Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach (9205 Views)

Burkina Faso Beat Nigeria 2-1. Golden Eaglets Fail To Qualify For U17 World Cup / AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria / Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by shadrach77: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Talk is cheap

Don't say that. Nigeria never has it easy with West African teams most especially with Benin
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by BabaO2: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
If u like beat or trash Nigeria 5-0, it is no longer a country...
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
My concern is how and y Lord lugard who joined entities to make up shithole nigeria, married only one wife
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by duro4chang(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Imagine! Why not. A sleeping giant.
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by SensualMan1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
sinola:

Hmm, if it happens, I will give you 20k..
Call me 08167267942.Iyke
Saved!

I'll open a thread on ur head if u do not transfer this money to me in Benin Republic when we thrash Nigeria cos this money will go a long way in feeding somany Yewa people that are refugees here.
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by sirwhyteB(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Shit the hell up!
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Biyonce(f): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Beat the super chickens well well
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Never4getU: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ur statement doesn't invalidate his confidence given the last match experience. U should be ashamed, the man proved a point, that he could easily wins a match btw his team and Nigeria which to he has a valid argument.

Seniorwriter:
Action speaks louder than voice !!!
Nigeria will qualify either Benin Republic wins or not!!!!
Do you know you can earn money by been an e-sport broker!?
Earn up to $1 per game as a broker!
NB:
This is not sport betting or it's likes so please if you are into betting or get rich quick gang don't contact me for details.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Seniorwriter(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Never4getU:
Ur statement doesn't invalidate his confidence given the last match experience. U should be ashamed, the man proved a point, that he could easily wins a match btw his team and Nigeria which to he has a valid argument.

My statement was not meant to invalidate or validate ...i simply said "Action Speaks Louder than Voice" seems you have comprehension issues....i also stated that even if Nigeria looses to them it doesn't stop her from qualifying for the Competition proper!
Always read with your thinking cap on and kindly stop quoting me cos even if you do a million times after I won't respond cos I detest unintelligent quotes!
@Seniorwriter
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Duplexxx: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yoruba una too dey rake we shall see who will catch cold on that day

Nigeria vs Benin
4 0

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by robosky02(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
We will unleashed

The senior man for them

Ask man united

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by temi1290: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
See finish, over to you Kelechi
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Incognito403: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
TransitionEnerg:

You are a gay man you are not qualified to ask such questions. Go and die
Lol
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Angelfrost(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
shadrach77:

Don't say that. Nigeria never has it easy with West African any team most especially with Benin

FIXED!!!.... The Eagles haven't been in any way Super since Sir. Keshi of blessed memory took them to a successful final.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Jemex003: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
SensualMan1:
We the Yoruba people residing in Benin Republic fully support Benin Republic in thrashing Nigeria in the AFCON match.

The Nigeria that made us homeless.

Benin Republic: 3

Nigeria: 0

LMAO, when Nigeria win the match then you will continue with your homeless. Bastard idiot
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by fredoooooo: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Elenu grin
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Are they mad?

[img]https://media1./images/67a503de2e47c77d41f2392822b96774/tenor.gif?itemid=20848855[/img]
Senior man will come through for us. Everly.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
joinpreneur:
Nigeria don suffer. I swear grin

Benin rep at the back of the house

What do you expect them to say? That Nigeria will beat us silly.

They need to hype themselves na.
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Simbrixton:
i would be supporting the country with more yorubas in it

Lol. Guy you no be better person

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Cashify: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
okkayy
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by sinola(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
SensualMan1:
Saved!

I'll open a thread on ur head if u do not transfer this money to me in Benin Republic when we thrash Nigeria cos this money will go a long way in feeding somany Yewa people that are refugees here.
I mean beating super eagles with 3nil
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by joinpreneur(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

What do you expect them to say? That Nigeria will beat us silly.

They need to hype themselves na.

Abiiii ooooo. It's cool

BTW dey fit still beat 9ja sef. I don't trust our guys
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Simbrixton(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
CORRECTMAN78:

Lol. Guy you no be better person
hahahahahaha
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by ayodele17893: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
:Talk is cheap Don't say that. Nigeria never has it easy with West African teams most especially with Benin
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Audio beating, by the time iheancho use unah defense learn work...eye go clear
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by ofiko123(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Really Can they really beat Nigeria??
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by frostmate2: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Let's wait and see. Not too long to go.
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by younglleo: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Rohr don open our nyash for small children to see dey gossip rubbish

Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by mercysamuelson(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Action speaks louder than voice !!!
Nigeria will qualify either Benin Republic wins or not!!!!
Do you know you can earn money by been an e-sport broker!?
Earn up to $1 per game as a broker!
NB:
This is not sport betting or it's likes so please if you are into betting or get rich quick gang don't contact me for details.

@Seniorwriter

Kindly tell me more...
Re: AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach by Seniorwriter(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
mercysamuelson:

Kindly tell me more...

Not allowed here...NL has rules
@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? / Maiden Scrabble League In Nigeria: N1,000,000 Star Prize Up For Grabs / Uk Football Pools Red Coupon Week 35 Xx16xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.