Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,304 members, 7,853,406 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Reactions As Fearless Woman Setup And Shot A Local Gun In Anambra State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reactions As Fearless Woman Setup And Shot A Local Gun In Anambra State (371 Views)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / Reactions As Exxonmobil Prepares To Leave Nigeria / Yomi Shogunle Shopping From A Local Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Fearless Woman Setup And Shot A Local Gun In Anambra State by Cidycollins: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2021
This article featured a fearless woman who set up and shot a Local gun popularly known as 'mkponana' in Igbo dialect. Read through and watch the video to see how she did it all.

In a new video that was posted online few hours ago by 'Igbo TV' facebook page, a young man was surprised to see a woman shooting a locally-made gun popularly known as 'mkponana' in Igbo dialect.

See Here >> https://popup9ja.com/reactions-as-fearless-woman-setup-and-shot-a-local-gun-in-anambra-statevideo/

Re: Reactions As Fearless Woman Setup And Shot A Local Gun In Anambra State by Skyfornia(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2021
An average Igbo man/woman is fearless...this is not boasting but what it is...

Btw, this mkponala nearly kill me as a teenager, sometimes the metal is shattered and the pieces will travel very far. I was in a bush as a very young boy observing the call of nature when a shattered piece of metal fell down beside me and was discharging smoke..thank God it didn't enter my body.
Re: Reactions As Fearless Woman Setup And Shot A Local Gun In Anambra State by falcon01: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2021
she's beautiful

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Emergency Cash In A Matter Of Days Right Here In Nigeria Using You / Give your business an unparalelled visibility. / Coke Coal Available In Tons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.