Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Jesus Is Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Lord (248 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Lord by olaxm: 3:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Jesus is Lord not God. Judge is called lord because they interpret rights according to the laws. A King may still be superior to Judge. Imagine God is KingĀ  - Jesus is Lord and Satan is prosecutor.

Christian use God words as rights because they understand God elevate the words more than the name. So in God court- aka in God kingdom. I will let Jesus be my truth advocate through my believe that God words becomes flesh because according to John - Application for Grace is only available through Lord Jesus. (Paul also confirm it Roman 3vs24). Jesus grace over rule the wages of death for sins because that is law Satan will quote for our sins cause Satan know everyone fall short and guilty to sins (Roman 3 Vs 23)

I know I am a sinner but I also know the truth (1 John 1 vs 8. ) My application reference the believed to everything Jesus said in John chapter 8. (Unless you believe I am he) Jesus statement in John 8 VS 24. Why did Jesus wanted the Pharisees to believe he's sent from God. Jesus quest was to conquered death and Satan and if you don't believe Jesus. Whom will you address your application to. I guess Moses Elijah John Abraham Muhammad etc. Death defeated everyone one of them. Only the Lord Jesus won the right over death and satan. I believe the Lord Jesus the words of God. Do you?
Re: Jesus Is Lord by makemusic1: 4:11am On Mar 25, 2021
always

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Jesus Is Lord by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55am On Mar 25, 2021
olaxm:

Jesus is Lord not God.
With this statement there is just one organization where you'll find brothers and sisters in Christ to assist you with further info and enlightenment on the topic "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
Apart from this group all others will just continue to avoid you like a plague because they're not interested in the understanding of the scriptures rather each one just want to tell you how he/she feels about faith then crown it all with the slogan "Jesus is Lord"
The Bible referred to Jesus as God @ John 1:1 and Isaiah 9:6, will you like to know WHY? smiley
Re: Jesus Is Lord by olaxm: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2021
God words become flesh. I sense some misinterpreted or misunderstand that statement from John. Jesus is God words and I don't disagree if you say or think Jesus is God. But I am making a reference to Jesus words = God words in the sense that Jesus is Lord to advocate for our sins.
Re: Jesus Is Lord by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2021
@ Isaiah 9:6 we read that he (Jesus) will be called "mighty God" and @ John 1:1 most readers don't note what John wrote! He said "In the beginning WAS the word and the word WAS with God and the word WAS God"
From these two verses one could erroneously end up thinking Jesus is the Almighty God whereas Isaiah clearly stated "mighty" "not Almighty" meaning the child promised will become a mighty God like Moses {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} WAS when he stood before Pharaoh of Egypt! Exodus 7:1

I am one of Jesus' disciples that's why i'm asking you. Based on what most readers misconstrued @ John 1:1 and due to the confusion caused by misinformed interpretees will you like to know why Jesus was referred to as God? smiley

olaxm:

God words become flesh. I sense some misinterpreted or misunderstand that statement from John. Jesus is God words and I don't disagree if you say or think Jesus is God. But I am making a reference to Jesus words = God words in the sense that Jesus is Lord to advocate for our sins.
Re: Jesus Is Lord by olaxm: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Like I said earlier. I don't disagree if you think or say Jesus is God. I am making a reference to God words which Jesus himself spoke to us.
Re: Jesus Is Lord by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
OK
Farewell! smiley
olaxm:

Like I said earlier. I don't disagree if you think or say Jesus is God. I am making a reference to God words which Jesus himself spoke to us.
Re: Jesus Is Lord by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
olaxm:
you sense it or you know it?
olaxm:
So, are you saying that Jesus Christ who is the very Words out of the Mouth of God is simply an advocate of God's and not God? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Life After Here Is Real. Chose The Right Path Now / "I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] / What Do You Want God To Do For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.