Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? (25588 Views)

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Huawei Overtakes Apple As World’s Second Smartphone Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by RRodwave(m): 4:39am On Mar 24, 2021
tayo60:
All of Una na transsion users cry cry cry

E weak me to

2 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Lawrencestix(m): 5:38am On Mar 24, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:
The most preferred mobile brand, TECNO Mobile. Not some unknown phones. Tecno is reliable, tecno is affordable, tecno update and upgrade their system often, tecno improves on feedbacks.
;are u related to Lia Mohammed?

6 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by RealEzee(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2021
At the moment Xiaomi!!
I've been impressed by the consistent growth the company has managed over the years, shelling out dope phones at some sort reasonable price compared to it counterparts and the offer variety, I think that's where they did better than OnePlus(another brand I like wellah), well Sha OnePlus at first didn't intend shelling out various models for various pockets Sha so it's understandable.

Currently sitting among the top 4 mobile phone brands globally mehnn within 10 years in the industry , it's no joke, these guys came to ball hard, I like that, they seem too audacious it almost sounds arrogant, they don't invest much in advertising or even sef, guess word of mouth sells best after all, and a good product markets itself guun.

Xiaomi mehnnn

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by iseoluwanimi: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2021
I love using trendy and affordable phones... here you see everyone using LATEST tecno phones

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Chubbyface: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Any phone brand that gives me what I want is my favorite and as my taste changes, fav brand changes too. For now, it's the Pova I'm attracted to, I fit change my mind tomorrow to something else

6 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by donbenie(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tecno Marketeers!
FOOD done done for una.. shocked
Make una chop this thread like fufu.. grin

20 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by culdady(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Brand New camon 16 pro for sale
At affordable price
6gig ram 128gig storage
4500 mAh battery
With all accessories complete
Location owerri
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Sainthia: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Na person wey don use varieties fit pick favorite. Been using tecno since I became a phone user
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Superboss: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Seems this thread is to promote Tecno phones?
I have nothing against Transission company.
I have used their three brands of phone- Itel, tecno and infinix before.
For now, Xiaomi REDMI is the bae.
The battery is strong and the updates are good.

21 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by ayafcom: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
AmadorSays:
okay now, no wahala, hopefully some day i will add one to the Tecno phone i am using

Probably might be Tecno camon 16 pro...
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by ayafcom: 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
I love Tecno phones, since I started using them,

when buying phones what's one thing that comes to your mind about the phone..?
Battery
Camera quality...

I love Tecno camera and battery, they are very fantastic.

I have used the Tecno spark 3 pro and also the phantom 8. For the phantom 8, Kaiii.... the portrait no be here, comparison with that of iPhone not to now talk of the camon 16 pro...

2 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Chubbyface: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
ayafcom:
I love Tecno phones, since I started using them,

when buying phones what's one thing that comes to your mind about the phone..?
Battery
Camera quality...

I love Tecno camera and battery, they are very fantastic.

I have used the Tecno spark 3 pro and also the phantom 8. For the phantom 8, Kaiii.... the portrait no be here, comparison with that of iPhone not to now talk of the camon 16 pro...

what will you na say about the camon16 premium. Lol
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Freelancerx: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2021
Kunja2:
your favourite?
the tecno's battery is very strong, the iphone's camera is dope. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by AmadorSays: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
abi? thought of a different brand entirely since i already have a tecno phone, but on the contrary i might swap what i have now with a camon 16 series
ayafcom:

Probably might be Tecno camon 16 pro...
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by AmadorSays: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
abi? but the devices in the camon series have very good cameras too
Freelancerx:
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Kunja2: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Freelancerx:
hard for you too choose abi lol. I get you.
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Freelancerx: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kunja2:
hard for you too choose abi lol. I get you.
yes o
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Freelancerx: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
AmadorSays:
abi? but the devices in the camon series have very good cameras too
I think it is good series of mobile phones.
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by AmadorSays: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
sure it is
Freelancerx:
I think it is good series of mobile phones.
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Freelancerx: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
AmadorSays:
sure it is
You use one?
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Freelancerx: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
tayo60:
All of Una na transsion users cry cry cry
Some of us dey use their phones as back up

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by AmadorSays: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
yeah, the camon 12 air, its great so i can only imagine what the like of camon 15 and camon 16 would feel like.
Freelancerx:
You use one?
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Freelancerx: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
AmadorSays:
yeah, the camon 12 air, its great so i can only imagine what the like of camon 15 and camon 16 would feel like.
I think the Camon 16 series is their best phone now.
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by masterfactor(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:
The most preferred mobile brand, TECNO Mobile. Not some unknown phones. Tecno is reliable, tecno is affordable, tecno update and upgrade their system often, tecno improves on feedbacks.
Lie with sense

4 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Kibbs(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
All of una dey ment. Tecno everywhere. See scam. Una go gather create thread come dey disguise like say na random comments. All the best fun yin o

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Sunkanmiwise(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lawrencestix:
;are u related to Lia Mohammed?

Maybe he is your grandfather, because I don't know that name. All I know is that I use Tecno Camon 15
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Sunkanmiwise(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
masterfactor:

Lie with sense

What's lie in this one, I am talking about my experience using tecno phones. Talk yours, if you even get any.

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Kayconcept2(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Kibbs:
All of una dey ment. Tecno everywhere. See scam. Una go gather create thread come dey disguise like say na random comments. All the best fun yin o
Bros, why you dey vex, create your thread now, and people are just posting comments because they have used tecno products well.

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Lawrencestix(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:

Maybe he is your grandfather, because I don't know that name. All I know is that I use Tecno Camon 15
pathetic �

3 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by saratackit: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
My TECNO Y6 served me well then and it made me love the TECNO device

When my iphone got stolen I got TECNO POVA till now no issue, the TECNO phones are very good and durable
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Idarachris84: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2021
I love TECNO brand....

This brand does not disappoint.

Always representing and truly a user friendly brand and apps .

The products are affordable and very reliable too.

Have you seen the many programs TECNO is sponsoring? Idols, CBeyond etc. They really want to give back to the society not just their costumers.

TECNO gives all round satisfaction........
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Emeka71(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2021
TECNO or NOKIA because of thier standard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What’s Old Is New Again: Blackberry Launches Classic Phone With Qwerty Keyboard / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.