Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Informal Igbo Mentorship Program And Formal Education, Which Is Better? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Informal Igbo Mentorship Program And Formal Education, Which Is Better? (129 Views)

Between Music And Furthering My Education Which One Should I Choose? / Between Learning A Skill And Furthering Your Education, Which Is More Important. / See How Pukena Is Transforming The Informal Sector! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Informal Igbo Mentorship Program And Formal Education, Which Is Better? by Flashydstunna: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2021
I have been thinking if I had dropped out of school like my friend Emeka did to learn a trade with his Oga if I would have been better off than I am now.
Now it seems like I am just struggling to get a job and no pay compensates me for the stress and time wasted at the Federal University of Technology where it seems I wasted 5 years of my life just to come out and get a job after 3 years of actively searching that pays just 80,000Naira in this kind of hard economy

My friend Emeka seems to be doing just fine although I know the grass always seem greener at the other side

https://beheardd.com/2021/03/13/andrews-curse-of-versatility-story-reasons-for-mentorship/

(1) (Reply)

Executive Marketers / Patchwork - Fabric Texture / Sage 50 Accounting Training In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.