Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them (48104 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Gyong(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..
If I may ask, why should a lady in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.
Dump him, I repeat dump his useless ass if he's not boyant enough

mumu wey no get future. Always waiting for a guy to pay the bill cos your sick grown ass is incapable of making a dime daily. please guys stop fucking nonentity like this lazy onyi.

6 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
lexy2014:

I think u got it twisted. No one actually needs to bash d lady. From her pictures of what she looked like& what she looks like, She has already bashed her life herself. And from her comment, u can actually deduce that she sounds more frustrated, broke, hurt and bittered than d men u are after. If her life as a lesbian was satisfying& fulfilling, I don't she would be bothered about how other women choose to have sex with men. So deep down, this young lady is hurting & she is suffering. Instead of her to seek help, she is trying to fight men who she says she doesn't have sex with. Is she missing dick that bad?

In terms of dating, d question is are u rich? Ladies who complain about guys broke, are usually ladies who make a living waiting for a man to give them money for food in d name of relationship using sex as a means of exchange. To call it prostitution is even being mild. It's no different from begging to be fed. If u want money, get a job
Baba u are leaded.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Ayilara1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..
If I may ask, why should a lady in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.

This is a boy!
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Emperor4tune(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
no mata how u try to twist sin,sin is always sin,ur concience bears the scar,be careful of what u say & do,funny things today are things men will shed tears tomorow.am sure of what i say all is a mata of time

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Lool quite ironic this is coming from a broke, frustrated and jobless specimen. cheesy

Your profile picture says it all ...You still dey trek but you get mind abuse person wey get bicycle grin

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
olamide try to resurrect your dying career but feminist nonsense stuff full your brain
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by slowbreeze(f): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lesbian wey no dey do men come get advice for straight women..Interesting
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Tloc(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Aren't you getting too old for this foolery.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dalil8:
Fat disgusting pig!

I would never fvck a black girl's pussy even if it's for free.
I'd lose a boner just looking at a black pvssy alone.

#Whitepvssiesonly ✌�
Shame on you.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
BadRadio:
only if all guys go on sex strike.
Impossicant!
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Splitmind: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Clout chasing mumu trying to get attention, in the end the tweet didn't even blow up. grin
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Sukkyy2010: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Did you to just said free sex?...so having that beautiful and Amazing flesh pipe straight into your hole is not free?

Sure it's free indeed in fact is favor...I wonder what keep generating that egoism in these feminine skull to believe sexual intercourse is a act of being generous to man.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Splitmind: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Impossicant!

It's actually very possible, just look at Japan and how both the women and the government are begging people to have sex, have children and get married.

If sex dolls become common men's desire to chase women, shower them with gifts and all that just to have sex once will reduce, that's why so many women are against it.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Splitmind: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Just say you're an olosho already and tell us your price.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Adakintroy: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Prophet is never acknowledge in their homeland.

We go to Southy them talk well of our men.

But our women and their strong sense of entitlement no go gree say we ever try.

It's well.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
I've noticed that guys that are well off or wealthy tends to date ladies in their category (rich girls). Also I've heard and converse with a few of them on how they'll just use and dump the broke girl that she's not their type, which isn't a definition of love, is it?

What do you expect the broke girls to do? Who do you expect them to date?

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
THIS POST AWAITS YOUR UNBORN HOES。
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Be like say we are from the same planet.

However,

Sex has never been free.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by doxijaw: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ayilara1:

This is a boy!

U r in denial. She's just told u how they think.

I see them everywhere on social media and they're sick sick

Extreme low self esteem, beggy mentality, obnoxious and a complete LovePeddler without shame or morals .

They smoke Igbo a lot so don't expect any rationale behind their arguments .

My only concern is to stop the disease spreading.

These one's are gone un marriageable and will only learn after cowebs start growing in their vagina cheesy
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
I'll be happy if anyone here can help me with 2k or less. Since morning, I've only managed to eat unripe pawpaw. May sound funny but I'm not a scam. I'm just broke
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Be like say we are from the same planet.

However,

Sex has never been free.
hi
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by ehiavbhichris: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Prostitute like you your mate are getting married you are looking for how to assist in reminding fool among fools
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Negodu ur comment.... that's why gullible girls like you ll continue to fall into the hands of ritualists,posing as Yahoo boys, for the men don't be discouraged by the Filth disguised as a piece of advice, coming from the mouth of the bitch who is as dirty as the words coming from her.kponkwem
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by knowhowk: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
. Man don't have to be rich or Bouyant to have Sex . Sex is the Cheapest to have . With 1k Man can have Very Short time Pleasurable Sex .Till day break ,with 3k to 4k Man can have it .You want to talk about Class ,Class does not add to the Natural sweetness of the Private part .It's remains what it is .It's a Hole .Moreso those Ladies that offers Sex at the Amount are Clean and Very Pretty .Even more pretty than the faked life Packaged And so called Classy ones .Sex is overrated .Very very very Cheap
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by JaceBlaze: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yoh this is not good for a country that tops the list of poorest countries in the world.How do they expect fellas from Las Gidi,Kirikiri and Makoko to pay for sex? shocked

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Ebuka78: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
The world is already polluted. The evil ones are coming out by the day to make more people lose faith in God.

What will you gain when you collect the whole money and lose your soul?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by knightphoenix: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
This is the type of female we don't want in the future.... If they offer you money all In the name of having sex ... Then at night they put calabash on your head... don't come to social media asking for sympathy after maggot is falling from your yansh o
For her mind she get level asawoo.....
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by meggi4(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
useless fellow
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by knightphoenix: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian singer, Temmie Ovwasa, who is openly a Lesbian, has asked women who sleep with men to ensure they collect money from them, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, Nigerian men do not deserve free sex.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/THETemmieOvwasa/status/1372737080007221251?s=20
ASHAWOOO NO BE WORK!!!
ASHAWOOO NO BE WORK!!!
ASHAWOOO NO BE WORK!!!
ASHAWOOO NO BE WORK!!!

HELP ME TELL THEM ASHAWOOO NO BE WORK!!!

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Impossicant!
we can do it...make we know who go beggrin
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by sam564: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Temptee101:
shocked

See this wrinkled, flappy, used, lifeless, over-used, reused, retired, manhandled, disease infested, stinking, smelly, maggot filled pucci talking.

Even if she pays me to kiss, I no go accept.
aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by RioCarputo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
many are mad, few are roaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University / Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather / Dele Momodu In His Turkey Historic Room In A Cave (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.