Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Let me double your money. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let me double your money. (1339 Views)

I Don't Want Your Money (put A Roof Over Our Head) / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" / Few Month Double Door Fridge, 3hp Ac For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let me double your money. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Meanwhile, i can help in doubling your money.
Get 50% of your investments in 20days.
P.s i trade in forex

1 Like

Re: Let me double your money. by chatinent: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Let me double your money. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Eiya I'm following, sorry for your experience
Re: Let me double your money. by ThiagoKid(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Following keenly sad
AdeOri99:
I discovered that people are not happy because they chose not to be, i discovered that people are bittered and afraid of things that never really exist and fight what is not necessarily fighting them
The emboldened is true.
I can relate with all what you've said actually. kiss kiss
Re: Let me double your money. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
She also treats me and my siblings like a rival (against her kids) always attributing attitudes to us, and taking up those thought of hers in fight like we are really against her, which is very very untrue, infact, my siblings never called back when we finally left, but i do call, cause they faced an unfortunate circumstance after then, which i think it necessary to encourage her not to be sad, and to let her know that i still love her.

But, i was the most affected by her attitudes, as she dotted on me, i am very homely and cool, which she wished to change, but i can never change because that is how i am. Trying to change me only damages me.

After i left, having completed my secondary education and unable to continue, i met a few other people, and realised that that attitude is common, i decided to forgive her instead, and since the past three year, having live with a couple of people, i had a good understanding of people, work on my mental health and i can categorically said i'm now ok.
Re: Let me double your money. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
I discovered that people are not happy because they chose not to be, i discovered that people are bittered and afraid of things that never really exist and fight what is not necessarily fighting them (believe me, this is the foundation of our problem as a nation, the lack of trust and love).

I decided to embrace happiness instead, teach myself how to love, and live my life exactly like that wherever i went to.

But i've been quite unfortunate to live and work with people that worries too much, and their attitudes affects me greatly, as i myself was just coming out of some emotional distraught, but i also gain some confidence and try to teach them happiness and love instead (by living exactly like that) but i was often frustrated as my intentions are often misunderstood, which results in me leaving finally, for my mental health.

I am a very brave young man, i live my believe fearlessly, hardworking and never afraid of taking on a new challenge, i spread my believe and try my best to put smile on peoples face
Re: Let me double your money. by jalodo2: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
AdeOri99:
I feel it will be better i share this with the world, it's better than keeping quiet.

*never mind the new moniker, i was served a 10 year ban by a mod, hence i deactivated my account.

Kindly bear with me, as this is gonna be a long read, inorder to understand my drive.

So, i happened to suffer a heavy emotional abuse as a kid, which seriously affects my mental health and social skill until recently.

I was orphaned at a very young age, but my aunt (my uncle's wife) who became my guardian, made some mistake parenting me.

Actually, i never and will never blame her, i believe she trained me according to her belief, but it damages me, and rendered me useless, full of fear and having no confidence of my own, although, i am quite brilliant.

She is kind of forceful, and had this mentality that i must be and act her way, but when she couldn't totally break me, i think she chose to persecute me instead, which damages me completely.
following
Re: Let me double your money. by jalodo2: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
AdeOri99:
I discovered that people are not happy because they chose not to be, i discovered that people are bittered and afraid of things that never really exist and fight what is not necessarily fighting them (believe me, this is the foundation of our problem as a nation, the lack of trust and love).

I decided to embrace happiness instead, teach myself how to love, and live my life exactly like that wherever i went to.

But i've been quite unfortunate to live and work with people that worries too much, and their attitudes affects me greatly, as i myself was just coming out of some emotional distraught, but i also gain some confidence and try to teach them happiness and love instead (by living exactly like that) but i was often frustrated as my intentions are often misunderstood, which results in me leaving finally, for my mental health.

I am a very brave young man, i live my believe fearlessly, hardworking and never afraid of taking on a new challenge, i spread my believe and try my best to put smile on peoples face
interesting
Re: Let me double your money. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
People loves and trust me because i am trustworthy.

But i am stuck.

I am a scientist by nature, i love to further my education and carry out a lot of studies that i had in mind, but i am jobless and broke.

Not that i can't work, but i am in a very remote environment, the works here are menial and i can barely feed from it.

