Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) (66403 Views)

DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Finestgal: 2:31am On Mar 25, 2021
Davido's Babymama Chioma On A Date With Ubi Franklin And Her Friend Nayomee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX40V7wir3Y

Chioma seems to be living her best life as she is always seen enjoying herself.

She was seen on a date with ubi Franklin and her friend nayomee looking unbothered having fun

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Finestgal: 2:32am On Mar 25, 2021
More pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Peace081: 2:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Babe enjoy yourself, you can't come n kill yourself by yourself

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by daddytime(m): 2:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Make dem sha no go chop wetin dem no sabi out of say dem wan play "awoke".

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by JaneYave(f): 3:30am On Mar 25, 2021
Biko, which vegetable is that? Looking like groundnut leaves. May I never use my money to buy what I don't know as food.

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Romanoff(f): 4:19am On Mar 25, 2021
The importance of avoiding pre marital sex cannot be overemphasized.

Love wey dey shack today fit turn water tomorrow.

281 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Jumlek2411: 4:26am On Mar 25, 2021
Eh he! It can't be true sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:39am On Mar 25, 2021
JaneYave:
Biko, which vegetable is that? Looking like groundnut leaves. May I never use my money to buy what I don't know as food.
Amen. don't you think it is high time you start visiting 5 or 7 stars hotels to have a clue on intercontinental cuisines

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Anigreat: 4:51am On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

Two used and dumped adult shamelessly hangout together. What message are the passing. Lilian Esoro and Davido will laugh their ass out when seeing this.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX40V7wir3Y

Chioma seems to be living her best life as she is always seen enjoying herself.

She was seen on a date with ubi Franklin and her friend nayomee looking unbothered having fun
Ubi Franklin is a very big fool! Completely idiotic! So, what is he trying to do now? Sleep with Chioma? Nansense!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 6:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Two used and dumped adult shamelessly hangout together. What message are the passing. Lilian Esoro and Davido will laugh their ass out when seeing this.
Birds of a same feather flock together. Good combo!
Her paid agents open different accounts on NL with same pattern of writing, "not bothered"
With Davido's cousin, almost nude, with Ubi, almost nude. The Adelekes are not into such women.

12 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Ubi Franklin is a very big fool! Completely idiotic! So, what is he trying to do now? Sleep with Chioma? Nansense!
The Chioma is a what? They are birds of a same feather.
Shebi na "cousin" like Peruzzi? He says he is Chioma's "manager". This is a sign of depression, but her paid agents and "fans" will always tell you she is not bothered.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Ubi Franklin go pour akamu for her body sharp sharp.

That one no dey waste time with giving girls Belle.

Mumu girl.

30 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 6:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Mrs David Adeleke.
They are pressuring someone to go and pay bride price on this one.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2021
JaneYave:
Nah poverty dey disturb you

21 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Goldenheart(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2021
The way some people are jumping on the matter grin

12 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by hunterdtoluu: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2021
On a date? This is risky cheesy make papa iFeanyi no catch them
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2021
A little observation which no one should take personal. Why is it that whenever Nigerians go on a date, there has to be a touch of food involved.

Yes it may be a cultural thing but guys, why can't we bring up alternative ideas to a date? For instance, a walk date when the weather is cool; a drive around date (yes the hold up would even give you more time together) ; a date over drinks, yes just drinks; dance date; movie date (we have already overflogged this one sef); a compassionate date to an orphanage etc

Dating in naija shouldn't always be route1.

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2021
So Chioma is now looking for husband by any means possible

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Where all the assurance wey Davido take dey disturb us??

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Ladies and clout chase!!! SMH
If only our ladies could comprehend how to live life without clout chasing!
A successful lady gets noticed and not the other way round.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by BigSarah(f): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2021
cry still a babymama hun, Still fine tho kiss
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Donpeak(f): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2021
JaneYave:
Spinach

12 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Birds of a same feather flock together. Good combo!
Her paid agents open different accounts on NL with same pattern of writing, "not bothered"
With Davido's cousin, almost nude, with Ubi, almost nude. The Adelekes are not into such women.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Prussian: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
Trying too hard to market herself.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Kapeter(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
See breast. Ugly thing. Davido don give am free fame. See mouth self. Nonsense.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by dapsoneh: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
On a date with father Solomon

20 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by punisha: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
na wah o....

just like that...bloggers no dey write Davido's fiancee again. its now Davidos baby mama.

13 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmmm....I hope no attachment...cos if there is, then she is attracted to baby daddies... this one na from frying pan to fire ... this one no de pay child support ooo ....but y are women this foolish... she should hv stuck with davido... the person that advised her to leave davido is her enemy in disguise ... she will now end up like Anna banner , they will just b passing her around... nothing comes easy...u cant hv a generous davido that has other baby mamas and u think u can have him exclusively... at least he loved u exclusively..but D must wonder, na normal as celeb , thats the price u pay

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) by izubext007: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2021
Imo girls are always stupid by doing this things......going after their ex friends in revenge

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.