Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo (1368 Views)

Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris / Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) / Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Parachoko: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2021
Messi reportedly earning double the wages of Cristiano Ronaldo
3 days ago
Uttiyo Scarnage
The Barcelona captain is the highest-paid player in world football right now.

Lionel Messi’s salary at Barcelona is double what Cristiano Ronaldo is receiving at Juventus, as per French outlet L’Equipe.
It’s said that Messi is earning €124m a season (before tax), while the Juventus star only earns about €53m a season.
Neymar is the third-highest player in world football with annual wages of around €36m at PSG.
The full details of Messi’s mammoth contract at Barcelona were leaked by El Mundo a few months ago, suggesting the Argentine’s current contract has seen him earn €555m in total between 2017 and 2020.
The Barca captain has since worked on filing a lawsuit against the organization as well as Bartomeu and Tusquets for trying to ruin his reputation.
Source: L'Equip

https://tribuna.com/en/fcbarcelona/news/2021-03-20-messi-reportedly-earning-double-the-wages-of-cristiano-ronaldo/

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by HooJoon: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Really?
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Cooldiipo(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2021
shocked

See money shocked. Yahoo plus cannot give you this kind of money. Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2021
Cooldiipo:
shocked

See money shocked. Yahoo plus cannot give you this kind of money. Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise

No legitimate nor illegitimate business can offer u such an amount of money.
Football money is on a league of its own.
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Pierocash(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Numerouno94:

No legitimate nor illegitimate business can offer u such an amount of money.
Football money is on a league of its own.
says who, hushpuppi is facing charges of over $500m business email compromise fraud.

Their are fraudsters way wealthier than mompha and hushpuppi.

Aside internet fraud, Guys in oil and gas industry are way far richer and earn far more than Messi and Ronaldo put together. What of Mega Churches that their GOs are owning 3-4 private Jets,are they not richer than Messi?

Telecom operators nko.

Don't say that,there are guys taking in this money in billions of dollars way far ahead than Messi and Ronaldo combined.
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2021
Pierocash:
says who, hushpuppi is facing charges of over $500m business email compromise fraud.

Their are fraudsters way wealthier than mompha and hushpuppi.

Aside internet fraud, Guys in oil and gas industry are way far richer and earn far more than Messi and Ronaldo put together. What of Mega Churches that their GOs are owning 3-4 private Jets,are they not richer than Messi?

Telecom operators nko.

Don't say that,there are guys taking in this money in billions of dollars way far ahead than Messi and Ronaldo combined.

I hope u know Messi nd Ronaldo re billionaires?

Some of those guys u mentioned re stinking rich buh re they billionaires? To b a billionaire no b beans ooo. Nd billionaires get rank oo. Messi nd Ronaldo re at top of the food chain.

Do u knw how much Messi nd Ronaldo earn per week? Do u knw how much they earn from endorsement deals? Do u knw how much Messi earns from Pepsi alone?

They both own one of the biggest hotels in the world. U can google it.

Do u tink Messi nd Ronaldo can't afford 10 private jets?

Google the networth of Messi nd Ronaldo nd u will b amazed.

The money these guys re earning from football is mind blowing bro.

Jux last year, Ronaldo bought a car worth billions of Naira.

1 Like

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Pierocash(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2021
Numerouno94:

I hope u know Messi nd Ronaldo re billionaires?

Some of those guys u mentioned re stinking rich buh re they billionaires? To b a billionaire no b beans ooo. Nd billionaires get rank oo. Messi nd Ronaldo re at top of the food chain.

Do u knw how much Messi nd Ronaldo earn per week? Do u knw how much they earn from endorsement deals? Do u knw how much Messi earns from Pepsi alone?

They both own one of the biggest hotels in the world. U can google it.

Do u tink Messi nd Ronaldo can't afford 10 private jets?

Google the networth of Messi nd Ronaldo nd u will b amazed.

