Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 (1127 Views)

144000, Who Are They? / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Is It Only 144000 people That Will Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
In 1713, the Treaty of Utrecht was signed. Spain gave British slave traders the contract, known as the Asiento, to trade 144,000 slaves a year to Spanish South America. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zqv7hyc/revision/2

The Illuminati know the scriptures, and what the 144,000 represents, so they needed to put that down. They knew who they were selling. You can do your research about the Israelites (Bantus) who were expelled from Spain and Portugal and shipped to the West African coasts.

Revelation 7:4
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of ISRAEL (ISOLELE).

Deuteronomy 28:68
And YAHUAH shall bring thee into Egypt [bondage] again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

1 Share

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by Blakjewelry(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
I wonder why the black man is trying to prove he is from Israel when science has shown he is the first man to walk the Earth

1 Like

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by MrPresident1: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Jeremiah 2:3
Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 50:6-7
My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

There is no one that touched Israel who will not pay a heavy and terrible price for it
Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by MrPresident1: 9:25am On Mar 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:
I wonder why the black man is trying to prove he is from Israel when science has shown he is the first man to walk the Earth

What do you mean from Israel?

Israel is the primordial germ; it is from the so-called ''Black man'' that everything originated
Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:

I have nothing to do with that fake land of ISRAEL or the useless white Jesus you worship. NONSENSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by 1Sharon(f): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Do you know black ppl weren't the only slaves? You heard about the Barbary trade?

1 Like

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2021
1Sharon:
Do you know black ppl weren't the only slaves? You heard about the Barbary trade?

It's not even close. The Barbary pirates raided ships and sold as slaves those they captured. This cannot be compared to a major phenomenon as the transatlantic slave trade which happened to an entire race of people. The 12 million count is even an underestimation.

Deuteronomy 28:32 says your sons and daughters shall be given unto another people. That doesn't look like a few ship raids involving adults. If you look at the slave lists of those put on ships during the transatlantic slave trade, you'll find that it's mostly children, and teenagers.

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by 1Sharon(f): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
donnie:

It's not even close. The Barbary pirates raided ships and sold those they capturrd as slaves. This cannot be compared to a major phenomenon as the transatlantic slave trade which happened to an entire race of people. The 12 million count is even an underestimation.

Deuteronomy 28:32 says your sons and daughters shall be given unto another people. That doesn't look like a few ship raids involving adults. If you look at the slave lists of those put on ships during the transatlantic slave trade, you'll find that it's mostly children, and teenagers.

Read up about the Barbary trade, because this is ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
1Sharon:

Read up about the Barbary trade, because this is ignorance.

Humbly read your bible and learn about your true herritage, not white man's lies.
Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by MightySparrow: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Another dimension to JWs' interpretation. A free world indeed

1 Like

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by Janosky: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
MightySparrow:
The OP's GIBBERISH has ZERO connection to Revelation chapter 7.
Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by Janosky: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
donnie:
In 1713, the Treaty of Utrecht was signed. Spain gave British slave traders the contract, known as the Asiento, to trade 144,000 slaves a year to Spanish South America. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zqv7hyc/revision/2

The Illuminati know the scriptures, and what the 144,000 represents, so they needed to put that down. They knew who they were selling. You can do your research about the Israelites (Bantus) who were expelled from Spain and Portugal and shipped to the West African coasts.

Revelation 7:4
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of ISRAEL (ISOLELE).

Deuteronomy 28:68
And YAHUAH shall bring thee into Egypt [bondage] again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

grin grin grin grin.

You leave Revelation 14:1-3, 7:1-3,1:5-6 & pick verse 4 to implant your man made theory.

You were not even there during the transatlantic slave trade to arrive at an accurate census of those transported in the ships, or their ancestral roots , you dey here dey DECEIVE yourself.

Who told you only Africans were sold as slaves?
Sharon1 highlighted the events at Barbary for you, yet you brushed it aside.

1 Like

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
donnie:

Humbly read your bible and learn about your true herritage, not white man's lies.

Already done that

1 Like

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin.

You leave Revelation 14:1-3, 7:1-3,1:5-6 & pick verse 4 to implant your man made theory.

You were not even there during the transatlantic slave trade to arrive at an accurate census of those transported in the ships, or their ancestral roots , you dey here dey DECEIVE yourself.

Who told you only Africans were sold as slaves?
Sharon1 highlighted the events at Barbary for you, yet you brushed it aside.

I am not as ignorant as majority of you when it comes to our real history. I've done my homework. I have seen the documents containing details of slaves put on slave ships. Names, age, place of origin, place of departure, destination etc.

Barbary event is not as significant an event as the transatlantic slave trade. Also, it involved Arabs (black North africans) and white Europeans, not Israelites (Bantus).
Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
1Sharon:

Already done that

And you came up with a white saviour and white ISRAEL right?
Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by 1Sharon(f): 1:10am On Mar 22, 2021
donnie:

And you came up with a white saviour and white ISRAEL right?

Where did ever say that?

That verse is way too ambiguous
Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Go and arrest him nah! cheesy

MightySparrow:

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2021
1Sharon:

Where did ever say that?

That verse is way too ambiguous

All of Deuteronomy 28 speaks directly about our people the Bantus/negroes. No other race of people on earth fulfills those curses. Read from verse 15 down to the end of the chapter. The entire bible is about the people of Isolele (Israel).

Don't mind Rome that tries to globalize a message that was given to a particular people by their own prophets. Bantu culture has been stolen and used to create the various world religions. And these religions all have one purpose- to hide and destroy the people of the book. The only religion YAH gave his people is the commandments which these world religions (including Christianity) oppose.
Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Joel 3:2
"I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land."

1 Share

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please read Exodus 4:6-7 and tell me how Oyinbo's hand became white or leprous as snow? Was it not already white or leprous as snow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2021
This is True Scriptural JERICHO in today's South Africa.

Jericho
0189, South Africa
https://maps.app./XJ9pXWALXuszpG2w8

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by 1Sharon(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
donnie:

All of Deuteronomy 28 speaks directly about our people the Bantus/negroes. No other race of people on earth fulfills those curses. Read from verse 15 down to the end of the chapter. The entire bible is about the people of Isolele (Israel).

Don't mind Rome that tries to globalize a message that was given to a particular people by their own prophets. Bantu culture has been stolen and used to create the various world religions. And these religions all have one purpose- to hide and destroy the people of the book. The only religion YAH gave his people is the commandments which these world religions (including Christianity) oppose.

I hope you know west African aren't bantu
Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
1Sharon:

I hope you know west African aren't bantu

It's same blood...same paternal DNA haplogroup E1B1A (see E1B1A distribution below). It means bantus are negroes who migrated to Central and southern Africa and the have one father YAKUBI/JACOB.

People mistake the Bantu SPEAKING people with Bantus. Because there're many who speak a Bantu language but aren't necessarily Bantu. Khoisans, Pygmies and even Nilotics speak Bantu languages but aren't Bantu. And these people know they're not the same even though they may live side by side. They don't have same DNA. But if you're not one of them you could make the mistake of lumping them all together as BANTU.

The Bantus I'm referring to are those blood decendants of YAKUBI/Jacob who migrated from Egypt, through the Sahara to West Africa and from there all the way to southern Africa. There was also a backward/northward migration following this.

Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 by donnie(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

The Church In Samaria (acts 8:4-25) / According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! / The End Of Days: How Would You Feel If God Forgave All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.