Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) (55571 Views)

Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now / Here Are Videos That Are NOT From The Xenophobic Attacks / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2021
I have seen some videos of either "yahoo boys" or their girlfriends appearing to have ran mad making rounds lately this 2021.

What do you make of these videos? Are they real? Or just scenes from video skits?

Or maybe they may have smoked something that their brains didn't process well and it took them over the edge? What do you think?

Sometimes I doubt these stories because many people seeming to be certain of these events are just telling them without waiting to confirm first merely because they already believed in evil forces in the spirit realms. Other people are just repeating stories that they themselves have not witnessed first hand. Yet they tell it with all assurance. Yet other people tell it because they may have misunderstood even what they thought they have witnessed.

Do you have a first-hand, or even a second-hand story that you are sure of? Please can you share with us?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2021
It's hard to believe myself.. I know weed and drugs can stupefy someone and the excess of weed and those drugs can cause damage to the brain..

But I don't understand the mystery behind those yahoo boys running mad.. it could be caused by too much in take of drugs..

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2021
just yesterday, some small small boys in my area went to an alfa to bathe.
They were even stupid enough to paste it on their WhatsApp status..
Some are real while some are skits but believe me, in the nearest future, we will have too many mad youths roaming the street

If you can bathe soap from either an alfa or prophet or pastor or whatever and it worked for you, then believe running mad is very real

254 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Xenry: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Imagine someone is somewhere thinking about how he go join this yeye yahoo business, omo you better abort that thought ooo! — It's mission impossible bro!

By the way, make them run mad joor, they deserve am.
sad

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
just yesterday, some small small boys in my area went to an alfa to bathe.
They were even stupid enough to paste it on their WhatsApp status..
Some are real while some are skits but believe me, in the nearest future, we will have too many mad youths roaming the street

Yes I understand going to Alfa to bathe. They go believing they would receive fortunes. That's understandable, it's their belief

But what I am trying to look more into is the validity of the claim that this their adventure would one day cause some of them to get mad in anyway (or lead to their fortunes). Like how real are those claims? Have any of those claims been clearly confirmed?

(Wow! We made it to FrontPage! E dey sweet o)

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2021
Most of those videos are scripted. I'm sure the placed a wager before going ahead to act mad publicly and make videos.. Isn't it Ironic there's always someone standing with dem to video their supposed madness all through

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:
I have seen some videos of either "yahoo boys" or their girlfriends appearing to have ran mad making rounds lately this 2021.

What do you make of these videos? Are they real? Or just scenes from video skits?

Or maybe they may have smoked something that their brains didn't process well and it took them over the edge? What do you think?

Sometimes I doubt these stories because many people seeming to be certain of these events are just telling them without waiting to confirm first merely because they already believed in evil forces in the spirit realms. Other people are just repeating stories that they themselves have not witnessed first hand. Yet they tell it with all assurance. Yet other people tell it because they may have misunderstood even what they thought they have witnessed.

Do you have a first-hand, or even a second-hand story that you are sure of? Please can you share with us?

Are you thinking, what I am thinking........ cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It's hard to believe myself.. I know weed and drugs could stupefy someone and the excess of weed and those drugs could cause damage to the brain..

But I don't understand the mystery behind those yahoo boys running mad.. it could be caused by too much in take drugs..

That's what I am thinking too.

Why do they attribute these incidents to supernatural powers? How do they know these people have even been to native doctors in the first place?

Can we have access to official police reports that went root deep into how drugs were the actual culprits? Or have there been police reports that conclusively been able to establish these are supernatural powers?

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Lexusgs430:

What are you thinking?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by falcon01: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Reasons they do this
1. HIGH ON DRUGS (drugs Stronger than their brain can Process)
2. CLOUT CHASING (Popularity stunt)
3. LOOSING A BET AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT
4. MENTAL INSTABILITY (most Nigerians have mental related issues unchecked) so don't be surprised if one day I just loose it and start acting up all Mad
5. TO CREATE A DISTRACTION (Sometimes these display serve as a decoy while the other stuffs happen in plain site)

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Well, if you grew up in my village, you would know that it's possible.

