Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert (1015 Views)

Can 700k Secure Me In Togo To Live And Hustle? / Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Young Shall Grow Bus Driver Drank & Smoked Before Accident – Survivor Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by Gift52(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Man who attempted to travel to Europe through the desert - Shares Experience

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4DiGuyaLc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

���. He said he drank a woman's urine mixed with period blood

The man was happy he survived because he said many people like him we're depending on urine to survive

Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ewwww. . you swallow urine n blood ....nigga you's a b!tch
Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by DaddyRochie1642: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Disgusting
Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Very Disgusting.

OP put GRAPHICS in this report abeg.
Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Well,is it not the same thing as putting your mouth in a woman's private part and call it whatever which some of these perverted boys do,sorry sha you have learnt your lessons
Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by MufasaLion: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yous was a pussy nigga!
Urine?. F.uck that!
Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by pocohantas(f): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Right now some are on their way o.
Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by Thegamingorca(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
pocohantas:
Right now some are on their way o.
shocked
Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by pocohantas(f): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thegamingorca:
shocked

Na your brothers and sisters na. lipsrsealed

Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by Karlovych: 4:07am On Mar 20, 2021
grin grin They go through all the stress just to be roaming about the streets, doing menial jobs and washing toilets while waiting for several years to get documented properly if they are lucky enough not to be deported. No wonder many of them resort to criminal activities the moment they realize that it's not always rosy, smh
Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by Mike213: 6:05am On Mar 20, 2021
And you will come to Nigeria and still carry liabilities as wives despite all your sufferings in abroad
Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Can't he piss his own piss......... grin
Re: I drank women urine to survive - man who attempted togo to Europe through desert by pocohantas(f): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mike213:
And you will come to Nigeria and still carry liabilities as wives despite all your sufferings in abroad

It was the urine of a “liability” that saved him from dying of thirst. He owes all liabilities one.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where To Visit In Europe / My First Time To Lagos / Any Nigerian In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.