Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Do you have Garri at home, make this Kokoro (Nigerian Snacks) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do you have Garri at home, make this Kokoro (Nigerian Snacks) (2731 Views)

Where To Buy Bags of Garri At Cheap Prices In Nigeria / GARRI At Your Door Step *garri Oyo* / Very Sour Ijebu Garri At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you have Garri at home, make this Kokoro (Nigerian Snacks) by Gracevalue: 12:20am On Mar 23, 2021
CRUNCHY KOKORO
I have always known that kokoro is made with cornflour but recently my friend gave them some kokoro.

She allowed me to finish eating it, before she told me that she made it using Garri because according to her, I won't accept to taste it knowing that it's fried Garri.

But honestly, it tastes so good and also so Crunchy like the one made with cornflour.

I recreated it, and everyone loved it. Give it a try, just follow the recipe and measurements used in the video.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ozcz-CGvwE

1 Like

Re: Do you have Garri at home, make this Kokoro (Nigerian Snacks) by pozehnani(f): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Now, not trying to argue with you. In fact Amala and semo flour can also be used to make similar snacks but the original flour used for making this delicasy is cornflour hence the name cornsticks or "kokoro". Not garri sticks. So what you made is your own version of the original snacks.

1 Like

Re: Do you have Garri at home, make this Kokoro (Nigerian Snacks) by criuze(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
is it like chin chin

1 Like

Re: Do you have Garri at home, make this Kokoro (Nigerian Snacks) by AlphaTaikun: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
pozehnani:
Now, not trying to argue with you. In fact Amala and semo flour can also be used to make similar snacks but the original flour used for making this delicasy is cornflour hence the name cornsticks or "kokoro". Not garri sticks. So what you made is your own version of the original snacks.

Re: Do you have Garri at home, make this Kokoro (Nigerian Snacks) by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2022
I only know the one made with garri and alubo. It's also the popular version up north here

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Tomato Ever? / 7 Reasons To Eat Onions Daily / How To Cook Your Delicious Efo Riro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.