Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,194 members, 7,957,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Invest 180k And Make 300k In One Month - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Invest 180k And Make 300k In One Month (1110 Views)

Get A Nafdac Reg Number For Your Small Scale Products In One Month. / Ready To Move-in 2bedroom Flat For Rent At 180k P/a / Own And Run A Block Industry With 900000k And Get A Minimum R.o.i Of 180k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest 180k And Make 300k In One Month by directoro: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
Hello nairalanders,i have a 15 tonnes container body truck which needs some little repairs and i have not been able to secure a loan or money to fix it up,the truck is still very sound,my driver bought a bad gas and the injector was damaged which i want to replace and the normal servicing with renewal of the truck papers,i have not been able to fix up the truck because i invested all my savings into something i can resell and i have not been able to sell my product to get cash to fix the truck back and i don't want the truck laying down for too long,so decided to invite somebody to invest in it by fixing up the truck and it goes to work immeditly and within a month the money will be payed back with interest to the investor.my trucks makes between 450k to 500k monthly so getting your money back is not a problem,the truck operates from Ido park in lagos,so its always working when it is in a good condition,it has been parked for just 7 weeks now.
The investor will supervise the repairs if he or she wishes to be sure the money is properly used and it is used for its purpose.things to be fixed are as follow:-

1.Changing the injector-80k
2.truck servicing(changing of oil,filter and gas filter)-15k
3.renewal of truck papers-35k
4. 2 (100 arms batteries)-25k
5. gas 25k for full tank.

The truck papers will be with the investor on till all money owed is payed before they will be released.
Re: Invest 180k And Make 300k In One Month by directoro: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
Hello nairalanders,i have a 15 tonnes container body truck which needs some little repairs and i have not been able to secure a loan or money to fix it up,the truck is still very sound,my driver bought a bad gas and the injector was damaged which i want to replace and the normal servicing with renewal of the truck papers,i have not been able to fix up the truck because i invested all my savings into something i can resell and i have not been able to sell my product to get cash to fix the truck back and i don't want the truck laying down for too long,so decided to invite somebody to invest in it by fixing up the truck and it goes to work immeditly and within a month the money will be payed back with interest to the investor.my trucks makes between 450k to 500k monthly so getting your money back is not a problem,the truck operates from Ido park in lagos,so its always working when it is in a good condition,it has been parked for just 7 weeks now.
The investor will supervise the repairs if he or she wishes to be sure the money is properly used and it is used for its purpose.things to be fixed are as follow:-

1.Changing the injector-80k
2.truck servicing(changing of oil,filter and gas filter)-15k
3.renewal of truck papers-35k
4. 2 (100 arms batteries)-25k
5. gas 25k for full tank.

The truck papers will be with the investor on till all money owed is payed before they will be released.

interested person please call 08095761563 or write lordooong@yahoo.com
Re: Invest 180k And Make 300k In One Month by flexshop(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2011
which part of lagos is it located? can the truck be moved from investors warehouse till the money is repaid? and is the truck insured?

(1) (Reply)

samsung galaxy s4 60k,samsung galaxy note 3 65k,iphone 55k / Get Monthly Allocation Of Lng Straight From Nnpc / Forex News Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.