Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World (5575 Views)

No.4 Bourdillon: The Tallest Residential Building In West Africa / Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2021
This is the 432-park avenue Condominiums tower in NYC.This is one of the thinnest skyscraper in the world. This residential high-rise building is a tower of superlatives. The 432-park avenue condominium was once the tallest residential building in the world with 89 floors when it was completed in 2019, but unfortunately it was dethroned off its throne by 111 West 57th street tower and the central park tower which were both completed in 2021.
432 park avenue tower is also one of the most slender residential towers worldwide. This Impressive skyscraper has a width to height ratio of 1:16.

This skyscraper was built to have a square geometry in its purest form and each side of the square floor plate is enclosed by six square windows. The wind vortex acting on a tower as thin as this could easily have created and uncomfortable amount of movement for those residents living in the highest levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pRTR1PjWSQ
You can watch the video to get more details about this skyscraper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by HooJoon: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Wow!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2021
Yes Bro. It is an incredible structure
HooJoon:
Wow!
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by oz4real83(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
My love for apartments surrounded mostly by large, transparent glasses instead of blocks is indescribable. Just seeing this living room in the apartment with its transparent glasses is creating butterflies in my stomach grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
oz4real83:
My love for apartments surrounded mostly by large, transparent glasses instead of blocks is indescribable. Just seeing this living room in the apartment with its transparent glasses is creating butterflies in my stomach grin grin
Same here oooo
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is fucking lovely
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Ayo2004: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Beautiful and smart
Building high rise buildings help to utilize land and provide adequate housing especially in over populated countries but in my dear country, somebody can use more than a plot of land to build small bungalowgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Rickbronz(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by othermen: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Remarkable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by chyzoo4u(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lovely but I can't live there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by bethel13593: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is fucking lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Michelle55: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
chyzoo4u:
What are you scared of? grin

BTW, it's beautiful and I wouldn't mind living in one of those.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by cassidy1996(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
na Asians dey like things like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin grin
oz4real83:
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
EVERYONE WILL LOVE TO LIVE INSIDE A SKYSCRAPER LIKE THIS
Michelle55:

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
INDEED BRO
cassidy1996:
na Asians dey like things like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
INDEED BRO
bethel13593:
This is fucking lovely
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
WHY? ARE YOU SCARED OF HEIGHT?
chyzoo4u:
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
YES BRO
othermen:
Remarkable.
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
INDEED BRO. THAT IS NIGERIA FOR YOU grin grin
Ayo2004:
Beautiful and smart
Building high rise buildings help to utilize land and provide adequate housing especially in over populated countries but in my dear country, somebody can use more than a plot of land to build small bungalowgrin
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
THAT IS NIGERIA FOR YOU
Ayo2004:
Beautiful and smart
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by jom28gy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
How do you know
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by chyzoo4u(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
innotutorial:
WHY? ARE YOU SCARED OF HEIGHT?

Yes oooo... If cars can travel to America, I'll prefer traveling by road than Airplane undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by chyzoo4u(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Michelle55:

11 Sept 02 still fresh in my mind. Fear of collapse (No thanks to some Nigerian Engineers), I like where I can escape easily in case of any danger �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Michelle55: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
chyzoo4u:

11 Sept 02 still fresh in my mind. Fear of collapse (No thanks to some Nigerian Engineers), I like where I can escape easily in case of any danger �
Tell me what happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin grin
chyzoo4u:

Yes oooo... If cars can travel to America, I'll prefer traveling by road than Airplane undecided
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
hahaha
chyzoo4u:

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by majamajic(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
I fear height alot , don't even know how I lived in 37th floor of a building with 6 floor car parks (44) , curtains, widows always closed .

No choice

There was later a big fire incident from 1st floor coming up ( someone smoked from up and didn't quench it before throwing it down , it contacted the building gas supply pipes) , everyone was asleep when it started , firefighters came to knock every door ,the main alarm bells never picked up then, we later came back , the fire got to our floor , about 40 cars burnt, no life lost ! More than a thousand people dey inside the building that midnight, instead of lift we us stairs for the 1hour journey to downstairs

2 Likes

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by chyzoo4u(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Michelle55:

Tell me what happened

The September 11 attacks, often referred to as 9/11, were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Wahhabi terrorist group Al-Qaeda against the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

The attacks resulted in 2,977 fatalities, over 25,000 injuries, and substantial long-term health consequences, in addition to at least $10 billion in infrastructure and property damage.

It is the deadliest terrorist attack in human history and the single deadliest incident for firefighters and law enforcement officers in the history of the United States, with 340 and 72 killed, respectively.

You can read more on Wikipedia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
yes
chyzoo4u:

The September 11 attacks, often referred to as 9/11, were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Wahhabi terrorist group Al-Qaeda against the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

The attacks resulted in 2,977 fatalities, over 25,000 injuries, and substantial long-term health consequences, in addition to at least $10 billion in infrastructure and property damage.

It is the deadliest terrorist attack in human history and the single deadliest incident for firefighters and law enforcement officers in the history of the United States, with 340 and 72 killed, respectively.

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Michelle55: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
chyzoo4u:

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by angelfallz(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
i would prefer to stay on ground floor biko.

Michelle55:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PARAGON TERRACES AND DUPLEXES MERIDIAN BOULEVARD AJAH SELLING! / Lagos Set To Prosecute Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building Contractors, Others / What's The Best Way To Build A House From Diapora?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.