Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Article/content Writer Wanted (work From Home) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article/content Writer Wanted (work From Home) (1352 Views)

Work From Home / Marketers/sales Rep. Wanted : Work In Your LCDA (lagos) / Graphic Designer Wanted! Work From Home A Possibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article/content Writer Wanted (work From Home) by silvia25: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
We've got a huge number of articles and blog posts that need to be written and we are looking for several copy writers who are native English speakers to work on this project. The typical required length of an article is about 400-500 words. The more reliable and faster you are, the more work you'll get. You can work from home and concurrently with you current job.

All articles have to be 100% original and must pass Plagiarism Detect and Copyscape. We will own copyrights to all work after payment. Articles can not be used again in any way for any reason (including re-write, re-sell, reuse or give away). Scraped content will not be accepted. No spelling and grammatical errors.

We pay $1.5 per article(possibly more depending on quality) which could be written under one hour with some practice. In order to apply for this job, send your CV to: silve25 [AT] gmx [DOT] com
Please put 'Content writer' into subject.
Re: Article/content Writer Wanted (work From Home) by nex(m): 2:42am On Apr 15, 2011
$1.5 per article? Definitely not me!
Re: Article/content Writer Wanted (work From Home) by debbie(f): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2011
this is serious wickedness.how on earth will you pay someone jst dat amount for writing 400-500 words,this must be a real scam.i think you have to do the righting and see how it goes sad
Re: Article/content Writer Wanted (work From Home) by silvia25: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
No debbie this is not a scam.

And I don't think that $1.5-$2 per hour for a work that can be done from home is a bad deal,
Re: Article/content Writer Wanted (work From Home) by debbie(f): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
well its up to you,but i strongly feel that its not worth the whole effort of writing,at least am a writer and i understand what it means to seat down and p-ut the brain to serious work and at the end of the day you get something like #150 or less, check it,even though unemployment is on the high side,must you us it as a advantage to enslave someone, Le me know what the writing stuff is all about, you can check my profile on www.ezinearticles.com and type ugomma deborah nwosu, that's am into! cheers

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruiting Vacancy / Recriutment In Walbrook College / Cake Making, Deco , Small Chops, Wirework, Make Up Training For N7,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.