Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why Can't We Have Our Own Corporate Attire Instead Of The Famous Western Suit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Can't We Have Our Own Corporate Attire Instead Of The Famous Western Suit (473 Views)

Man Wearing The Nigerian Jersey As A Native Attire (Photo) / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK / Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't We Have Our Own Corporate Attire Instead Of The Famous Western Suit by Pweetiedude(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2021
I think as Africans, we should also have our own unique corporate attire instead of the famous western suit.

As derived from Wikipedia. The suit is a traditional form of men's formal clothes in the Western world. For some four hundred years, suits of matching coat, trousers, and waistcoat have been in and out of fashion.

I believe having our own corporate business attire will make us distinct and unique. Wouldn't it be nice donning our beautiful African prints outfit to our different workplaces irrespective of our field of work.

Kudos to our very own newly elected Director general of the World Trade Organization Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala for always donning the African print.

My fellow Nairalanders, what's your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Have Our Own Corporate Attire Instead Of The Famous Western Suit by Pweetiedude(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Correct African woman, always representing.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Have Our Own Corporate Attire Instead Of The Famous Western Suit by rabzabfootwear(f): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2021
I agree with you. We should promote African print. Take for example, I design footwear and I am working towards using African prints like kente, ankara, ASOoke, adire and the likes to design my footwear product
Re: Why Can't We Have Our Own Corporate Attire Instead Of The Famous Western Suit by Pweetiedude(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2021
rabzabfootwear:
I agree with you. We should promote African print. Take for example, I design footwear and I am working towards using African prints like kente, ankara, ASOoke, adire and the likes to design my footwear product
Great and nice innovation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

September Modern Curtain Designs For Your Home Decor. / Most Suitable Traveling Bags For All Occasions / Classic Men's Wristwatch Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.