Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,295 members, 7,826,175 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Getting Out Of Demonic Oppression- Part One: Cobweb/spiderweb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting Out Of Demonic Oppression- Part One: Cobweb/spiderweb (187 Views)

Is This A Result Of Demonic Possession Or Not? Before And After Photos / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Demonic Oppression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Out Of Demonic Oppression- Part One: Cobweb/spiderweb by KingdomTenets(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hi Friends, I believe you are doing great.

In this new series, I will be taking us through how people subject their soul under demonic oppression, or how they simply attract demonic manipulation into their lives without knowing.

The truth is, there are so many things in this life that might not necessarily require prayer, all that might be needed to solve some issues could be knowledge or adjustment in lifestyle.
The Bible says, my people perish for lack of knowledge.

So in this series I will be sharing deep secrets with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuZ_brey0hk
Please don't forget to subscribe and share your thoughts in the comment section.

Thank you.

[/code]spirituality [code]
demonicoppression
[/code]christianity [code]
spirit realm
[/code]spiritism [code]
demons
[/code]cobweb [code]
spider web

Re: Getting Out Of Demonic Oppression- Part One: Cobweb/spiderweb by loveandmatters: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Powerful video. God bless you sir
Re: Getting Out Of Demonic Oppression- Part One: Cobweb/spiderweb by KingdomTenets(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
loveandmatters:
Powerful video. God bless you sir

I believe that blessed you.
Thank you and God bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey And His Beautiful Wife Celebrates 8 Years Anniversary / Repelling Laziness Through God's Knowledge / Jesus Tempted At The Wilderness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.