Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. (1657 Views)

Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? / Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by pointblank247(m): 6:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Yes I tried forex years ago and got burnt so I ran away, that was more than ten years ago. I still think it's a wonderful way of making steady income based on what I knew then. Now I want to get back in and I want a successful trader that will take me by hands and guide me through and help me make this money. I'm based in anambra, nnewi to be precise so I need some one in OR around nnewi. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by smeag0l(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
I can recommend a way you can make money from forex without you trading. A robot will trade for you and monthly profit is consistent. Let me know if you're interested. Note that your money will be in your forex account and you'll just be monitoring the trades
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
smeag0l:
I can recommend a way you can make money from forex without you trading. A robot will trade for you and monthly profit is consistent. Let me know if you're interested. Note that your money will be in your forex account and you'll just be monitoring the trades
Naso
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by GentlSummrbreez: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Did you know that in this digital era you can make money with just your mobile phone and internet. I know you must have heard of the forex market and maybe you have tried to trade and lost your small capital.

What If i told you that you can get free real money to trade and withdraw your profits?

Yes, it is 100% real.

Invest in forex without using your money. Get bonus $500 real money on your forex account once you sign up and start making money without risking your own money. This is approximately #180,000 naira or more.

Note, you can withdraw every amount you make trading on your account

https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=MZVCC

after you register, just download metatrader 4 app from PlayStore and login. Your cool cash $500 will be active and you can start making money. God bless you and turn this money to millions, Amen. Cheers
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by pointblank247(m): 4:28am On Mar 24, 2021
smeag0l:
iam very interested thanks.
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by pointblank247(m): 4:31am On Mar 24, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:
Did you know that in this digital era you can make money with just your mobile phone and internet. I know you must have heard of the forex market and maybe you have tried to trade and lost your small capital.

What If i told you that you can get free real money to trade and withdraw your profits?i need to be guided on this, as a matter of fact I'm very interested

Yes, it is 100% real.

Invest in forex without using your money. Get bonus $500 real money on your forex account once you sign up and start making money without risking your own money. This is approximately #180,000 naira or more.

after you register, just download metatrader 4 app from PlayStore and login. Your cool cash $500 will be active and you can start making money. God bless you and turn this money to millions, Amen. Cheers
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by personality1000: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2021
call my number let me mentor you on forex 09036584768
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Charlieluvboy(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2021
pointblank247:
Yes I tried forex years ago and got burnt so I ran away, that was more than ten years ago. I still think it's a wonderful way of making steady income based on what I knew then. Now I want to get back in and I want a successful trader that will take me by hands and guide me through and help me make this money. I'm based in anambra, nnewi to be precise so I need some one in OR around nnewi. Thanks in advance
can you partner with me I guarantee you 5k daily I base in Ibadan
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by pointblank247(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=Charlieluvboy post=100160738] can you partner with me I guarantee you 5k daily I base in Ibadan[/quote yes but you are too far from me. I'm in anambra
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Excell3nt: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:
Dont go for this bro, cheap scam, the broker is trash as well lol

What If i told you that you can get free real money to trade and withdraw your profits?

Yes, it is 100% real.

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Excell3nt: 1:29am On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

Yes, it is 100% real.

1 Like

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Excell3nt: 1:32am On Mar 25, 2021
pointblank247:
iam very interested thanks.
Bro you are new to all these, best you make proper research before buying of those, people are only going to take advantage of you ... Pleas be wise

2 Likes

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Charlieluvboy(m): 5:51am On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=pointblank247 post=100181413][/quote] can we chat on whatsapp
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by GentlSummrbreez: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Excell3nt:

You can call it scam if you sign up and are not given the $500, if you are not interested don't discourage people from trying. Cheers
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by jamace(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Excell3nt:

Seconded,
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Excell3nt: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

You can call it scam if you sign up and are not given the $500, if you are not interested don't discourage people from trying. Cheers
They give bad services, they are the worst for a novice, stop spreading rubbish just cuz of fake referrals
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Excell3nt: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Its difficult to get a really successfull trader making money steady to mentor you, so i can give you some advice, have the patience and persistence to learn yourself, use the internet to get all you need, goodluck
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by GentlSummrbreez: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Excell3nt:

They give bad services, they are the worst for a novice, stop spreading rubbish just cuz of fake referrals

Under every forex broker app on google playstore, there are positive and negative reviews. Just cause instaforex does not meet your preferences doesn't mean its rubbish. They take one of the lowest trading commission amd swap. Also when it comes to real startup money to trade they give $500 and flexibility to trade even CDFs and metals with the money. Compared to FBS for instance that gives $100 bonus and rigidity from trading 500 lots in 30days timeframe before you can take your gain.
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by mecussey(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Excell3nt:
Its difficult to get a really successfull trader making money steady to mentor you, so i can give you some advice, have the patience and persistence to learn yourself, use the internet to get all you need, goodluck

Point... nobody making money from FX will have the time to teach you. Learn it yourself
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
mecussey:

Point... nobody making money from FX will have the time to teach you. Learn it yourself

Lol I do! and I simply have the time to teach because that's what Forex does, gives us the luxury of time and space that our employers would have taken away .

1 Like

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by pointblank247(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2021
Excell3nt:

Bro you are new to all these, best you make proper research before buying of those, people are only going to take advantage of you ... Pleas be wise
Noted with thanks
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Tiwasvibe: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Hello Pointblank, do well to reach out to us
www.femficltd.com
facebook: Femfic Fx Ltd
Telegram: /femficfx

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by pointblank247(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2021
Tiwasvibe:
Hello Pointblank, do well to reach out to us
www.femficltd.com
facebook: Femfic Fx Ltd
Telegram: /femficfx

Thanks
I'm in anambra state, where are you based
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Alejoas(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
smeag0l:

External battery for Laptop, 080653.16307
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by smeag0l(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
No problems
Chukwuzobam89:

Can l contact you for this? I am interested
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
smeag0l:
No problems
Thank you, l just sent you a mail.
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by SavageResponse(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

Yes, it is 100% real.

They must be printing money over there for them to be giving away audio $500 to every Tam, Dike and Haruna grin
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Tiwasvibe: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
pointblank247:
I'm in anambra state, where are you based
Port Harcourt, although we conduct both online and offline trainings and mentorships.

1 Like

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. by Partpart: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
FOREX TRADING MADE SIMPLE. AS AN EXPERT, WE HELP YOU TRADE YOUR FOREX and BINARY ACCOUNTS FOR 25% WEEKLY PROFIT. visit: www.Betaforex.ng WhatsApp: 08030797998

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! / Become Grenada Citizen With N54m Investment&access To143 Countries Visa Free / The Fastest Way To Get Rich Is SHOPWITHSCRIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.