Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake (407 Views)

Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar / Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by TonyRazor(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
TonyRazor

Judaism faithful disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB members, call them fake

The Judaism Fellowship Initiative , has described leader of proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu, and his followers as fake Judaism adherents.

JFI is an umbrella body of the Jewish Synagogue in Nigeria.

It maintained that Kanu and co were threats to the existence of Judaism in Nigeria, adding that the secessionist group, " feed gullible minds with wrong teaching about Judaism.''

The JFI President, Chief Arthur-Regis Odidika, stated this at the 10th anniversary of JFI in Ihiala, in the Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra State on Sunday.

Odidika said Kanu had become a threat to the true Judaism religion by mobilising fake adherents into Judaism religion, more so with erroneous teaching.

He said Judaism in Nigeria which was growing organically had experienced influx of a large number of followers of Kanu who knew little or nothing about the religion.

He regretted that the IPOB Leader had decided to adopt Judaism, a religion of peace for his separatist agenda and called on the Federal Government to save the movement by supporting whatever measure they adopt to purge it of "strangers .

He said,“One of the things that bothers the Judaism in Nigeria especially JFI, the umbrella organisation of Jewish community in Nigeria is Nnamdi Kanu declaring Judaism as his religion, using IPOB radio to preach and evangelise.

“This is against the practice, the Jews don’t evangelise, the Jews don’t look for converts but by the the activities of Nnamdi Kanu, thousands are trooping into our synagogues with the wrong information.

“These people see Judaism as a militant religion, war religion but Judaism is a religion that teaches love and peace which is why our greeting in Judaism "shalom", meaning peace.
“With the influx of IPOB members into Judaism, we now have a problem of making them good convert and also make them to know that the problem of insecurity did not start with President Mohammadu Buhari though it has escalated.

“Kanu's IPOB is making people to believe that attacks are targeted at the Southern part of Nigeria but the question is who are those responsible for the banditry in Katsina State, Buhari’s home state, and other parts of the North ?

“We need the help of government to help us contain this influx into Judaism, we need them to give us the capacity to help us make good convert of these people."

Odidika said the 10th anniversary of JFI was earlier scheduled to hold in Rivers State but was moved to Anambra on the advice of Police Command in the state that IPOB had concluded plans to attack them during the event.

“The Commissioner of Police Rivers State called me on Thursday and alerted me of planned attack by IPOB on JFI in Port Harcourt during the celebration of our 10th anniversary originally scheduled to hold in Elapronwa Obio Akpor LGA of Rivers State.

Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by Freestainworld(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
This will definitely make front page, anything about Nnamdi Kanu moves the mountain, just watch how people who are looking for a country will flood here to accuse another man who is fighting the same cause.

1 Like

Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin cheesy cheesy angry cheesy grin
ROFLMAO
Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by ZionGurl(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Who cares what the Judaism hungry associate thinks

1 Like

Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by GodIsBiafran: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Another Bini promoted propaganda from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZionGurl:
Who cares what the Judaism hungry associate thinks

Dont mind them nned ,
Imaka tongue

1 Like

Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by ZionGurl(f): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Dont mind them nned ,
Imaka tongue
Daalu nwanem smiley kiss
Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
it's always a crime to fight for your right,
Everyone wants someone they will intimidate and control, no one wants others to be better than them.
when a bird wants a freedom they say he has grown wings...

but I tell people the truth today, world biggest problem is religion.

Nnamdi kanu is only fighting for his right.

I keep saying the truth Muslim and christians cannot stay together in this country, Muslim is not a peaceful religion, if you doubt me search for the most dangerous people in the world and you will see most of them are Muslim.

Now Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for his right and someone who is in another religion is busy saying nonsense.
The Judaism man that is talking will not read the Bible or his own bible to see where God said pharoh let my people go.

you can't want someone to stay with you and you treat them like a slave,
have the Nigerian treated igbos well and let me know why they will want to leave..

igbos are too wise to be slaves!!!
Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
ZionGurl:
Daalu nwanem smiley kiss

Chai akwaugo.
IBU oney IMO ka obu anambra .
I'm tempted to come and luba gi tongue

1 Like

Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
I'm waiting for Sonmvayina, Amujale and donnie to come in and say something joh, they're more knowledgeable than this gbangbajous Black Judaist! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by donnie(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
I have said time without number, that this is the bane of the Igbo struggle. They should leave these fake Jews alone. They are the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9,3:9). These people masterminded your slavery. From the transatlantic slave trade to the systemic slavery of our people in various nations including Nigeria. REPENT....YAHUAH is able to defend his people.

There is no white bloodline Hebrew anywhere. Abraham was a black man and so were all his blood descendants. Even his name means father of blacks.

Abram= Exalted father
Ham (kham)= burnt/black
Abraham=Exalted father of blacks.

Also, Shalom means more than peace. It is Bantu and it means: Salvation/joy/deliverance has come.

