Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K (2697 Views)

Land For Sale In Omi Adio Near New Train Station - N895K Per Plot / NOW SOLD OUT: Land For Sale In Omi Adio Near New Train Station - N750K Per Plot / Plots Of Land For Sale In Omi Adio Ibadan Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
NEW THREAD:

https://www.nairaland.com/6550684/land-sale-omi-adio-near

Plots of land now available about a mile and half away from the new Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola train station (away from Nigeria Railway Corporation setback - very important as you purchase land in Omi Adio).

This area is not ready for prime time living though people are living and farming near there. It should be ready to live in about two years, buy now before the value goes up. I chose my land to be away from water, have minimal trees to uproot when it comes time to build and with good topography.

Documents are survey, agreement and receipt. I’m a United States Citizen so those in diasporas can engage freely.

Trinity ONE Estate - SOLD OUT

Trinity TWO Layout - SOLD OUT

Trinity THREE Layout - SOLD OUT - Alhamdulilahi Robil Al Amin.

NEW - Trinity FOUR Layout - N700,000 per plot. Only three plots available with opportunity to combine plots. Don't miss out.

Subject to 10% agency fee and prior sale.

I’m not an agent. My company only sell land out of my private portfolio that I own in my name.

For all investors especially silent ones, your confidentiality is assured.

NEW THREAD:

https://www.nairaland.com/6550684/land-sale-omi-adio-near

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by BlueSparks: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Are you no longer in US. How come have you become an Omo nile in omi adio undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
BlueSparks:
Are you no longer in US. How come have you become an Omo nile in omi adio undecided

1) I retired back to Nigeria full time 3 years ago after 33 years in the USA.

2) I am not an Omo Onile in Omi Adio as I wasn’t born there

3) Part of my retirement back to Nigeria includes giving back to the community. In that regards I registered a few businesses with CAC where I employ Nigerians. One of those companies is a real estate venture where I seek out specific lands geared towards people in the diaspora. I know the challenges that I had when I was living abroad and I work on solving them for others.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by BlueSparks: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

3) Part of my retirement back to Nigeria includes giving back to the community. In that regards I registered a few businesses with CAC where I employ Nigerians. One of those companies is a real estate venture where I seek out specific lands geared towards people in the diaspora. I know the challenges that I had when I was living abroad and I work on solving them for others.

Thanks.

Wow, so it's been three years since we chatted. Na wa. We Don dey old o

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by keeper303: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

How can we reach out to you if we are interested ?

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
BlueSparks:

Wow, so it's been three years since we chatted. Na wa. We Don dey old o

That’s part of what I tell the younger ones, time flies.

Make we sha thank God. Over 550,000 people died in the USA last year cry
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
keeper303:

How can we reach out to you if we are interested ?

Hi, please send me a message via the system here. Thanks.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by keeper303: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Hi, please send me a message via the system here. Thanks.

I have sent message through your profile.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by BlueSparks: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

That’s part of what I tell the younger ones, time flies.

Make we sha thank God. Over 550,000 people died in the USA last year cry

Waawu ... Over 550,000 people died in the USA last year

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Only plots 6 and 7 remains.

I thank the very ultra quiet NairaLanders who have purchased and sent in their money. I am humbled.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
These properties are about a mile and a half from the new Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola train station in Omi Adio.

It is importantly past the NRC setback.

It is also void of trees so your future building project will be smooth.

1 Share

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
Buy Land And Wait, Don’t Wait To Buy Land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWTiRYvv6Xk

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by jeraw: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I'm willing but pocket is very � rich at this time. Happy sales Sir

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
jeraw:
I'm willing but pocket is very � rich at this time. Happy sales Sir

Thanks. God will provide.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Establishing corner pieces to demarcate plots of land. There are some of the various expenses incurred in getting a virgin land ready for sale.

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thanks to the NairaLander that came for a site visit today. I appreciate you.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by Badgers14: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Thanks to the NairaLander that came for a site visit today. I appreciate you.

The post did not include price, or did I miss it?

[Update]

My bad, I saw it in the title.

Sorry for the bother.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 2:46am On Mar 29, 2021
Badgers14:

The post did not include price, or did I miss it?

[Update]

My bad, I saw it in the title.

Sorry for the bother.

Not a bother at all, thanks for checking out my thread.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Latest flyer. I will appreciate referrals and shares.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by sultaan(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Sounds interesting will get in contact with you

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by Cowbell521: 1:27am On Apr 01, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

you dey show train.... Na train u wan sell?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 3:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Cowbell521:
you dey show train.... Na train u wan sell?

Yes I showed the train. The train belongs to Nigeria Railway Corporation so I can’t sell it.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 3:53am On Apr 01, 2021
sultaan:
Sounds interesting will get in contact with you

Thank you.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by Cowbell521: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Yes I showed the train. The train belongs to Nigeria Railway Corporation so I can sell it.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Try am first naw...
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Cowbell521:
Try am first naw...

Thank you Sir but I’m not a criminal element.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by Cowbell521: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
cool
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you Sir but I’m not a criminal element.
Funny guy... Enjoy your sales.... Quote me when you get land for Lagos Island

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by EgunMogaji2: 4:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Materials For Corner Pieces

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K by malcom1X: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2021
Goat007:
[s][/s] Fraudster jobless yahoo kid

Egunmogaji2 if you reply this person, I will loose all respect for you. I'm serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Trapped As A 21-Storey Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Lagos / 56 Plots Of Land For Sale Along East West Road / 75 Acres Facing Express With C Of O For Sale @ Ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.