Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Learn Music Production In Nigeria Almost Free Even If You Don't Have A Studio - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Learn Music Production In Nigeria Almost Free Even If You Don't Have A Studio (279 Views)

Are You An Artist With Ur Beat Looking For A Studio To Record / U Wanna Learn Music Production? / Record / Learn Music Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Music Production In Nigeria Almost Free Even If You Don't Have A Studio by Studiojimmy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hello nairalanders, do you wanna become a pro music producer in Nigeria? Do you wanna learn the step by step techniques of music production? Do you want to learn from someone who have been in the game and know what he's doing? Then i can tell you that you are in the right place.
Let me start by introducing myself, am a music producer, mixing engineer, artist and songwriter. I produce basically afrobeats, afropop and hip hop, and i've been doing this for long now. I hail from Benue State, Nigeria and you can call me Studio Jimmy.
I reside in abuja at the moment but the training will be online on my WhatsApp group and periodic Zoom Meetings and that's why i don't need too much people at the moment so that i can carry everyone along. The first lucky 20 will be enrolled in the training which will be starting this friday march 26th - April 9th.

You dont need a studio to get started learning music production but of course you'll need it later on. All you need for now is a Laptop and a DAW (software) Digital Audio Workstation which i'll be giving all my students free. I use FL Studio for all my stuffs; fl studio is a software you have to pay for but am giving you free.
You'll learn how to make beats in FL studio and mix them. You'll learn beat structures and pattern, you'll learn how to layer a beat etc. and one bonus is that i will also teach you how to make money as a music producer in Nigeria.
Every thing you need to get started i'll provide for you: my samples, my loops and all the sounds i use for my beats i'll give you to get started.
If you want to see samples of my beats click the link on my signature.

Note: Serious people only since i wont have the time to be replying any unserious person in my DM.

Kindly comment below if you're interested and send me a message on WhatsApp +2349154518496 or use the link https:///message/MPM6DMSIMWZ5G1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is For You If You Are An Upcoming Artiste / One day by Matthew Eyito / Beatfactory(zicbeats Production)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.