Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

'ENGLISH' The Most Trickiest Language I Ever Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'ENGLISH' The Most Trickiest Language I Ever Know (126 Views)

NRTC English: The Letter ‘t’ Isn’t Pronounced In Debut, Sachet, Depot, Chalet, R / Word Stress In Wassce English: The Rules For Choosing Correct Answers / LEARN FLUENT ENGLISH THE FASTEST WAY EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T ATTEND SECONDARY SCHOOL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'ENGLISH' The Most Trickiest Language I Ever Know by Ogamysamo: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
the most trickiest language i've ever known is english,
imagine i was answering jamb past questions and am ask to find the nearest meaning to superflous

i know super so i thought superflous will be thesame thing so i choose the option that said 'BEST',

but when i went to check the answer it is not 'BEST' but 'unnecessary'.

if you know english is also the most trickiest language why??

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Confidence In Writing (tip For Newbie Copywriter) / Class 8 English 2nd Week Assignment 2021 / Quantitative Method In Social Science Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.