Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Can I Get More Visitors On My Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Get More Visitors On My Website? (1209 Views)

How To Get Millions Of Daily Visitors On Linda Ikeji To See Your Business / Best Seo Tricks To Rank High In Goggle Nd Get More Visitors. / (c# Asp.net)how Do I Know The Number Of Visitors On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get More Visitors On My Website? by GetTraffic(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2011
I have a website called Why Do Homework that is a free website that does your homework for you. I need ways to get more visitors and members. Any ideas? The URL is whydohomework.tk
thanks
---------------
more website visitors
get quality traffic
Re: How Can I Get More Visitors On My Website? by harshini: 5:54am On Mar 28, 2012
Here are some suggestions to get more traffic to your site,
1)On page SEO:- Your website's tittle, Keywords and description should be good enough that Google will crawl your site very well.

2)Off page SEO:- In off page SEO you can go for social bookmarking, Forum posting and link building.

3)Social media Optimization(SMO):- I think SMO is the best way to get lot of traffic in your site and then automatically the page rank of your site will be increased.

You can do this and increase your traffic..But its a manual process which takes more time to bring traffic..So i would suggest you to get the SEO package at http://www.xnynz.com/ .It helps to get more traffic in a short time...

(1) (Reply)

How To Put A Site Offline / Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria / Excuses Why You Haven’t Get Started Or Making Money With Your Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.