Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Lg G5====A Smooth Biz With The Real Gee(s)♤♧♀ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lg G5====A Smooth Biz With The Real Gee(s)♤♧♀ (600 Views)

lots of UK USED LG G5 for 32k,august price,we do home And Office Delivery / LG G5 4GB RAM For 35k / Practically New LG G5 for just 55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg G5====A Smooth Biz With The Real Gee(s)♤♧♀ by freshpzy1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hello pple

Am an internet person(dont know if dats the right way to say it)

80% of my data is spent browsings different sections on nairaland.

Every1 around me knows i love nairaland.

I dis my first business here with joselph25(am sorry if i didnt get the the spelling correctly)
Which was smooth and wonderful......eventually, i thank God i met him.

My next business was with hotdealz..........that was an experience i wish i never had.
It got to a point i was forced to apologies........just to get back whats rightfully mine.

Well i moved on and i did the next business with AndrianHills(sorry for the wrong spelling)
This guy is also a great guy.......very considerate.......God bless you bro

So fast forward to today>>>>>>>>]]]]]]]]]]

I did business with psalmz.........i know i was annoying but he remained cool
I got an lg g5 from him today......so far the experience is so cool
Everything works perfectly, so to cap it all.......i had it all from him at a very cool price.

So just like joselph25 & andriHillz, i can confidently recomend psalmz to any1

Are you reading this post & you are thinking of a trusted person to buy tour nxt phone from?
They are your best bet.

The browsing speed is lit......for a phone of that range.

Am actually typing with it right now

I cant upload pics.......no be me get phone.....i bought on behalf of some1 ni
Thanks so much at psalmz for the smooth biz

The phone will be leaving for calabar tomorrow, to meet its new owner

1 Like

Re: Lg G5====A Smooth Biz With The Real Gee(s)♤♧♀ by freshpzy1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lg G5 is 1 million times better than infinix smart5

May i never buy infinix or tecno......no matter how cheap or expensive are again IJN
Re: Lg G5====A Smooth Biz With The Real Gee(s)♤♧♀ by Jung(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
G5 is a very good phone with nice battery! Loved it when I used it.
Re: Lg G5====A Smooth Biz With The Real Gee(s)♤♧♀ by sunshineV(f): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
freshpzy1:
Lg G5 is 1 million times better than infinix smart5

May i never buy infinix or tecno......no matter how cheap or expensive are again IJN
be like say tecno and infinix don show u shege
Re: Lg G5====A Smooth Biz With The Real Gee(s)♤♧♀ by freshpzy1(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2021
sunshineV:
be like say tecno and infinix don show u shege

My bloda

I bought a brandnew infinix smart5

I regret ever making that decision

That phone should not be sold for more than 20k and i bought 40k

My advice to pple now is;

If you dont av money to buy either brandnew iphone, Samsung, xiaomi........

Just buy uk used phone & be happy
Re: Lg G5====A Smooth Biz With The Real Gee(s)♤♧♀ by sunshineV(f): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2021
freshpzy1:

My bloda
I bought a brandnew infinix smart5
I regret ever making that decision
That phone should not be sold for more than 20k and i bought 40k
My advice to pple now is;
If you dont av money to buy either brandnew iphone, Samsung, xiaomi........
Just buy uk used phone & be happy
WORD
Re: Lg G5====A Smooth Biz With The Real Gee(s)♤♧♀ by freshpzy1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Man gas be careful with online marketers
Re: Lg G5====A Smooth Biz With The Real Gee(s)♤♧♀ by symbianDON(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2021
infinix, tecno online marketers right now....

(1) (Reply)

Your Home Of Quality And Affordable Wrist Watches / 2021 Brand New Dell Xps 9700 intel core i7-10th gen, Rtx2060, 16gig 512ssd / Neat Used Redmi Note 9s With Freebies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.