Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) (36917 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Two Bank Robbers Burnt In Aba, Abia (Graphic Photos) / Female Soldier Shoots Mad Woman To Death In Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by just4fun(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
RichDad1:
No criminals in the SE.
These are peace loving Igbo youths being framed up for herdsmen atrocities usual.

Who is unam ikot?

We are talking of cultism here which should be condemned in d strongest term. This is common among the youths today be it Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba..
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Pls take them off the street for a long time since freedom is not precious to them then pls take away their freedom and give them maximum jail term.

Animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by Conrod: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
When is Abba Kyari going after Fulani Jihadists and Herdsmen...?

Abi na only Southern Christian criminals dem train am for.?
NO,him never hear am b4.
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by ediko5(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Freemasonry:
I cringed when I saw the graphic video of these savages butchering the hapless victim and cutting off his head as they chanted and echoed their confraternity slogan.
It was a terrible sight to behold!

Similarly, another group of the same confraternity attacked and beheaded another victim in his compound in Anambra.

Young men who are supposed to be seeking ways to advance their lives are busy making themselves willing tools for the devil, just so they can brag and boast ”you know who I be?!, You know how many men I don throw ovb?”.

”There's a way that seems right to a man, but the end is destruction”...shun cultism!!!

Please can you send me the video or the link.

2 Likes

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by okwadatigbogal: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
There is no gain in cultism!

I like the interviewer though.... Very professional.

1 Like

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
The police should also go after the rival cult group.
Life imprisonment for membership of cult group is long overdue.
Any cult member linked with murder should be given a death sentence under the law.
We have pampered evil for too long!

1 Like

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

These children of Satan are not Christians!
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
just4fun:

Who is unam ikot?

We are talking of cultism here which should be condemned in d strongest term. This is common among the youths today be it Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba..
Politicians, elites and some military men have encouraged this evil over the years.
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
jrusky:
Pls take them off the street for a long time since freedom is not precious to them then pls take away their freedom and give them maximum jail term.

Animals.

These murderers and the rival cult group members should be given death sentences for sanity to come back to our schools and streets!

1 Like

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by Freemasonry: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
ediko5:

Sorry, I actually saw it on someone's phone.

1 Like

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
atonement12:
These murderers and the rival cult group members should be given death sentences for sanity to come back to our schools and streets!

Honestly you have just declared the right judgement for these bitchs called cultist my a s s they do not deserve second chance at all.

1 Like

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Nonsense and Ingredients.
Arrest bandits also.
So there will be balance.
What a shameful way to reason sad
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hungry people everywhere.
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by spacechuks(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
The governor of Lagos state has passed death sentence or so to cult members,

Other state governors esp in cult ravaging states should follow suite asap, this law would dissuade the activities of cult in the state,

As for these guys ,outright death is too cheap for them, chop of their private part and cook it for them to eat, then chop of their legs and hands, let them feel the pains b4 they die ,

Useless cultists,
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by izubext007: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
when see some cultist who claim to be catching their cruise on dry land , I laf .
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
What's this matured men doing with small school fraternity when their mates are into big fraternity that will better their lives?

Big fools,game wey we don play far back while in school and drop the shit

1 Like

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by mytty: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SOUTHERN CRIMINALS?
WHO IS A CHRISTIAN YO YOU?

TO BE BORN AGAIN YOU MUST BE REBORN, AND A NEW LAW will take effect in you, that law is called

THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE,

THOSE WHO ARE NOT BORN AGAIN HAVE THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH AT WORK IN THEM,

The just sin and sin and sin because death is at work in them,

REMEMBER GOD TOLD ADAM, THE VERY DAY YOU EAT THIS FRUIT YOU SHALL SURELY DIE,
man actually died, that death is at work in every man born of a woman,

The only solution is the new law, LAW OF SPIRIT AND LIFE, ONLY IN CHRIST JESUS, (ROM 8:1-3)

Get born again my friend, TIME IS RUNNING

ESCAPE FOR YOUR LIFE, selah!
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by superjab247: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
This Aba cultists issue isn't our problem.

We are more interested in the smell of Tinubu or Buhari's fart. undecided
so shall it be permanently in your life !!
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
mytty:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SOUTHERN CRIMINALS?
WHO IS A CHRISTIAN YO YOU?
TO BE BORN AGAIN YOU MUST BE REBORN, AND A NEW LAW will take effect in you, that law is called
THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE,
THOSE WHO ARE NOT BORN AGAIN HAVE THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH AT WORK IN THEM,
The just sin and sin and sin because death is at work in them,
REMEMBER GOD TOLD ADAM, THE VERY DAY YOU EAT THIS FRUIT YOU SHALL SURELY DIE,
man actually died, that death is at work in every man born of a woman,
The only solution is the new law, LAW OF SPIRIT AND LIFE, ONLY IN CHRIST JESUS, (ROM 8:1-3)
Get born again my friend, TIME IS RUNNING
ESCAPE FOR YOUR LIFE, selah!
What If you are talking with a Man of God so......?
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by obisage(m): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

I’m Igbo but can I humbly tell you that you’re stupid??
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by budusky05(m): 12:59am On Mar 22, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

Your stupidity is really impressive

So u now have Christian criminal?
What made the idiot a Christian if he is a criminal

Am sure this idiots are your friends. Next will be ur turn fool
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by pquaver(m): 1:45am On Mar 22, 2021
film3four:
Inspector general of police intelligence team(IIRT) have arrest more members of the deadly cult group in Abia state that beheaded a rival cultist. Watch the video to hear more revelations on why they beheaded a rival cultist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y04Ph2R_zag

Watch the graphic Video when they were beheading the rival cultist from this Facebook link.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1913412198815730/

If they weren't caught it would have been Fulani herdsmen but it good we caught the Igbo herdsmen..
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by KayCee92(m): 2:02am On Mar 22, 2021
See the so called STRONG MEN singing more than parrot. I can only imagine the mass race wey go dey happen for Aba now as them sey sing.......everybody with him bag. Did u hear when he said, "we did not take much. We only collected his legs, hands and his prick". Oga kuku take everything. U took the almighty prick but still saying u did not take much....lolz

1 Like

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by Ndiasiri(m): 3:34am On Mar 22, 2021
It is only a mad man that can tell you the sweetness of madness..Vital,CPN

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by Originalsly: 5:35am On Mar 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Stupid questions
How many are you
cheesy

Thought was only me...... interviewer was irritating. He has no clue about the streets but want to interview cultists. How many are you?..... and asking again...What is his real name? ... how can you not know his real name? .... clueless guy.

@ topic... these cults.... I'm still trying to find one benefit of joining a cult.

1 Like

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by KingMack(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2021
ediko5:

I need it too angry
Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by pendragon35(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2021
tellwisdom:
Just negodu. And one funny thing about these people.

They can be extremely nice and quiet; Infact play with you, but won’t think twice when it’s time to strike. They have been bedeviled. Na only Prayer and follow up go liberate these children

100% correct. One of my neighbor in school is a deadly one. Never talks and always friendly. Till I saw the day he was fired a bullet by a rival cultist and the stuff bounced back. I didn't sleep in that lodge again till we graduated. men are evil!

1 Like

Re: Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2021
obisage:

I’m Igbo but can I humbly tell you that you’re stupid??
Little boy who doesn't know how Nigeria works. Goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) / Protest Over Death Of 'Fearless Biggie' Who Was Killed By Police In Delta.Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Scamming Vietnamese Woman Out Of $356,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.