Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

EFCC Caught Yahoo Boys With Ladies Pants And Charms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Caught Yahoo Boys With Ladies Pants And Charms (1608 Views)

Witchcraft And Charms Are Illegal In Nigeria. Read What The Law Provides On Them / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Caught Yahoo Boys With Ladies Pants And Charms by Biodun556(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2021

Re: EFCC Caught Yahoo Boys With Ladies Pants And Charms by Biodun556(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2021

Re: EFCC Caught Yahoo Boys With Ladies Pants And Charms by HooJoon: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Kasala don burst, e don be for this ones
Re: EFCC Caught Yahoo Boys With Ladies Pants And Charms by Righteousness2(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2021
Ladies pants and Charms!!
See how devil uses Wicked and Heartless young men.

Ladies, I Admonish you to desist from any ungodly relationship or immoral affair.
I read a report where a yahoo guy was making a confession that it's difficult to get a girl for their rituals these days because every girl he gets has been used by others. In order Words many ladies living life anyhow is are " Walking Corpse"

Righteousness and Purity will save you a lot.
Be wise!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Caught Yahoo Boys With Ladies Pants And Charms by nzeobi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
The cycle continues arrest,parade and bail them with 400k - 3million and look for another batch to arrest.

Most efcc operatives are now building hotels and choice properties because of money they extort forgetting that parading these boys tarnishes our image before the international community.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Caught Yahoo Boys With Ladies Pants And Charms by Hongkog(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: EFCC Caught Yahoo Boys With Ladies Pants And Charms by savageyoungboy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
It's about time the government change EFCC to Electronic fraud Crime Committee
Anyway
Kudos to them
They took some bad persons off the street

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Matthew, Whose Two Year Old Child Went Missing In CMDM Is Released On Bail / Suspicious Murder Of My Elder Brother / A Fight Broke Out In My Hostel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.