Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? (61124 Views)

Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos / 795 Houses To Be Demolished For Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by Change4dbeta: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Attakwu101:
I smell rat why is the notice not sighed

No signature,no stamp. Some details are missing
Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by Nezzjnr: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Those cunning adron homes?

It is all good sha.
Have you had any experience with them??

1 Like

Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by Rerin: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kindly contact a lawyer friend of mine who can advice professionally and assist to avoid demolition. I assure you no cause for alarm.
Zero eight zero five six one four four seven zero two. The moment you contact him he will take it up for you with sincerity without loosing you sweat. You can Google his profile as well for verification after contacting him.

quote author=Moneyboyz post=100137088]I bought this land last year and developed it this year, Still paying some debts I owe cause the money I had couldn't take it to roofing level so I had to borrow to complete it once and for all.
I'm still praying for God to provide so I can pay off debts and get money to roof the 3 bedroom flat when I received a call from the person I put in charge that people from the ministry of housing are about to demolish the whole house in that area in 7 days.
As I am right now I'm not feeling alright, I don't know what might happen to me if this eventually happens cause na my life savings I put for there.
Property located in ifo/arigbajo Ogun state.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by rafcrown(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2021
hayzed27:
Bro put jazz ontop ur land any weyrey we enter ur land go kpeme,govt no dey look uche face or make i arrange am...
Jazz and d9 bulldozers?
Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by rafcrown(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Whitecoal711:
what are the requirements,and a first timer what will be the cost and expectations
I am not an agent ,just to assist the man.
Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by rafcrown(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2021
There is no reasonable plan in the country. Government land should be well identified proposed site for ABC project.
To buy land in Lagos,Abuja,Kaduna,Abeokuta etc comes with big headaches.
Why demolishing when you can ask them to pay fines and purchase the land legally.
Housing deficits cant be solved through demolition of houses.
Some people in government may be interested in areas that people have developed.
Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 05, 2021
akankemi1:
Estate land( like adrons home,revolution plus e.t.c ) is just the best. might be more expensive but usually no issues.

pray this gets resolved quickly

Story, same estates that they demolish even in Abuja.

33 estates have matter in court now in Airport road Abuja.

Some of them have no documents or even encroach and sell beyond allocation.
Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 05, 2021
orikoku:
if you can get a surveyor around that place to help you pick the coordinates, i can chart if for you free of charge. Do this as soon as possible.

Do u cover lagos pls?
Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by orikoku: 7:28pm On May 05, 2021
LagosInter:

Do u cover lagos pls?
Lagos will attract a small payment. I can do it if you're ready.
Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 05, 2021
orikoku:
Lagos will attract a small payment. I can do it if you're ready.

Like how much?

Do u have the data in ur system?

Again, can phones be used to pick coordinates?
Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by orikoku: 7:38pm On May 05, 2021
LagosInter:

Like how much?

Do u have the data in ur system?

Again, can phones be used to pick coordinates?
phone can be used if you don't have GPS. I will need to send it to Lagos for chatting.
Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 05, 2021
orikoku:
phone can be used if you don't have GPS. I will need to send it to Lagos for chatting.

Ok, how can i do that with phones?
Re: My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? by orikoku: 7:29am On May 06, 2021
LagosInter:

Ok, how can i do that with phones?
drop a WhatsApp message for me here. 08054884805.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo / Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.