Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce (740 Views)

Help With Woocommerce Rest API / Getting Started With Woocommerce / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce by Manlike2good: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2021
Hello gurus in the house.

I need help on a step by step integration of Flutterwave in WooCommerce please.

I have installed the rave plugin but what I don't understand is where to locate the secret hash on my Flutterwave dashboard because in WooCommerce it is requesting for that. I know where to locate the public and secret key and also where to paste the webhook.

please any experienced person should please explain.

thank you in advance
Re: How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce by Ynix(m): 1:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Register on flutterwave website and after every process's go to settings
Re: How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce by Manlike2good: 1:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Ynix:
Register on flutterwave website and after every process's go to settings
I have done that already. under settings I have a tab called API where I can get the secret and public keys. then I have another tab where I see webhook. I can't find the secret hash and it is required for WooCommerce aswell
Re: How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce by webapi: 3:13am On Mar 23, 2021
Manlike2good:
I have done that already. under settings I have a tab called API where I can get the secret and public keys. then I have another tab where I see webhook. I can't find the secret hash and it is required for WooCommerce aswell
I can fix it for u
Re: How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce by Ynix(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Manlike2good:
you don't need the secret hash bro just test it with like 100 naira. I still did it yesterday
Re: How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce by Manlike2good: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Ynix:
you don't need the secret hash bro just test it with like 100 naira. I still did it yesterday
Thanks boss. It worked
Re: How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce by Manlike2good: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Ynix:
Thank you, I have resolved it with the instructions above
Re: How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce by Manlike2good: 5:39pm On May 01, 2021
Hello once again, there is a new challenge i am experiencing which is when i activate Rave WooCommerce Payment Gateway plugin, the settings panel on WooCommerce becomes blank. I also noticed that under reviews section of the plugin other users are experiencing thesame challenge. is there a way around it? can anyone with a good knowledge on this assist me please. i have attached screenshot of the frozen woocommerce settings page and also a screenshot of the specific plugin i am referring to and a link to the guide from flutterwave which still seems not to be working. please help

https://support.flutterwave.com/en/articles/3632754-how-to-integrate-flutterwave-into-woocommerce

Re: How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce by niel63(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2021
Try these....

1. Check the rave plugin compatibility with the current WP version... most plugin aren't compatible.

2. Disable some plugins and activate them one by one while checking against the rave plugin itself.

3. If none works, check your error log and/or use browser inspector to see if you have any script conflict.
Re: How To Integrate Flutterwave With Woocommerce by Manlike2good: 8:33pm On May 01, 2021
niel63:
Try these....

1. Check the rave plugin compatibility with the current WP version... most plugin aren't compatible.

2. Disable some plugins and activate them one by one while checking against the rave plugin itself.

3. If none works, check your error log and/or use browser inspector to see if you have any script conflict.

Thank you for your response.
I got a reply from flutterwave asking me to ensure

1.WooCommerce

2.WooCommerce Shipping & Tax

3.Facebook for WooCommerce

4.Google Ads & Marketing by Kliken

Are all installed and after installing the ones missing, the blank page stopped.

However now, if a customer wants to make payment, and select the card payment option which is now displaying during checkout, it does not redirect to flutterwave payment gateway same thng with paystack, however i tried btcpay and that was working so i am really confused at this point.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Make 3k To 9k Daily On 247 Waves / Become A Professional Webmaster Today! / Google Like Search Engine For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.