Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" (35314 Views)

Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by NwekeUG(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Maya, Mee Nwoko's daughter sent a lovely note to her step mother and mother-of-one, Regina Daniels, describing Regina as the “best step-mom”, IgbereTV reports.

Regina taken to her social media handle to share a video of the note.

The note read; “I Love you aunty Regina, you are my best step mom, I love you, this my drawing”.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJpeaPD7gYo

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Bornsinner7: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Ok.. Ned would be proud to add more wives

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by MrSensor(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Where is the news here?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by LoveJesus87(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Xscape047: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nairaland cashing out on Regina Ned

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wow...this will indirectly encourage old men getting married to under 16 years old

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Kharol1234: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Polygamy would always function well if the money is there.

Struggling guys or average guys KEEP OFF.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by spinooooo: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hahaha step aunt you mean.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by meobizy(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Regina is acting her age by putting words in the child’s mouth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by mbahdi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wake me up when this her drawing remove d vegetable in aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Bvlgari: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
awww...nice one...nothing when money no dey fit do

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Mutemenot(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wow.. world class news cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Temptee101(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Useless news

Sorry, how is this news sef?

Making unpopular people popular.

I am tired abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by selemempe: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
I just dey imagine how Ned dey take fvck this girl undecided will they be doing doggy or missionary? Will she be calling him babe or father?

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by geelite(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
that girl don dey fulk again? wahala be like nipple wey no dey gree bleach grin
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Regional Daniel and her stories went extinct for a while and everyone was happy. She don renew her publicity contract for Nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by gnobuuma81: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Is this suppose to be a news
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by kenzysmith: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Surebettingapp9:
Lossing alot in betting? VIP sure app with 100% sure winning. Check my signature if you're interested
Even dangote won't show his secret of making money talkless of a common man like u

15 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Chikarata2020(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Regina na fine girl shaa, Ned's nwoko dey enjoy
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Me marrying a girl of this Reginal age would feel like child abuse.

Old men should be using them brains.

Same as alaafin of Oyo marrying his grand daughters and be fvcking dem.

Damn! So disgusting.

It is well with all of una.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by ALISMILE(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
How will Regina not be nice to you, when ur Papa don spoil her with dollars
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Jerryherd: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
When there's money , love is sweet
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by blesoh(f): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Joro to Joro undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
That's good. Pure heart, isn't competitive, doesn't relate with the family she met with envy.

Plus because she's young, it must be a lot easier coming down to the kids' level, so they bond with her easily.

Since she has entered, best to foster peace.

Trouble doesn't take anyone anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Bayaar02(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
OK... Next
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Ayobami7(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
NOTED NEXT!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.