Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

How Can One Make Money In This Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can One Make Money In This Platform (460 Views)

NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Make Money In This Platform by Peterodion49(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Hello,am in abuja please I will like to meet one on one with someone in to put me through on how to make money WhatsApp number 08171096446
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Platform by bigdot1759(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2021
Good day , hope all is well
If you're opportune to read this Lucrative opportunity, then congrats in advance..........

Let me simply share this without delay...
WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THIS*

Recharge and Get paid gives average Nigerians like You and I an opportunity to share in the Telecom wealth for those who choose to grab it. This business will continue to flourish so long as there's MTN GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, DSTV , GOTV, STARTIMES, PHCN just to mention a few
What you're doing by investing in RAGP is like buying your own personal airtime and data well, just like oil well.
You're using airtime TOP-UP on your phone converted as data to read this messages and also reply.. If your airtime balance depletes or gets finished, you must buy to continue enjoying your digital live, but when you buy, do you get paid?
Before we go on, ask urself this question
Do I really want to make money online?
If yes, then continue reading.
Simply whatsapp me on 07055762761
To get started immediately, no hiding stories

(1) (Reply)

The Three Categories Eligible To Apply For The Cbn’s N50bn COVID-19 Loans / Distress Sale : Plot Of Land For Sale In Enugu / Official Sex Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.