The money these guys re earning from football is mind blowing bro.
bro remember that they will pay over 50% tax. They are no where near the billionaire mark. Even some music stars are way richer than this guys. To be a private jet owner,you must be a billionaire not to talk of owning 3-4 which some ministries in naija here are buying like bread. What of Tinubu that have 3 Jets?
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Pierocash:
bro remember that they will pay over 50% tax. They are no where near the billionaire mark. Even some music stars are way richer than this guys. To be a private jet owner,you must be a billionaire not to talk of owning 3-4 which some ministries in naija here are buying like bread. What of Tinubu that have 3 Jets?

U have a point bro. Buh they attained the status of a billionaire late last year. They re in Forbes real-time billionaires list.

I agree there re musicians nd business moguls that re way richer, buh the kind of money they re being paid weekly is crazy. Only a few business can give u the amount of money they both earn in a week.
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Pierocash(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Numerouno94:

U have a point bro. Buh they attained the status of a billionaire late last year. They re in Forbes real-time billionaires list.

I agree there re musicians nd business moguls that re way richer, buh the kind of money they re being paid weekly is crazy. Only a few business can give u the amount of money they both earn in a week.
I agree with you.

But it is that statement of no legitimate or illegitimate business that can give you the kind of money they earn is what prompted me to site those instances.

1 Like

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pierocash:
I agree with you.

But it is that statement of no legitimate or illegitimate business that can give you the kind of money they earn is what prompted me to site those instances.

My bad. I respect u cos ur responses were devoid of insults unlike some nairalanders that find joy at insulting people who hv contrary opinion to theirs.
God will give us our own kinda money someday. Amen. Tanx for the conversation; i enjoyed our discuss. Chop Knuckle.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
not surprised....he is earning so simply bcoz he is more important and valued in his team than cr7..
messi have paid his dues for decades and he is simply earning it..

1 Like

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
Numerouno94:

My bad. I respect u cos ur responses were devoid of insults unlike some nairalanders that find joy at insulting people who hv contrary opinion to theirs.
God will give us our own kinda money someday. Amen. Tanx for the conversation; i enjoyed our discuss. Chop Knuckle.
That's how matured and emotionally intelligent people should discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Una don start una bad media campaign untop this guy head again?
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
That's how matured and emotionally intelligent people should discuss.

Yes bro. Some people re general toxic.Hw hv u bn. Nd hws ABJ?
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Numerouno94:

Yes bro. Some people re general toxic.Hw hv u bn. Nd hws ABJ?
been good bruv....what's up with you??

1 Like

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Icon79(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Leo Messi is twice the player that the fake Ronaldo is. So Messi deserves to earn double his salary.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
OJEEMAH:
been good bruv....what's up with you??

Bn fine bro. Jux managing Kogi; despite being a federal worker Yahaya Bello's policies re still choking us. God is in control.
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
paulolee:
not surprised....he is earning so simply bcoz he is more important and valued in his team than cr7..
messi have paid his dues for decades and he is simply earning it..

Close ur mouth...always looking for topics on how to discredit Ronaldo... Ronaldo is the first soccer player to earn 1 billion dollars ... barca are only foolish to even value a bottler so high...decieving them with la liga but disgracing them in CL...now Suarez that they tot was doing nothing is leading atletico to the league title, while ur fraud is struggling to take them to the top ...fake Ewu
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Icon79:
Leo Messi is twice the player that the fake Ronaldo is. So Messi deserves to earn double his salary.

O pari

Twice the player that has been a disgrace in the CL and Country...same place Ronaldo has dominated
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Close ur mouth...always looking for topics on how to discredit Ronaldo... Ronaldo is the first soccer player to earn 1 billion dollars ... barca are only foolish to even value a bottler so high...decieving them with la liga but disgracing them in CL...now Suarez that they tot was doing nothing is leading atletico to the league title, while ur fraud is struggling to take them to the top ...fake Ewu
book of Lamentations....ur cr7 dts not a botler cant score a small Porto home n away n instead he assisted them to score d winning goal..
ur cr7 dt isnt a bottler is 13 points below runaway leaders inter n juve are about losing d league for d first time in almost 9 consecutive years, no wonder dey plan to dump him bcoz its a failed project already..

