Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) (65118 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by UtopiaDream: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
A pregnant lady identified as Doris took her love for singer Mayorkun to a new level (a level which we consider as extreme) as she tattoos him on her stomach, Igbere TV reports.

Sharing the photos on her Instagram page on Thursday, Doris wrote;
“Favourite artist.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMkssozgMLv/?igshid=1cc7ibgnnh9hw

Reacting to the photos via his Instastories on Friday, the singer wrote;
“Yooo! Crazzyyy.”

https://instagram.com/stories/iammayorkun/2532769339401855545?igshid=v028954oeukg

Doris’s video follows the trend of some youths tattooing celebrities on their body.

It began when a fan tattooed Bobrisky and he rewarded the fan with a million naira and some other benefits.

Others quickly followed the trend and he kept rewarding them for their show of love.

The tattoo trend also took a sour turn on Tuesday after Big Been Naija star, Ka3na called out a lady who tattooed her on her thigh saying she will regret her decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKWvXfEN_ss

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by UtopiaDream: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
If she were to be my sister I would have beaten the hell out of her. what will the unborn child do when he/she grows up

249 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by harmargedon: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
many are mad, but few are roaming.

334 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Her husband deserve 100 lashes of kokobo

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Single mother in the making

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
E no resemble joo....

17 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Omihanifa: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
If that ink is permanent then the lady is the dumbest person alive undecided

All because of money and clout see the rubbish she's doing undecided she can't even respect her current state

Maybe she's looking for money to buy baby things and dark knuckles removal cream angry

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Kriss216: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Shame on the useless man that deposited his precious Cum inside this foolish and senseless bleeding gender!

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
If her future children no Sabi sing then she just wasted her stomach..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by harmargedon: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
If she were to be my sister I would have beaten the hell out of her. what will the unborn child do when he/she grows up
he/she will look like Mayorkun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Jdaughter(f): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Crazy things people do.
Nobody is tattooing Jesus Christ anymore.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Pastor Righteousness

Abeg come help us pray for this confused child

17 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
the mayor of Lagos, oya Cum drop something for her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
frustrated oppo
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Liposure: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
This one no be agege
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by MickzyDonald: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
See them

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Tillatalk: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
I wish I could draw I will have venture into tattoo business since thats what trending now

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is what you get when a yahoo guy impregnates a slay queen undecided. Slay queen wey no get sense, na the pikin dey suffer am

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Off lay lay lay off Lagos grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Who give this girl belle no try at all..

It is crystal clear that the girl belongs to the street and for the street.. boys go gaz wait till she give birth before them fit cure konji again..

This country nawa!!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ratchety looking simp of a girl

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by MufasaLion: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Stupid illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by afolarin60591: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
I wish I could draw I will have venture into tattoo business since thats what trending now

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
I hope she knows that after giving birth, she's gonna regret this. Unless if it's not permanent of course.

On a second thought, the niqqa that knocked her up might be in on this! Niqqaz would do anything to get paid these days.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
flatin0 wh0res.......as useless as they come, she how she looks sickly, walking dispensary of syphilis, chlamydia, herpes and probably AIDS...........feel sorry for the unborn kid.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Donspicey: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
My only problem is why the bf didn't use condom...
Chaiiii....the future is truly Femail.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
My own is in a few years the regret go por.
But then again she has nothing to fear. The question is , as she tattoo mayorkun so if she get belle Shey na Wetin the kids go dey listen to inside belle?

Btw, anyone that can that doesn't value his or her body to the extent of drawing tattoos can never value a relationship. Speaking from experience.
Once I see tattoo on your body na to nack and go.

I said what I said come and beat me.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Her husband deserve 100 lashes of kokobo

Who dash her husband

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Elvis2kay: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.