bear in mind that the interest rate for this loan is a monthly flat rate of 10% on a principal amount of N100,000 while anything less than N100,000 attracts a monthly interest of 15%.

Additionally for you to access a loan of N100,000 your net monthly salary must be at least N100,000, if it is less then the maximum amount we can grant you is N40,000; if your monthly net pay is less than N50,000 the maximum loan you can get is N10,000 unless you can prove that you have a strong alternative source of earnings.

Also note that our loans are restricted to people who live in Lagos.

Please send all documents to our email address -
financeandloanshub@gmail.com

Thank you

SKOLOANS In Disguise.....

You are a liar!!!

You did not get this online...you contacted us to ask for requirements for our loans and we gave you the list which you have presented here while purporting to have merely stumbled upon it online.

For the avoidance of doubt we would like to state here that while we have high regards for Sokoloan as a fellow loans provider we are in no way affiliated to them.

The conditions for accessing our loans were put there for the simple reason that Nigerians do not like to repay loans.

If the conditions do not sit well with you we suggest you move on to another loan provider.

Please know that if you spread false or malicious information about our organisation or services we shall bring down upon you the full wrath of the law for which you will be no match.

Nairaland is not as anonymous as you think therefore we can unmask you and drag you before the law.
Re: Lol See What I Saw Online by Algorithims: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Wicked people.

3 Likes

Re: Lol See What I Saw Online by harmargedon: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
FinanceHub:

You are a liar!

You did not get this online...you contacted us to ask for requirements for our loans and we gave you the list which you have presented here while purporting to have merely stumbled upon it online.

For the avoidance of doubt we would like to state here that while we have high regards for Sokoloan as a fellow loans provider we are in no way affiliated to them.

The conditions for accessing our loans were put there for the simple reason that Nigerians do not like to repay loans.

If the conditions do not sit well with you we suggest you move on to another loan provider.

Please know that if you spread false or malicious information about our organisation or services we shall bring down upon you the full wrath of the law for which you will be no match.

Nairaland is not as anonymous as you think therefore we can unmask you and drag you before the law.
Re: Lol See What I Saw Online by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
FinanceHub:

[s]You are a liar!!!

Nairaland is not as anonymous as you think therefore we can unmask you and drag you before the law.[/s]
Re: Lol See What I Saw Online by HolySpiritFire(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lol grin grin! Wait, Like seriously? You actually demanded for those? I thought the op was just catching cruise. Wonders shall never end grin
FinanceHub:

You are a liar!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forex Crises: What Is The Possible Way Out? / Could This Be An Error From Access Bank Or A Scam? / I'm Confused Business-Wise. You All Should Come To My Rescue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.