Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,463 members, 7,850,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Yes Am Depressed And It Doesn't Feel That Bad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yes Am Depressed And It Doesn't Feel That Bad (306 Views)

Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad? / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes Am Depressed And It Doesn't Feel That Bad by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Its cool down here with me. At least I acknowledge the fact and I am trying to navigate through this. I guess making educated decision makes a whole lot of difference. I think its normal human feelings its not that bad to feel down sometimes.

Wow! I feel like.. Great! Aight. Guess what I think I am enjoying this moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Am Depressed And It Doesn't Feel That Bad by budaatum: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Whoa! Can you imagine the maturity that is required to embrace depression as you seem to be doing?

Its like the knowing that the storm will end and the calm will follow, and is like a stage of rebirth.

buda humbly bows!

(1) (Reply)

Student's Heart Failure Linked To 'excessive' Energy Drinks / Herbs And Your Kidneys. / Why is staph infections so difficult to cure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.