And Self defence is a basic human right... let no man deceive you...defend yourselves! Kudos to ESN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
donnie:
... Abraham was a black man and so were all his blood descendants. Even his name means father of blacks.
Abram= Exalted father
Ham (kham)= burnt/black
Abraham=Exalted father of blacks.
Are you sure of the meaning of "Abram" and "Abraham"?undecided
The original meaning of the name "Abram" was lost, and so what you have there is the later meaning. undecided

As for the name "Abraham"... I believe it is actually "Abba-a-rah-ham" meaning something like Father-OVER-Ham, and not "father of Ham" or "father of Blacks" as you claim. undecided
Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by donnie(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you sure of the meaning of "Abram" and "Abraham"?undecided
The original meaning of the name "Abram" was lost, and so what you have there is the later meaning. undecided

As for the name "Abraham"... I believe it is actually "Abba-a-rah-ham" meaning something like Father-OVER-Ham, and not "father of Ham" or "father of Blacks" as you claim. undecided

Ham is from the root KHAM meaning black. The meaning was never lost. The thieves only want to ensure that you're lost.
Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
donnie:

Ham is from the root KHAM meaning black.
The name Abraham was given to a man who was promised the land orginally belonging to the descendants of a man named Ham. That is what matters to me in this. undecided

The key being that the relationship drawn by the name does not imply a filial relationship as you would expect between father and sons but a sort of takeover.
Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by donnie(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The name Abraham was given to a man who was promised the land orginally belonging to the descendants of a man named Ham. That is what matters to me in this. undecided

Exactly and that land is Cannaan's land, below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert.

The true biblical Canaanites are the Khoisans, Pygmies and Nilotics whose lands the Isrealites (Bantus) occupied as commanded by YAH. The Canaanites were either killed, driven out or assimilated as the Bantus migrated.
Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
donnie:
Exactly and that land is Cannaan's land, below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert.

The true biblical Canaanites are the Khoisans, Pygmies and Nilotics whose lands the Isrealites (Bantus) occupied as commanded by YAH. The Canaanites were either killed, driven out or assimilated.
Wrong! Provided for you in the same Genesis where you are told of Ham is the land His descendants inhabited.

Genesis 10 vs 15-19 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. Canaan was the father of Sidon. Sidon was Canaan’s first son. Canaan was also the father of the Hittites,
16. Jebusites, Amorites, Girgashites,
17. Hivites, Arkites, the Sinites,
18. Arvadites, Zemarites, and Hamathites. The families of Canaan spread to different parts of the world.
19. The land where the Canaanites lived went from Sidon down along the coast to Gerar and from Gaza as far east as Sodom and Gomorrah and from Admah and Zeboiim as far north as Laish.
Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by donnie(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! Provided for you in the same Genesis where you are told of Ham is the land His descendants inhabited.

What is wrong?
All those locations you mentioned including sodom and gomorah are in Africa.
Massive fraud has been done. Places renamed, maps changed, but we're still able to catch them.
I cannot stand folks who are still in white Eurocentrism.

I know most of our people are still asleep, until they start dying like fowls everywhere they will not wake up and seek the truth.

Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
donnie:
What is wrong?
All those locations you mentioned including sodom and gomorah are in Africa.
Massive fraud has been done. Places renamed, maps changed, but we're still able to catch them.
I cannot stand folks who are still in white Eurocentrism.

I know most of our people are still asleep, until they start dying like fowls everywhere they will not wake up and seek the truth.
You do realize that the approximate location of Sodom and Gomorrah is known even today and it is nowhere near Africa, right? undecided

And like I told you earlier, since Abba-a-rah-ham, was deployed as a takeover of the land that belonged to the people of Ham, it makes no sense for you to continue to ramble on about the people of Israel being black descendants of Ham when the story in the name implies that Abba-a-rah-ham's descendants, the Israelites, killed off the descendants of Ham in order to take over the land belonging to Ham's people. undecided
Re: Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake by donnie(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You do realize that the approximate location of Sodom and Gomorrah is known even today and it is nowhere near Africa, right? undecided

NONSENSE...all lies. Sodom and Gomorah is around Namibia (Southern Africa) in the REAL scriptural Gibeon.
https://maps.app./EKr1VhCzzZRdQy2B7
There are remains of hailstones there. But again they lie, referring to them as meteorites which fell millions of years ago. grin

Kobojunkie:
And like I told you earlier, since Abba-a-rah-ham, was deployed as a takeover of the land that belonged to the people of Ham, it makes no sense for you to continue to ramble on about the people of Israel being black descendants of Ham when the story is that the Israelites killed off the descendants of Ham in order to take over their land. undecided
So where is the land of Ham? Are the Kushites/ Ethiopians, Ancient Egyptians (bejas/Somalians), Cannanites (Khoisans/pygmies) not children of HAM? How come they weren't killed off?

You don't know your bible so you err. Because the Canaanites (children of Ham) whose land Bantus (Israelites) occupied weren't killed off completely.

Judges 1:27-31
[27]Neither did Manasseh drive out the inhabitants of Bethshean and her towns, nor Taanach and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Dor and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Ibleam and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Megiddo and her towns: but the Canaanites would dwell in that land.
[28]And it came to pass, when Israel was strong, that they put the Canaanites to tribute, and did not utterly drive them out.
[29]Neither did Ephraim drive out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer; but the Canaanites dwelt in Gezer among them.
[30]Neither did Zebulun drive out the inhabitants [/b]of Kitron, nor the inhabitants of Nahalol; [b]but the Canaanites dwelt among them, and became tributaries.
[31]Neither did Asher drive out the inhabitants of Accho, nor the inhabitants of Zidon, nor of Ahlab, nor of Achzib, nor of Helbah, nor of Aphik, nor of Rehob:

And so on ...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Listen!! This Will Be On Every News And Newspaper Soon! ( Pics) / Connection Between Zoroastrianism And Islam / Works Of Righteousness: The Only Reason God's Ever Reversed His Spoken Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.