Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,068 members, 7,845,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Iheme Nancy Demand Justice For Girl Who Was Beaten By Her Boss For Sex Refusal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iheme Nancy Demand Justice For Girl Who Was Beaten By Her Boss For Sex Refusal (339 Views)

Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman / Her Boyfriend Did This To Her Due To Sex Refusal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheme Nancy Demand Justice For Girl Who Was Beaten By Her Boss For Sex Refusal by Gift52(m): 3:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Actress Iheme Nancy demands justice for little girl who was allegedly assaulted by her boss for refusing to have s*x with him

Video coming up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9UI7Wc0hs
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

A Nigerian Man allegedly brutalizes his 14 year old househelp over her refusal to have sex with him.

According to an eyewitness, Nollywood actress iheme nancy revealed this story online with evidence. The man who brutalizes his housemaid said that's how she train her children as well.

The Nollywood actress wrote;

The little girl is just 14years old .. he did this to her because she refused to have sex with him���

Sometimes I ask just one question, What do men want?? What is it that a girl of 14 has that your wife doesn’t have, it’s really painful that a girl left her parents to come live and serve you,then you want to turn her into a sex slave�� it has to stop ......

SAVEAGIRLCHILDTODAY.....,,,,

Plss help tag the right authorities...

Re: Iheme Nancy Demand Justice For Girl Who Was Beaten By Her Boss For Sex Refusal by saheedbadmus(m): 3:43am On Mar 22, 2021
The so called boss needs to be incarcerated

1 Like

Re: Iheme Nancy Demand Justice For Girl Who Was Beaten By Her Boss For Sex Refusal by Akaegwu(m): 5:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Where is the boss?
I have a massage for him.
The truth maybe hiding somewhere.
It's either the girl lied or the boss is a drug addict. For the physical bashing, I hand the boss over to bandits as ransom.
Re: Iheme Nancy Demand Justice For Girl Who Was Beaten By Her Boss For Sex Refusal by Noerection: 5:05am On Mar 22, 2021
That Ibo Man who did this to innocent Girl is worse than Fulani herdsmen

(1) (Reply)

Video: Kidnappers Of Ikuru Traditional Ruler Forced Him To Read Out Demands / Help: My Mom Was Debited Without Making Any Transactions / Crime: Daring Thief Arrested Inside Irt's Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.