Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Coming Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Of Jesus Christ (1029 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coming Of Jesus Christ by doyenn(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2007
Let us know your opinion about the coming of Jesus,what do you know about it and what evidence do you have to support your believe.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Esss(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2007
i know he aint coming tomorrow. that a fact.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by MP007(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2007
The bible is the only evidence that one can really refer to, what u people dont understand is that its like we are in a movie , we are acting out the bible prophecies, open ur eyes ma people, even ur broother nostrademus said it , u need to read is booooks
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 09, 2007
lol these desperate idol worshippers aka islamists. Why dont you pursue one thread to a logical conclusion before you open another?
You have several threads where you have fled as soon as you got inevitably stuck only to appear somewhere else asking for yet more "proof".
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by pilgrim1(f): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2007
doyenn:

Let us know your opinion about the coming of Jesus,what do you know about it and what evidence do you have to support your believe.

I don't know if the above is trying to suggest that Islam does not believe in the coming of Jesus - is that it?
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by doyenn(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2007
Davidylan

the reason why you dont see me there is that i only come on board when i am free from work and it's not all my thread that i know,i visit a thread to know what's going on and contribute if the need be. I have some thread that i dnt know i have so dnt be annoyed that i didnt reply to your post.

i just want to know if people are aware of the mission of Jesus in his coming back. Some people believe he's coming to save them after killing and committing uncountable sins so i just want opinion from people and i know u too can say something here.

Look guys,this is a forum that we're suppose to educate ourselves and not causing or abusing ourselves.if you disagree with wat i post,you can keep it to yourselve or post otherwise. it does not mean you know what you're doing or that am the perfect.it's just a forum for enlightment
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by pilgrim1(f): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2007
@doyenn,

Okay, now we can understand you better - and I hope my question earlier will be obliged?

Tell us, what do you think about the second coming of Jesus Christ? Me too, I want to learn - and there are questions that I might need to ask you as we progress.

Cheers.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2007
doyenn:

i just want to know if people are aware of the mission of Jesus in his coming back. Some people believe he's coming to save them after killing and committing uncountable sins so i just want opinion from people and i know u too can say something here.

Just a quick correction, i want to believe this must be an error on your part. Jesus is NOT coming to save sinners and killers. EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN AGAIN, HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Kuns: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2007
In spite of what the Christians preach, if the Messiah Jesus was to return today, in the image that he is portrayed, he would not be accepted by the masses of the people.

. . . They have depicted him as a Caucasian revolutionary middle-aged man dressed in hippie clothes, talking about love and peace for everyone. People would consider him as being crazy (as they said about the hippies of the 60’s) or try to kill him because he would be a threat to the devil’s economic success.

Money is the concern at hand, not the salvation of your soul.

It's the year 2007 and your Jesus as not come yet ,
Meanwhile the pastor is still telling people Jesus died 2000 years ago, when it fact it is going to 2008 years.

Religious leader are still molsting and raping children, or do you want some prove of this?
Africa is still at the bottom of the pile when it comes to world affairs.

So I have no time to Sugar-Coat the facts.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by pilgrim1(f): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2007
@Kuns,

You've already run out of ideas - which have been hugely debunked. Save the rest.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Horus(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2007
Christians claim that heaven is further than the furthest star, and that is where Jesus went with his father to prepare a place for you, right. Remember, John 14:2 “In my father's house are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you.” However, if you look at the possibility of Jesus coming back, the furthest star away from Earth is billions of light years away. Therefore, in actuality, Jesus still didn't get to heaven. There's no way he could be on his way back.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2007
Horus:

Christians claim that heaven is further than the furthest star, and that is where Jesus went with his father to prepare a place for you, right. Remember, John 14:2 “In my father's house are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you.” However, if you look at the possibility of Jesus coming back, the furthest star away from Earth is billions of light years away. Therefore, in actuality, Jesus still didn't get to heaven. There's no way he could be on his way back.

this is so ridiculous it does not deserve a reply. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Dios(f): 5:05am On Jul 13, 2007
@Horus, thanks for that laugh grin grin grin
jesus already came back, then he was like these humans are crazy, said f#ck it and went back to that place beyond the furthest star.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Horus(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2007
The end of the world has nothing to do with religion, but it does have to do with you and what you do from this point on. Do you really think that Jesus, or the Messiah, or whoever you are waiting for is coming for you or anybody else with the world in the state it’s in? And you haven’t changed. You still want any and everything that makes life more convenient which if the Messiah was to come with a New World, a New Jerusalem, it would eventually end up the same way because it happened before. And, each time they try it ends up even worse then before.

(1) (Reply)

I Highly Recommend / Extra-Terrestrials/Humans Attempt To Decode Universal Language / 7 Enemies of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.