There are actually much more unbelievable things you get to see.

That's all I can say.

13 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

What are you thinking?

That somebody is thinking/considering joining the yahoo gang, but is scared of eventually dancing naked, through the market......... cheesy

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lexusgs430:

That somebody is thinking/considering of joining the yahoo gang, but is scared of eventually dancing naked, through the market......... cheesy

Lol. Stop thinking then, you couldn't be farther from the truth.

In fact, you and the truth in this case are just like North and South (No pun intended for Naija North and South)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Well, if you grew up in my village, you would know that it's possible.

There are actually much more unbelievable things you get to see.

That's all I can say.

Please Jerome, I am not a mere doubter. I am actually here wanting to believe some of them.

So can you please share some of them that you are sure of. And give reasons why you are certain of them

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Lol. Stop thinking then, you couldn't be more more from the truth.

In fact, you and the truth in this case are just like North and South (No pun intended for Naija North and South)

Be kiaful ó...... Make this first attempt, no lead to them neboing you...... No pun intended.......... smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
falcon01:

Reasons they do this
1. HIGH ON DRUGS (drugs Stronger than their brain can Process)
2. CLOUT CHASING (Popularity stunt)
3. LOOSING A BET AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT
4. MENTAL INSTABILITY (most Nigerians have mental related issues unchecked) so don't be surprised if one day I just loose it and start acting up all Mad
5. TO CREATE A DISTRACTION (Sometimes these display serve as a decoy while the other stuffs happen in plain site)

Thanks.

How do we account for the many swearing that some of these are surely acts of the spirits?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin
Lexusgs430:

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
lol, baba no wan run mad at the long run so he needs first hand confirmation
Lexusgs430:

4 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
lol, baba no wan run mad at the long run so he needs first hand confirmation

Pesin wey ask for road, no suppose lost.......... wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by amrichy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Here is an important fact to keep in mind:
EVERYTHING that happens in this physical universe can be explained logically in terms of cause and effect. Albeit, some events or phenomena could be extremely complicated to explain with simple "1+2=3" kind of logic (thus it seems something spiritual is involved).

9 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by markkuss: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Please Jerome, I am not a mere doubter. I am actually here wanting to believe some of them.

So can you please share some of them that you are sure of. And give reasons why you are certain of them

hi guys...just passing through comments and I saw you guys.. I think this will help..although a bit diversed but should give you guys some proof that some of these things are not fiction

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by markkuss: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Thanks.

How do we account for the many swearing that some of these are surely acts of the spirits?

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by markkuss: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
amrichy:
Here is an important fact to keep in mind:
EVERYTHING that happens in this physical universe can be explained logically in terms of cause and effect. Albeit, some events or phenomena could be extremely complicated to explain with simple "1+2=3" kind of logic (thus it seems something spiritual is involved).

you are a genius..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by falcon01: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Thanks.

Because they believe in Superstition and other African juju stuff. No matter how hard you try to explain it logically they tend to just be ignorant towards it.

4 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by princemillla(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
If you havent seen you won't belive.

I strongly belive these things exist and are real.

May GOD have mercy on us.

Spiritual life is real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Elevation(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good afternoon egbon Lalasticlala, please we need more youths and adults to comment, kindly move to front page, thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by thesolutions(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
when they take you to their boss oka na'muo, things like these are bound to happen.

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by DSC7: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Highly spiritual...

If you know you know.......
Any yahoo boy wey run mad no dey last bfr he die....E get why...

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
markkuss:

hi guys...just passing through comments and I saw you guys.. I think this will help..although a bit diversed but should give you guys some proof that some of these things are not fiction

Markkuss I have bookmarked it to read later. Seems like what I was looking for
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
princemillla:
If you havent seen you won't belive.

I strongly belive these things exist and are real.

May GOD have mercy on us.

Spiritual life is real

Prince that's the purpose of this thread. Kindly share some of those with us when you have the time for it. Thanks
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
DSC7:
Highly spiritual...

If you know you know.......

Any yahoo boy wey run mad no dey last bfr he die....E get why...

Do you personally know some that have died?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.