3 Likes

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
paulolee:

book of Lamentations....ur cr7 dts not a botler cant score a small Porto home n away n instead he assisted them to score d winning goal..
ur cr7 dt isnt a bottler is 13 points below runaway leaders inter n juve are about losing d league for d first time in almost 9 consecutive years, no wonder dey plan to dump him bcoz its a failed project already..

Certain u don't know the meaning of a bottler ...cos if u knew , u will b ashamed of pessi... his is a field marshal in bottling ... no player comes close ... he is the ring leader of bottlers .... Mr la liga , the only achievement he has
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Numerouno94:

Bn fine bro. Jux managing Kogi; despite being a federal worker Yahaya Bello's policies re still choking us. God is in control.
I understand. Not like its easy in abuja.....just a little better.
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 5:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Pionel Pessi fan grin... You no go escape this nairaland grin
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2021
obonujoker:

Penaldo fan boy which mushin weed u take this morning?grin

Some of us hv lives outside Nairaland; we only visit the site after work or during working hours to grab the latest news nd headlines from across the world.

Abeg where is Jokerman?
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I understand. Not like its easy in abuja.....just a little better.

Leaving fed uni lokoja soon,jux waiting for the final viva voce (oral defense) for my doctoral degree at ABU Zaria.

1 Like

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2021
obonujoker:

Jokerman my man grin It's not by force to troll o. "Pionel Pessi" e no even flow well, yet you dey force am. Now pronounce the word "Penallllldo" and see how it rolls smoothly over the tongue like when you sip fine red wine in sumptuous delight. That's the difference. E choke well well o.

Force-trolling is as good as no-trolling and even makes the force-troller look dumb. I do not believe you are though, or am I wrong?? grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Penaldo fan boy which mushin weed u take this morning?grin

Some of us hv lives outside Nairaland; we only visit the site after work or during working hours to grab the latest news nd headlines from across the world.

Abeg where is Jokerman?

Shebi na the same Jokerman you are quoting na. What are the odds of two "joker" monikers supporting the same man utd and hating on Messi with similar writing styles. They are one and the same bro.

1 Like

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2021
ThierryJay:

Shebi na the same Jokerman you are quoting na. What are the odds of two "joker" monikers supporting the same man utd and hating on Messi with similar writing styles. They are one and the same bro.

I was suspecting so, that was why i indirectly asked him. Funny guys.
After they have bn bursted for their toxicity nd lies they end up getting another moniker; @ the end they will get bursted again. Such an irony.
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2021
ThierryJay:

Jokerman my man grin It's not by force to troll o. "Pionel Pessi" e no even flow well, yet you dey force am. Now pronounce the word "Penallllldo" and see how it rolls smoothly over the tongue like when you sip fine red wine in sumptuous delight. That's the difference. E choke well well o.

Force-trolling is as good as no-trolling and even makes the force-troller look dumb. I do not believe you are though, or am I wrong?? grin grin ;

grin the thing no flow self. The guys trolling is always funny.
Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lol.... Whom Eibarman dey play this weekend with Argentina grin... Hope no be Chile or Uruguay

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

I was suspecting so, that was why i indirectly asked him. Funny guys.
After they have bn bursted for their toxicity nd lies they end up getting another moniker; @ the end they will get bursted again. Such an irony.

Lol... I never changed my monicker... Na when Dem ban me for 6 months, I switch to that monicker...

However who Pessi dey play this weekend? grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... I never changed my monicker... Na when Dem ban me for 6 months, I switch to that monicker...

However who Pessi dey play this weekend? grin

My Niggarr. Wetin u do wey mod slam u wit a whooping 6months ban nagrin

I bn tink say u done join ESN na.

I heard Juv is offering Penaldo to any club for £25.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo Gifts Man Utd Shirt To Young Boys Steward After Knocking Her Over / Highlights Of Super Falcons Losing To South Africa In Aisha Buhari Cup (video) / Lazio Scored First Goal On The 52nd Minute And Second Goal On 48'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.