Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister (75602 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Hugomexis(m): 12:49am On Mar 25, 2021
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

I don't live in same area with her so I wouldn't know.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

Then he came for her, slapped her and seized her phone.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

I go let am know the difference between six and half a dozen.

1103 Likes 95 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Spending123: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2021
OP abeg post pictures and videos because the Bible says " seeing is believing "

1216 Likes 78 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by 3gpvids: 1:25am On Mar 25, 2021
bia(cum) u say wetin

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Lapinski: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2021
You are a true son of your father. Some people dey write their dreams here. You wire 100k?
Spending123:

471 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by extremelygolden: 1:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Why not relocate your sister from there?

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Spending123: 2:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Lapinski:
You are a true son of your father. Some people dey write their dreams here. You wire 100k?

I wire 100k? I no understand.

271 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Angelacruz: 6:15am On Mar 25, 2021
Spending123:
[img]...audio slap

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by punisha: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2021
u be man...
not the other bingo claiming he is an alpha male and receiving daily slaps from his girlfriend in one stupid thread I just read.

for those alarmed at "he wired 100k" dunno if this is fictional or not but I'd do more if u touch any lady I know talk more of my own blood sister.

296 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2021
One of their kind threatened to frustrate my stay in school because of my rejection towards his advances. I thank God for His timely intervention. The school authority looked into the case and he really regretted crossing my path. It's all God.

218 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by femi4: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

She told me anytime she passes,the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual,he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening,she saw him and he cat called her.She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

Then he came for her,slapped her and seized her phone.

I was furious.I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him.After threatening them,they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard,I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is.I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community,I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well,make him touch my sister again.

Imagine the fucking bastard.
100k ?....you are not a wise spender

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by femi4: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2021
kaityn:
One of their kind threatened to frustrate my stay in school because of my rejection towards his advances. I thank God for His timely intervention. The school authority looked into the case and he really regretted crossing my path. It's all God.
Not every man know how to handle rejection

13 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by franklingud(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2021
You should have locked him inside tank and throw in tear gas there.
If he survives, He's lucky!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by sweetMichael(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2021
punisha:
u be man...
not the other bingo claiming he is an alpha male and receiving daily slaps from his girlfriend in one stupid thread I just read.

for those alarmed at "he wired 100k" dunno if this is fictional or not but I'd do more if u touch any lady I know talk more of my own blood sister.
na stupid guy, getting slap by his gal everyday..i read the article too,but for ur sis,that guy must be AY..cos kings don't do that..

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2021
femi4:
I agree with you anyway but it's still not an excuse.
Handling rejection it's a skill every man should develop. Have a lovely day.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by falcon01: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2021
I once beat the f*ck out of a cultists left him almost dead and spend a whole week in fear of retaliation cheesy I was just there for some business stuff and no body knew where I stayed till I finish, never saw him again till I left.

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2021
Spending123:

Hahaha omo i thought doubting Thomases end during Jesus Christ time on earth lol you made me laugh seeing is believing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2021
franklingud:
You should have locked him inside tank and throw in tear gas there.
If he survives, He's lucky!

Ha bros grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Deffjam: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
op I just waste your money because ........with 3k for Az for my guys everywhere go Burst. :-Xop I just waste your money because ........with 3k for Az for my guys everywhere go Burst.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Help2020: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hugomexis:

She told me anytime she passes,the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual,he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening,she saw him and he cat called her.She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

I was furious.I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him.After threatening them,they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard,I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is.I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community,I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well,make him touch my sister again.

A civilian hired soldiers to come and do the work of police, only in Nigeria. And tomorrow you will claim the politicians are the only bad people in Nigeria. Change your mentality dude.

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
falcon01:
I once beat the f*ck out of a cultists left him almost dead and spend a whole week in fear of retaliation cheesy I was just there for some business stuff and no body knew where I stayed till I finish, never saw him again till I left.
you get mind o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
punisha:
u be man...

this one na mouth grin

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
kaityn:
I agree with you anyway but it's still not an excuse.
Handling rejection it's a skill every man should develop. Have a lovely day.
it's not easy
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by falcon01: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
you get mind o
you know that kind thing wey small boy go dey tell you nonsense pesin wey you go fit chop him meat Raw for as long as 5 days because he dey feel say him belong and you get fed up, omoh naso e happen oo at that time I feared nothing I rendered him usless but the next I no fit comot oo I was calculating my movement cheesy till I finished my contract there. That's one of the benefits of staying on the low.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Ganjafama(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hugomexis:

Did you retrieve the phone?

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by PROPHETmichael: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Did they sign undertaking that if anything happened to your sister, they will be held responsible?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by shopwiser: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:
best and hilarious comment so far.. truly you dey ment grin grin that picture got me cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by shopwiser: 12:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:

I wire 100k? I no understand.
Na Lo iro ambassador nau cheesy

11 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by MMotimo: 4:34am On Mar 26, 2021
kaityn:

I’m always thankful to God for women that stand and fight their oppressors.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Queenslander(f): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2021
Very good, those guys are something else!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by tayo60(f): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Op is lying. Why has he not been responding to comments here? Op don japa!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by VTJN(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
femi4:
Then they will know how to be dealt with.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.