Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,044 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: (1054 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by silhoutte: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
After been married for almost 5years. From the very first year my husband has been cheating on me.
He sometimes claims to be repentant but i end up catching him in this same act.
What should i do? he doesnt want to give me a divorce and he doesn't want to change.
This is the story a woman narrated to me. Please what should i advice this person to do,
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by Blazay(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hmmmm!
With all the cheating threads all over NL?
Abeg wait for divine advice jor.
Mere mortals cannot intervene at this point! kiss
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by echobee(f): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
u too cheat on him.how can u bringsuch topics up?which kind advice u want?u no dey go church?take it to GOD on prayers
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
@poster
He doesn't want to "give" you a divorce them why don't you TAKE IT!
You could also patiently wait to catch some deadly "take away" diseases!
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by livedit(f): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
I would tell her to seek legal advice (AND action) in divorcing that man. In the meantime, she should separate. He made it clear that he don't plan on changing and basically telling her to just "deal" with it. She don't HAVE to deal with it. Why should she stay with somebody like that? She should divorce him and move on to find someone who will love her and be faithful to her. Cheating is something livedit could ever put up with again. Especially bold habitual cheating. When cheating becomes like breathing to people, oh no! There is no way I would stay in such a marriage/relationship like that.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by MMM2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
tell d woman 2 start cheating.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by coded777: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
Poster, tell the victim to ask her hubby to make her a PROMISE not to cheat again or better still an OATH.
Find and Read other useful threads here on Cheat issues.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by toyemz(f): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2011
@poster
tell her to plant 'magun' on her husband
not sure if it works for men though
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by selton: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
Tell her to improve in her sexual performance, !
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by Africanqueen2(f): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
Turn a blind eye and do what makes you happy,
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by vaLasce(m): 2:55am On Apr 16, 2011
cheaters
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by 25omega(m): 3:51am On Apr 16, 2011
poster

a husband/wife doesn't have to sign the divorce papers for you to get a divorce at least i know that for sure in the u.s you just have to pay some extra fees to get the divorce without the other persons signature. people seldom do that because it's a lot pricy
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by MrsChima(f): 3:55am On Apr 16, 2011
Poor OP.

Oh well.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 16, 2011
@poster come on now! grin
what's with the deception?
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by dayokanu(m): 4:33am On Apr 16, 2011
Wait, Your HIV is on the way
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by tEsLim(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2011
Sex happens. You should both join a Player's club. I think I'll start one in Lagos soon. So you guys stop feeling guitly about sex as if the other woman's puzzy will be permanent on your husband's dicx. Sex is human. Live life enjoy it. It shouldn't be the end of a relationship. You start another relationship it will happen
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by paris10: 1:30am On Apr 18, 2011
If your husband is a Nigerian, especially from the North or South West, then you cannot blame him! Its in the blood. Them people are very promiscuous. What am I even saying, infact, Nigerians are generally known to be unfaithful either to their wives or husbands. It is biological, genetical, hereditary, inherited and a social norm.

So, what would you do about it? Ans, He needs to be rehabitated, de-demonized, spoken to by elders, issued with a warning from the court of law, and finally,give him more love than anticipated, that solves your problem sweetheart.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by tEsLim(m): 1:32am On Apr 18, 2011
^^^ lol spoken to by elders
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by harakiri(m): 1:12am On Apr 19, 2011
Why is that when women complain about their husbands "cheating" on them, they fail to include the part where they nagged their men to near death, starve them of sex and only have sex with their husbands when they either want something or feel their husband is getting fed up with the marriage?
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Cheat: by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2011
//

(1) (Reply)

It Was Fun!!!. Looking 4 My Mother's Trouble / Woman Who Injected COOKING OIL Into Her Own Face After Doctors Refused To Give H / Can You Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.