Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Forgot Your Phone’s Pattern Security? Get In Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Forgot Your Phone’s Pattern Security? Get In Here (245 Views)

Systematic Way Of Telling People Your Phone's Pattern Virtually - Lukgaf / How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock / How To Unlock Your Android Phone Pattern Without Formatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forgot Your Phone’s Pattern Security? Get In Here by dankwoska: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
You don’t need to flash or wipe your phone again to reset your pattern security pass, it’s easier than you thought. I Love surfing my smartphones but I came across this very lately.

Am not good at telling stories but this could help someone and save them from losing important Docs

For days now my sister has been disturbing me to help her flash or wipe her new phone, because she had forgotten the pattern she used.

We all have relaxed and enjoyed the finger print and face unlock features from our smartphones, but still you wouldn’t imagine the day you’d only have to enter your pattern to unlock your phone, have experienced it with my previous device before Tecno smartphones came to our rescue, with very sensitive finger scanner and sharp face unlock features that works properly even in a low light environment.

She’s into AN online drop shipping recently and I know what it means to lose IMPORTANT datas, so I tried to help her copy the files to my system.

Actually, I don’t know if this feature is available on other phones, but the new phone she got recently was the Tecno camon 16 premier, because of the 128/8 gig stuff that can do the JOB she’s doing very well, and she takes a lot of pictures too…

We tried the patterns till the phone starts rejecting the finger print and the face unlock (this is a good AI experience, no need to panic) Well, I got to know while I was copying the files that there’s a button for FORGOT PASSWORD” after so many tries, the phone displayed “try again after 30 secs” and I waited, after that the “forgot password” showed.

So, to reset the password, press the forgot password and follow the simple instructions to reset the Pattern password again… your finger print is required to confirm you are truly the owner of the device you are trying to reset the PATTERN PASSWORD.

Please note i tried this on the new Tecno CAMON 16 Premier, try it out on other tecno phones and see if it’s going to work

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Netflix And Dstvnow Videos Not Loading On My Phone Anymore / I Need A Good Photoshop Artiste To Work For Me Onlin. Sure 10k On Every Job Done / Realme Mobile Price & Features.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.