Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 (24037 Views)

Borussia Dortmund Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 14 April 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Eibar (3 - 1) On 14 June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2021
CSTRR:

The fact is that they will never give Chelsea credit.

They wrote Chelsea off against atletico, when Chelsea won, they said atletico is not good enough.

If Chelsea wins against Madrid, they will say Madrid is a poor team.
They initially wrote us off against Sevilla, but it took a player close to retirement to shut them up. I don't want to be overconfident about this fixture but I know Madrid cannot ease past us as they did Liverpool.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by MrGerald(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2021
gevans:
Madrid to progress to semi final. Chelsea will then destroy them
Chelsea with their substandard displays? Madrid understands cl more than every other team.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by PreciousBro: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Humanoid01:

They initially wrote us off against Sevilla, but it took a player close to retirement to shut them up. I don't want to be overconfident about this fixture but I know Madrid cannot ease past us as they did Liverpool.
The truth is, if you're sincere to your self you'd know this Madrid aren't as lethal as they were two seasons ago.

Chelsea, in any form they come can't match Madrid on their best day. If you watched this Liverpool-Madrid match you'd know experience played a lot in aiding Los blancos.

Madrid vs Chelsea? I see a repeat of Liverpool vs Madrid. Until then.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
PreciousBro:

The truth is, if you're sincere to your self you'd know this Madrid aren't as lethal as they were two seasons ago.

Chelsea, in any form they come can't match Madrid on their best day. If you watched this Liverpool-Madrid match you'd know experience played a lot in aiding Los blancos.

Madrid vs Chelsea? I see a repeat of Liverpool vs Madrid. Until then.
I'm a Madrid fan, but not as much as a Chelsea fan. So there's no bad blood going into this game. Like I said in a previous comment, Madrid has better quality and tendency to become victors in the tie, but you can't completely write Chelsea off.

Chelsea seems to be reborn under TT, the only deficiency so far is in scoring. They play with so much confidence and team spirit now. It'll be a tie with not many goals, I believe. You can't compare Liverpool with Chelsea, especially now that the former has been inconsistent.

This tie, just like the one between PSG and City is highly unpredictable. This is a true Champions league semi final stage that has been begging for years.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by PreciousBro: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Humanoid01:

I'm a Madrid fan, but not as much as a Chelsea fan. So there's no bad blood going into this game. Like I said in a previous comment, Madrid has better quality and tendency to become victors in the tie, but you can't completely write Chelsea off.

Chelsea seems to be reborn under TT, the only deficiency so far is in scoring. They play with so much confidence and team spirit now. It'll be a tie with not many goals, I believe. You can't compare Liverpool with Chelsea, especially now that the former has been inconsistent.

This tie, just like the one between PSG and City is highly unpredictable. This is a true Champions league semi final stage that has been begging for years.
I didn't quote you because i think Madrid or Chelsea didn't stand a chance. I mentioned you due to the sense or idea I perceived in your post stylishly tipping Chelsea ahead of Madrid on the basis of Chelsea not being a Liverpool that was ousted by this same 'weak'(Madrid) in my opinion.

I actually disagree with you, Chelsea are having the best of their form presently,unlike Madrid. However, due to the salient factor of 'experience I opined, I'd still tip the merengues ahead of the blues regardless of their zenith form. Liverpool might have also been sh!t this second half of the season but they are a champions league material. who'd fight tooth and nail ahead of this Chelsea.... That's my opinion.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Frales6(f): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Faber:

You're also a computer operator grin grin

You're either versatile or just seeking to be noticed cos there's nothing to show you're a farmer. Zero comment, zero post, zero topic in the Agriculture section.

Anyways make I no spoil market for you grin grin

ah... sorry my phone has been off since I posted this.
it's for a friend who doesn't have smart phone to type this on nairaland. I wanted to create a new account for him but he refused. he said no need since he doesn't have smart phone to be logging in. please if you have any just let me know so I can get back to him. me na woman and the job seeker na man. that's why I had to put phone number
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Frales6(f): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2021
Feggie3:
From all indications you are not a female cry

it's for a friend who doesn't have smart phone to type this on nairaland. I wanted to create a new account for him but he refused. he said no need since he doesn't have smart phone to be logging in. please if you have any just let me know so I can get back to him. me na woman and the job seeker na man. that's why I had to put phone number
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Frales6(f): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2021
tolguy:
i wish you best of luck sis

thanks but the job isn't for me it's for a friend. just in case you have any. woman no go fit do gateman work na. have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Frales6(f): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2021
ezechi24:

where do you reside

he resides in Port Harcourt but he said he's willing to relocate.

. sorry my phone has been off since I posted this.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Faber(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Frales6:

It's ok
If he is willing to relocate, there's job for him in our farms in Anambra State. Ojukwu Farms Poultry and fishery.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Frales6(f): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Faber:

It's ok
If he is willing to relocate, there's job for him in our farms in Anambra State. Ojukwu Farms Poultry and fishery.

ok. thanks. I will let him know.
I don't know how to get your number so that he can call you
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Faber(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Frales6:

ok. thanks. I will let him know.
I don't know how to get your number so that he can call you
@Sir_fabrizio@yahoo.com
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Frales6(f): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Faber:
@Sir_fabrizio@yahoo.com
alright. thanks sir.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by raphy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
chiiraq802:

For my area for PH.... na Armed robbers dey open eyes dey sleep ... make we no kramp them. cool

Lol no sleeping on bicycle for arm robbers
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by ezechi24(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Frales6:

he resides in Port Harcourt but he said he's willing to relocate.

. sorry my phone has been off since I posted this.

if he has anyone he can stay with in warri it would be good.......then i'll find him a job that can at least pay him 30 to 35k .....is he a graduate?
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Frales6(f): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
ezechi24:

if he has anyone he can stay with in warri it would be good.......then i'll find him a job that can at least pay him 30 to 35k .....is he a graduate?

he has someone to stay with but the issue is...he isn't a graduate
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by ezechi24(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Frales6:

he has someone to stay with but the issue is...he isn't a graduate

how old is he
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Frales6(f): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
ezechi24:

how old is he
30 years.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by ezechi24(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Frales6:

30 years.

send me ur watsaap number
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by Frales6(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
ezechi24:

send me ur watsaap number
ok. 08168782785

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs West Brom (3 - 0) On 12th February 2018 / Manchester United Vs AZ Alkmaar : Europa League (4 - 0) On 12th December 2019 / Chelsea Vs Newcastle United - (3 - 1) On 2nd December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.