I am quite hardworking and open to any work, as long as i am saving enough to advance in my career, but, although i havn't gotten any job offer, i'm afraid of falling into the hand of saddists, i can't really work under bitter people, as it will affect me (i've develop a phobia for sadness)

Also, i have a couple of business idea and some digital skills, but no capital to set myself up.

I just consider everything and discover how stuck and helpless i am.

P.S: if there is anybody here that has been able to buy happiness for himself, and needs a worker, i shall be glad to take up any role.
And although, i only had my ssce, i am quite learned and mature/responsible, and a fast learner.
Re: Let me double your money. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jalodo2, thiagokid, zzor, chatinent, thanks for the complements i'm done already.

Sorry for the lack of vibes and humour in the writeup, i'm using a small phone, so can't afford to be detailed and humorous.

1 Like

Re: Let me double your money. by chatinent: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
AdeOri99:
Jalodo2, thiagokid, zzor, chatinent, thanks for the complements i'm done already.

Sorry for the lack of vibes and humour in the writeup, i'm using a small phone, so can't afford to be detailed and humorous.

I think you'll be fine.

It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Let me double your money. by yomi007k(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
What is the meaning of

i'm afraid of falling into the hand of saddists, i can't really work under bitter people, as it will affect me (i've develop a phobia for sadness)

Let me tell you the truth. Life is hard. Swallow that bitter pill.

If you are not ready to stress your body and take corrections (sometimes the hard way) then I suggest you build your own business or embrace hunger.

I experience alot of " bitter people" everyday but I keep pushing forward.

1 Like

Re: Let me double your money. by jalodo2: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
AdeOri99:

the "orphan" raised my antennae. Yes, u didnt do well, didnt come out as emotional as u would av loved. Keep trying, ur storyline will improve with time.
Re: Let me double your money. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
jalodo2:
the "orphan" raised my antennae. Yes, u didnt do well, didnt come out as emotional as u would av loved. Keep trying, ur storyline will improve with time.
I didn't even understand your meaning.
Why should i feign emotion.
I create happiness for myself regardless of the situation, being emotional will only weigh me down, and believe me, a sad heart is an enemy of productivity.
Re: Let me double your money. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
yomi007k:
What is the meaning of

i'm afraid of falling into the hand of saddists, i can't really work under bitter people, as it will affect me (i've develop a phobia for sadness)

Let me tell you the truth. Life is hard. Swallow that bitter pill.

If you are not ready to stress your body and take corrections (sometimes the hard way) then I suggest you build your own business or embrace hunger.

I experience alot of " bitter people" everyday but I keep pushing forward.

You are right, not that i can't really cope with that, but remember that i am also coming out of an emotional disorder, which makes it hard for me to cope with anything similar, believe me, it's killing, i really can't, i've tried it before, but it's killing.
Re: Let me double your money. by yomi007k(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
AdeOri99:

You are right, not that i can't really cope with that, but remember that i am also coming out of an emotional disorder, which makes it hard for me to cope with anything similar, believe me, it's killing, i really can't, i've tried it before, but it's killing.

We all suffer or have suffered from some mental issues or the other.

Stop giving yourself excuses and grab the bull by the horn or the bull will stab you in the butt...your choice.
Re: Let me double your money. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
yomi007k:

We all suffer or have suffered from some mental issues or the other.

Stop giving yourself excuses and grab the bull by the horn or the bull will stab you in the butt...your choice.
There is no point in me explaining stuffs to you, you simply wount understand.

I must pursue my dream, and i need a clear head to do that, not a wounded soul, you don't even know how emotional and ambitious i can be, if i give room to negative emotions, i may end up a psychopath or anti-social, i had a very strong and free spirit, believe me, i will fight deadly if i am caged, as i will also be very useful and productive if i am free.

I am a very active personality, a burning flame.
Re: Let me double your money. by adeniran22890: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
You will be fine.
Re: Let me double your money. by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Let me double your money. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2021
I thought this thread is going to be deleted after all the multilation, how silly nairaland bots/mods may be.

Never mind the heading though, nothing like that is going on here.

(1) (Reply)

Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum / My Friend And His Girlfriend Are In A State Of Dilemma. / Can He Be Ma Father Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.