Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Know How I Make Money Outside Crowd 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Know How I Make Money Outside Crowd 1 (117 Views)

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / Shoprite Ilorin Locks Doors As Crowd Stormed Their Store / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know How I Make Money Outside Crowd 1 by Fransixcko(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Its quite unfortunate that you've been in crowd 1 for months now and you've been unable to convince the least 1 person to join your down line.

I'll be giving you insights on how to earn while you are still claiming your C1 rewards and also trying to convince your target audience to join crowd 1 under you.

Read to the end, you'll have a reason to ACT.

Let's go there��

Crowd 1 is a Network marketing company that was established years ago basically to change the lives of people financially with its Multi level marketing (MLM) system.

You were told of the platform, you had lectures with slides, you bought a code worth either €99, €299, €799 or €2499.

Since you've joined the Online Networking business, you've not been able to cash out as you were told before you joined.

Don't panic, read on!!

You not being able to cash out is because you've not personally sponsored any body.

Now listen!!!

In any Network marketing company that operates with MLM, you must bring people before you earn. That's why its a network business. You have a team and you build your finance with your team.

Do you know that

Many people out there have made cool money with crowd 1. At the same time, more than many people still out there have been unable to make a dime with crowd 1.

Its not that you've not been trying your best when it comes to recruitment work, you have but the whole things seems to be hard. People are not giving you listening ears, they'll keep on telling you today or tomorrow. Some won't even listen to you at all.

Don't panic, you can still earn with other digital things while claiming your C1 rewards.

There are many digital skill you can learn and earn with. Digital skills like;

> Copywriting
> Affiliate Marketing
> E-mail Marketing
> Closing
> SE optimization
> Graphics designing etc.

All these above are Digital skills that pay you handsomely and *Copywriting* is the HIGHEST PAID DIGITAL SKILL among all.

It requires you writing copies to promote sales and you are paid handsomely for it.

Copywriting is a digital skill you can acquire and earn with it while you are claiming your C1 bonus.

With your smartphone alone you are good to go. No capital is needed, No qualification is required.

I'll be convening a class on Copywriting.

If you want to know more about copywriting, tap the link below and join the class.

Its FREE.��

https:///KlkSsG3z85KDxMMyc5svYW

Or chat 08137108767

(1) (Reply)

Downloadable Website Designing Course For Just N2000. Learn At Your Pace & Time / How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Physical Products Online / All Kinds Of Sports Wears Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.