Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar (11817 Views)

Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 / Sadiq Umar Named In Europa League Team Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by etokhana: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
.@EnyimbaFC Anayo Iwuala to replace Sadiq Umar for Benin Rep. and Lesotho clashes.
#soarsupereagles
#team9jaStrong
https://twitter.com/thenff/status/1372923515372965890?s=19

ANAYO GETS FIRST SUPER EAGLES INVITATION
Anayo Iwuala has received a late invitation to the Super Eagles team for the AFCON qualification fixtures against Benin Republic and Lesotho.

Anayo comes in as replacement for Sadiq Umar who has been ruled out of the matches.

Nigeria are billed to face Benin Republic in Cotonou on March 27 before hosting Lesotho in Lagos three days later.

It is the first senior call up for Anayo, who has maintained an incredible for Enyimba FC this season.

The tricky winger has featured in 19 of Enyimba’s 20 matches this term, scoring two goals and assisting eight others.
https://enyimbafc.net/anayo-gets-first-super-eagles-invitation/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by etokhana: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sadiq Umar wasn't allowed for the qualifiers by his Spanish clubside, Almeria who cited the COVID-19 pandemic as reason.

9 Likes

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by DamnnNiggarr: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
shocked

Ok...
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by superlanny(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
It's a great opportunity for the home based players to stake a claim and show what they are capable of. In life, a blessing can be a curse and a curse a blessing. Just stay focused and ready!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by Anneka101(f): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
I rushed to book space and didn't know what to say...

Well this is s good development.

2 Likes

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by slawormiir: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

we gonna kick them asss
go go super eagles.....lets show to the world we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa
Let me increase the volume so our low budget ass noisy neighbors called Ghana, South Africa, Cameroon. Benin Republic and Lesotho can hear it

djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
na so God dey take pick person call o. make the guy come go perform, its over from there
2seconds everywhere go bust

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by BigSarah(f): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Congrats , biggest opportunity to show what you got..
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by elmessiahs(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
give the street a chance, home base na street... nice one

1 Like

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by NwaNimo1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2021

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
na so God dey take pick person call o. make the guy come go perform, its over from there

5 Likes

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by erayo2GCA(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
What about Michael Olise

1 Like

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by Emperormartin(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nice one but I'd have preferred that guy in Sparta praha Peter olayinka

2 Likes

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by visijo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Normalise not responding to everything. Learn to ignore some things and have peace.�

1 Like

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by fourboys: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
nice one.. fine fine boys plenty for super eagles now
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by Ghan80: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
And sk5?
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by Cherrybae(f): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Why not pick a player from the SW. Must all the super eagles players be from the SE.

I am so bitter and sad reading this replacement
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by thatigboman: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Anneka101:
I rushed to book space and didn't know what to say...

Well this is s good development.
explain the good development, let us understand what u mean
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by smile11s(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Biafran players always to the rescue and representing

1 Like

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by thatigboman: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cherrybae:
Why not pick a player from the SW. Must all the super eagles players be from the SE.

they should come and pick u abi

2 Likes

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by smile11s(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cherrybae:

Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by tellwisdom: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cherrybae:

They are the only players with foreign quality

2 Likes

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by Sonoyom(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cherrybae:

This is football and this kind of sarcastic statement is not needed here, just head to the politics section and rumble.

8 Likes

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by Maconstruct(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cherrybae:

Yu are not okay madam. D guy is cute. See upliftment. If I be am I go hide from friends and colleagues b4 Dem try poison person. Naija na jungle.

3 Likes

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : All the very best to our Darling Super Eagles.

Go and conquer.
We Love Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by Martini101(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
One man's misfortune, is another's fortune.
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
superlanny:
It's a great opportunity for the home based players to stake a claim and show what they are capable of. In life, a blessing can be a curse and a curse a blessing. Just stay focused and ready!!!

U no see as God de do something? Now nobody needs to beg Rohr to used home based. After all his yanga, it's d same home based that he is falling back on
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by kenzysmith: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
now only eyimba players dey Nigeria league corruption is a daily meal in Nigeria players from league leaders kwara non of their players were pick
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by kenzysmith: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
lexy2014:

U no see as God de do something? Now nobody needs to beg Rohr to used home based. After all his yanga, it's d same home based that he is falling back on
rohr call onachu u ve something bad to say about him now he called home base player which u were clamoring for u still bad mouthing him wetin u want o oga

3 Likes

Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by Jolomenas: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/thenff/status/1372923515372965890?s=19

https://enyimbafc.net/anayo-gets-first-super-eagles-invitation/
Why not replace hime with another northerner, must southerners always occupy our national team.
This is nepotism
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by ike95: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Emperormartin:
Nice one but I'd have preferred that guy in Sparta praha Peter olayinka
his also invited also
Re: Anayo Iwuala To Replace Sadiq Umar by Numerouno94(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jolomenas:

Why not replace hime with another northerner, must southerners always occupy our national team.
This is nepotism

Must u guys politicize everything? Pls dnt come nd corrupt sport section wit politics; this the place we relax nd have a gud time cos its devoid of politics.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu: Osimhen Has Potential To Win Next African Footballer Of The Year Award / Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid / Bruno Fernandes Signs A New Contract With Man United Until 2026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.