Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

C21FG La Buena Vida Aka Living The Good Life. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / C21FG La Buena Vida Aka Living The Good Life. (1603 Views)

Is Buena Vida Legit! Any Pros And Cons / How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle / C21fg-alternative Cash Flow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C21FG La Buena Vida Aka Living The Good Life. by JAYMA(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
My name is Akintoye James, a Top Consultant in C21FG. C21FG is Non Government Organization duly registered with CAC. Are you tired of your present situation or salary? There is a way out. This is a business of the 21st Century that makes life easier for all. For more information: Contact me on 08038143008. God bless you

1 Share

Re: C21FG La Buena Vida Aka Living The Good Life. by waka2: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Can you talk more on how it works?
Re: C21FG La Buena Vida Aka Living The Good Life. by JAYMA(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
@Waka2. Good afternoon and how was the short Holiday? Well it is a connector business and in this business, we don't sell, we don't convince all we do is simply through our SYSTEM. And what you get is daily pay. Some people don't know they can earn money while sleeping because they don't even know they spent money a lot while sleeping. What we do in La Buena Vida is to open your mind to how you can make a residual income for life by just signining up with one account level. You can get private with me on Whatsapp 08038143008.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking / Investors In Oil Palm Business Needed / Frozen Chicken For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.